Trump Buys an Arlington Ceremony?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
For both sides….

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing to distract yourself with.

Carry on

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
For both sides….

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing to distract yourself with.

Carry on
Why do you think one should not be respectful when visiting a cemetery, follow the rules and show proper decorum? I don't take cheesy photos of myself smiling with thumbs up over a grave over someone killed in the line of duty, all for craven political reasons. All of this speaks to Trump's, as well as his election campaign team, lack of moral character. Republicans used to, at least nominally, care about "moral character".

The Trump campaign was told what the federal law is and they chose to break it, including physically showing a female ANC employee aside by a burly male Trump employee. Who the did not press charges for fear of retaliation by Trump supporters.

All Trump had to do was to attend and later on just write that he had attended along with photos/film outside the Army cemetery. Nothing nefarious about that in any way and perhaps he could have repaired some of the damage of his previous many denigrations of veterans (alive or dead).

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

The fact that these two evil clowns are still employed, is testament to the Trump campaign's utter contempt for any sense of decency. No surprise that LaCivita was involved with the "Swiftboating" of John Kerry.
A top Trump adviser, Chris LaCivita, and campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung talked to reporters and savaged the employee who had tried to stop the entourage. Cheung referred to her as “an unnamed individual, clearly suffering a mental-health episode.” LaCivita declared her a “despicable individual” who ought to be fired.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

The Trump campaign was told what the federal law is and they chose to break it, including physically showing a female ANC employee aside by a burly male Trump employee. Who the did not press charges for fear of retaliation by Trump supporters.

Do I see a slander/defamation lawsuit coming for calling her mentally unstable or whatever? I hope so. Couple of mills at least?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
To most of us he just is a scummy jerk. To his fans he's apparently some sort of 666 dude they can't recognize.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis