Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah but why did it have to be the Vikings? Gawd, we suck! :rolleyes:
Edit: well the good news is Kurt Cousins will not be the Vikings qb next year woot woot!:):cool:
Wait, Saint's ain't done yet, still got 5 game's left for them to suck more than the Vikings. Thing is Saint's have a QB they drafted he is in my opinion better than Mr. Gadget man Hill, he came from Notre Dame last year. He's good, they say he has Drew Brees kinda attributes. Plus I read today, Payton gonna still start Hill next week even though he has a tendon tear in his finger on his throwing hand. They're going to wait till after the season to get surgery on it. But that works also Saints shouldn't win anymore game this season. Top 5 pick come next draft!!

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
KC 22, Broncs 9
Playing good D, but I can't take it to serious with Bridgewater as qb. It was the Dallas game their D was great. There's still this lingering doubt if they're really this good on D LOL.
I thought the Broncos' Williams was the star of the game. 100 yds rush, 76 passing.
Amazing what can happen when you run a little more. Mahomes' job becomes a little easier for him too when you get so many YAC from the receivers.
12 straight for KC over Denver. That goes back before the Mahomes era. Weird.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Steelers are back in the now wide-open AFC north. YAY! Of course, every win drops them lower in the draft to find big Ben's replacement. :rolleyes:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
New England at Buffalo for control of the AFC east tonight. Don't have a dog in this hunt but I'm gonna watch.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I have an idea. I'm only going to throw the ball three times and run run run and we're going to be successful running and win the game with D cause it's too damn windy and we don't believe Josh Allen can beat my strategy. Hmm, it worked.;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
KC 22, Broncs 9
Playing good D, but I can't take it to serious with Bridgewater as qb. It was the Dallas game their D was great. There's still this lingering doubt if they're really this good on D LOL.
I thought the Broncos' Williams was the star of the game. 100 yds rush, 76 passing.
Amazing what can happen when you run a little more. Mahomes' job becomes a little easier for him too when you get so many YAC from the receivers.
12 straight for KC over Denver. That goes back before the Mahomes era. Weird.
Mahomes has got to learn to take what the defense gives him. He can't gunsling it all the time. But it doesn't help when the recievers are dropping passes they've had a of drops lately.

Yeah I wish KC would balance the run with the pass they got a good o line and good running actually they mix up there play calling get the defenses more to have to respect the run that opens stuff up for Mahomes

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Mahomes has got to learn to take what the defense gives him. He can't gunsling it all the time. But it doesn't help when the recievers are dropping passes they've had a of drops lately.

Yeah I wish KC would balance the run with the pass they got a good o line and good running actually they mix up there play calling get the defenses more to have to respect the run that opens stuff up for Mahomes
They just can't seem to get it all together yet

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I have an idea. I'm only going to throw the ball three times and run run run and we're going to be successful running and win the game with D cause it's too damn windy and we don't believe Josh Allen can beat my strategy. Hmm, it worked.;)
Yep and the important thing is that it did work. God I hate the Patriots.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
SB, gonna be New England Patriots and wait for it! Tampa Bay Buccaneers! You guy's gotta see that one coming. The fix is in already.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
As a steeler fan I hate the Patriots and dislike Tampa. That said if it comes down to that matchup I would have to pull for Tampa. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
A good TNF game tomorrow my Steelers at Minesota should be a good one. :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well Saint's got more bad news, Cameron Jordan's going to be out, plus his backup is out. Plus one got suspended. Should be a pretty easy win for the Jets. Yes I'm pulling for the Jets to win. Top 5 pick in next seasons draft!!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Them talking heads are saying, Bucs look to be favorite to win the rest of their games this season. And the Patriots. Lol You guys heard it here 1st, Patriots/Buccaneers in the SB. :mad:

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Them talking heads are saying, Bucs look to be favorite to win the rest of their games this season. And the Patriots. Lol You guys heard it here 1st, Patriots/Buccaneers in the SB. :mad:
In some ways that would be kinda cool. Brady vs his old team and former coach

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
In some ways that would be kinda cool. Brady vs his old team and former coach
Oh most definitely, back in 2018, Saints lost to the Rams in a division round game in the Dome, well everyone saw the No call on the pass interference call. But would've been nice to watch Drew Brees and Tom Brady go at in a SB.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis