hopefully back next year.
Far exceeded expectations!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Heartbreaking loss due to bad kicker
hopefully back next year.
Far exceeded expectations!
Funny how GB continue to find a qb while Chicago's best hope ever was Jim McMahon.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hasselbeck thinks which ever RB has more rushing yards will win the game between Bills/KC. Bills come in doing a good job against the run. I think though since Allen does the bulk of the running LOL it will depend on if KC can limit him.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It was really loud in SF. I could hear the mics picking up the crowd during the start.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Go Lions and Bills! Still alive for my superbowl hope.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Would be great for Detroit and a win would be huge for Buffalo too. They need some good news after dealing with all the snow and cold so far this year. Hope both games are competitive today. Only 5 more games left in the season.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Ruh Roh - looks like the Bucs are still in this game.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Lions just picked off Baker Mayfield! Going to the NFC Championship game, been a long time nice win Lions!

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Lions just picked off Jared Goff! Going to the NFC Championship game, in a long time nice win Lions!
.!
Agreed but beating Tampa at home is a whole different story than beating SF on the road. Congrats Lions!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Detroit OC was really effective especially in the second half. Big chunks of yards. Also big props to Mayfield/Evans today in a loss.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Detroit OC was really effective especially in the second half. Big chunks of yards. Also big props to Mayfield/Evans today in a loss.
49ers Defense front 4 against Loins Offense front 5 should be a good one.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Goff- 30/43, 287 yds, 2 TD's

Not gonna say he's extraordinary but rather quietly efficient. Again.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis