D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I wonder how many things Bellicheck does and nobody figures out. Most of the cheating is from him although I’m sure he encourages it too. :)
I bet you a lot of teams will do it when your contending for that type of money it would be hard not to resist the temptation to push the edge I would think

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I bet you a lot of teams will do it when your contending for that type of money it would be hard not to resist the temptation to push the edge I would think
They definitely kept Brady’s salary, cap friendly all those years. Was he being paid some side money secretly?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
They all do, Pats got caught more. That bounty gate thing that the NFL hit the Saint's with, was nothing knew either more than half of the NFL was running a off the books payment thing. A disgruntled assistant coach got fired and he made a copy Turned it over to Roger. You guys remember watching ESPN, they had this getting jacked up segment where they show clips of players getting blindsided getting knocked out getting laid on their ass so to speak. Well you don't see that anymore huh. Anyone who was the headhunter was paid off the books so to speak.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
They all do, Pats got caught more. That bounty gate thing that the NFL hit the Saint's with, was nothing knew either more than half of the NFL was running a off the books payment thing. A disgruntled assistant coach got fired and he made a copy Turned it over to Roger. You guys remember watching ESPN, they had this getting jacked up segment where they show clips of players getting blindsided getting knocked out getting laid on their ass so to speak. Well you don't see that anymore huh. Anyone who was the headhunter was paid off the books so to speak.
Yeah I remember that I always was thinking I bet everybody was pulling that off Saints just got caught

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Steelers made a valiant comeback but fell just short. WTF was Chase Claypool thinking?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas at Washinton should be a great game tomorrow. Buffalo at Tampa also. There are some really good games on tap tomorrow. :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saint's/Jet's, Saint's win their chances of a post season game goes up 20%:rolleyes:

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saint's lose today their chance of making the post season goes down to 5 % :D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Dallas at Washinton should be a great game tomorrow. Buffalo at Tampa also. There are some really good games on tap tomorrow. :)
with the Bills one dimensional offense I don't see them going vary far, even if they make the playoffs .....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I'm forced to watch the wretched Jacksonville Jags vs Tennesse since the other games are usually blacked out when the Jags play. The only 2 things of any interest anymore is will the Jags get the number 1 pick again and will Urban Meyer finish this season.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saint's win, 30-9 Jets.
Saint's post season chances goes up. :mad:

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow Cleveland just beat Baltimore. Amazing the Browns are still in it.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like Ole Tom ownes the Bills, yep he still does.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Saint's win, 30-9 Jets.
Saint's post season chances goes up. :mad:
Saints win! Saints win! Hahaha. Well at least they aren't as bad as when they were called the "Aints" LOL.
SEA 5-8, now in playoff contention. WTF!!! I don't like the seventh team in.
KC starting to roll.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saints win! Saints win! Hahaha. Well at least they aren't as bad as when they were called the "Aints" LOL.
SEA 5-8, now in playoff contention. WTF!!! I don't like the seventh team in.
KC starting to roll.
I wanted them to lose, better 1st round pick in next seasons draft. Looks like SB gonna be Bucs,/Pats.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis