Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah Charger's head coach made some bonehead calls for sure but it was a good game one of the better ones in a long time. Sure helps a Lot to have a franchise quarterback.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah Charger's head coach made some bonehead calls for sure but it was a good game one of the better ones in a long time. Sure helps a Lot to have a franchise quarterback.
MY CHEIFS!!! they pulled it off baby thanks to some head scratches with the Chargers but also KC left some points down there in the red zone too.

It was a great game I was freaking out especially when Kelce was juking everyone on that last drive like a frikkin running back!

Man KC's defense played there frickin hearts out!!!!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
MY CHEIFS!!! they pulled it off baby thanks to some head scratches with the Chargers but also KC left some points down there in the red zone too.

It was a great game I was freaking out especially when Kelce was juking everyone on that last drive like a frikkin running back!

Man KC's defense played there frickin hearts out!!!!
Yeah, big boy got some moves huh. I see in my crystal ball, Chiefs/Pats AFC championship game.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
My wife bought us (well, for me for Christmas - she has absolutely no interest) tickets to this Sunday's Cowboys-Giants game. I have not been to Jerry World since 2013 when Tony Romo threw for 506 yards and lost to Peyton Manning 51-48. Not exactly expecting the same caliber of game...

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
My wife bought us (well, for me for Christmas - she has absolutely no interest) tickets to this Sunday's Cowboys-Giants game. I have not been to Jerry World since 2013 when Tony Romo threw for 506 yards and lost to Peyton Manning 51-48. Not exactly expecting the same caliber of game...
Hell yeah!! Sit right behind the cheerleaders!! Make sure your cellphone is fully charged cause we gonna want photos!!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saint's/Bucs Sunday night. Saint's win 28- 21..Drew Brees throws TD to win! Sure wish we had a QB. :( But really take the Saint's with the spread.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
2 Saturday games on tap tomorrow with all kinds of Covid issues. I'll have to tune in...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Oh yeah any thoughts on Urban Meyer getting fired? I just moved here to the Jacksonville around a year and a half ago, but it was obvious that he had to go.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Oh yeah any thoughts on Urban Meyer getting fired? I just moved here to the Jacksonville around a year and a half ago, but it was obvious that he had to go.
Not a good year for some NFL coaches. Gruden, now Meyer.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
I believe I predicted his demise early in the season.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Raiders @ Browns scheduled today moved to Monday due to covid issues. Man, if this thing continues it could really impact the playoffs. That would cost the NFL $$ and we can't have that. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think ESPN is a little desperate in their headlines. Golick saying KC is back and all. Of course SD is going to F it up when it matters most. Kelce dangling, or DBs can't tackle? Plus the three or so goal line opps blown.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
My Steelers beat Tennesse to stay alive in the AFC playoff hunt. Wow!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like Packers gonna be top seed in NFC. 14-3 or 13-4.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saint's 9,..Bucs 0. :oops: didn't see this one coming either.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Some weird NFL.:confused:;)
For sure, I really didn't want my Saint's to win, really. Want a top ten pick in the draft next season.Well that's all but gone now. Even if the Saint's get in the post season, they'll more than likely, one and done.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis