lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Both games today are exciting and competitive!
Only time I really tune into the full game videos is this time of year (via youtubetv) as otherwise only have youtube highlights for game stuff. I find the playoffs where teams are just simply at their best/hungriest and always best to watch. The 49ers had me biting my nails much of the game, but.....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow what a great game. For a while there I thought KC was going to have the Buffalo running game run em outta town. Obviously Kelce but did think Pacheco's violent style of running would be key.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Wow what a great game. For a while there I thought KC was going to have the Buffalo running game run em outta town. Obviously Kelce but did think Pacheco's violent style of running would be key.
Never underestimate Patrick Maholmes. Even though Baltimore has a better team I wouldn't bet against the Chiefs.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Bills/KC-

TOP: Bills 37 minutes, KC 23
Total yds nearly identical
Yds per play: KC 7.7, Bills 4.7
Total plays: KC 47, Bills 78

Efficiency and 20+ yd plays all for KC.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
OK picks this weekend
KC at Balt I'll take KC.
Det at SF I'll take Det.
Pulling for Det to win it all. :)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I’ll choose SF and Baltimore. KC surprised me last week though. It’s hard to bet against KC this time of year. LOL :)

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
SB will be 49ers/Ravens. West coast against East Coast. Two biggest viewing market.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
What was really funny is both of those games came down to a missed kick.
I was pissed the first time, now almost a exact repeat. Really wanted a Bills win. I am a Saints fan, 3rd game of the season Saints lost to the Packers on a game ending missed FG. That's the one lost that came back to haunt the Saints. Don't believe KC will get past the Ravens.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Buffalo & Cleveland.............. two mistakes on a lake !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis