Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Bills loose, no surprise. Sean Mcdonut is an idiot, too stupid to realize you still need to effectively run the ball !!!

Besides, just look at him, looks like Opy (Ron Howard) roaming the sidelines

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Rams at Cardinals tonight. The Rams have some covid issues, but it still should be a good one. :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
As it stands now Saint's would get the 9th pick in the draft next season. Fingers crossed they don't win anymore games. Need a QB man, and there are some good one's to pick in the draft next season.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Rams at Cardinals tonight. The Rams have some covid issues, but it still should be a good one. :)
Card's dropped a dud last night. But then just how hard of a schedule did they have in the first place? Looks more and more like a Bucs/Pats SB.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Card's dropped a dud last night. But then just how hard of a schedule did they have in the first place? Looks more and more like a Bucs/Pats SB.
I think GB and KC will have something to say about that.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cards seem very good in all departments but not very great. Anyway, I'll be cheering for them in the playoffs. Murray is fun to watch.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yuck.:p That means it could be the Jerry Jones Football Team.o_O
I think that went back when Dallas released Laundry and the rumor was he wasn't even told directly by management. The Cowboys were more like The Bandits LOL with their off field troubles. JJ moved from his seat to the field when Dallas were in trouble against the Giants in the playoffs etc. A person said, "I didn't have a bone in the game till he did that. Go Giants!" Hahaha! Before the Kraft problems media did a special on him. JJ basically asked the press to do one on him. He wasn't getting the attention he deserved. After Jimmy Johnson quit, Jones said he'd never be in the Dallas HOF. Absolutely should be inducted as an owner, but I don't think a lot of people out there care two sticks about him.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I think GB and KC will have something to say about that.
As much as I love my Cheifs still not quiet sure. The defense has stepped it up and offense is coming alive but some of those quality wins were against teams without key players thinking Green Bay and Cowboys.

They have yet to really perform against a higher level team.

This Thursday night should be a great test of where they really at

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
As much as I love my Cheifs still not quiet sure. The defense has stepped it up and offense is coming alive but some of those quality wins were against teams without key players thinking Green Bay and Cowboys.

They have yet to really perform against a higher level team.

This Thursday night should be a great test of where they really at
Can't wait to watch it. Chiefs Pats would be a good AFC title game but having an experienced QB would be a great advantage.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Titans at my Steelers Sunday probably Pittsburgh's last stand. I'm almost hoping for them to lose out and get a better draft pick to get a highly rated QB. The Big Ben era has officially ended. :(

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Titans at my Steelers Sunday probably Pittsburgh's last stand. I'm almost hoping for them to lose out and get a better draft pick to get a highly rated QB. The Big Ben era has officially ended. :(
It's pretty obvious my Saint's are mediocre at best without a franchise quarterback. So yeah Pittsburgh definitely needs a quarterback for the next 15 year's.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Chiefs @ Chargers tonight plenty of playoff ramifications. Should be a good one. :)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
It was! The way the game started, I thought the Chiefs would steamroll the Chargers and I was ready for an early night. I read to my girls at bedtime, stopped in to turn the TV off and LA was up 14-10 at the half, so I had to watch and am glad I did. If it weren't for some (IM very amateur O) boneheaded calls by the HC, the Chargers should have easily won.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis