ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
YES!!! This needs to become a thing. I had to take a pretty long test to get my CDL. If I can parallel park a semi with precision, or park my ginormous work van (I had a Sprinter 4x4 170 extended which was over 24' long) perfectly within the lines at any parking lot, then SUV driving soccer moms have ZERO excuse to be over the lines. One of my biggest pet peeves ever.

It's not that I'm some sort of expert parker or anything, but rather I've come to notice just how bad so many others are.

Now on the other hand, THIS is some impressive parking:
I have had "parking assistant" on my last 4 cars and still have never even tried it.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
This one for sure my wife will kill me on....

I'm going to just say....I don't have a 700hp daily driver and I need one....

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I love sports cars. Its the only thing I've ever felt comfortable driving. But for my daily driver with a 45 min commute each way I would really love a self driving car for the next one.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
This one for sure my wife will kill me on....

I'm going to just say....I don't have a 700hp daily driver and I need one....

lol!!! I’m in the market for a new DD and found a pretty nice charger RT. Not sure I could do a mopar though my buddy has a hellcat and was trying to rub the 700hp in my face. I just laugh, because that big a$$ tub NEEDS 700hp to move itself around!!! And I even like the charger better. The challenger just reminds me of the original ‘71 weak kneed looking gutless turd. Why didn’t they relaunch the Cuda?
I’ll take a zl1 any day.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
lol!!! I’m in the market for a new DD and found a pretty nice charger RT. Not sure I could do a mopar though my buddy has a hellcat and was trying to rub the 700hp in my face. I just laugh, because that big a$$ tub NEEDS 700hp to move itself around!!! And I even like the charger better. The challenger just reminds me of the original ‘71 weak kneed looking gutless turd. Why didn’t they relaunch the Cuda?
I’ll take a zl1 any day.
I have actually been driving it for 2 days and I am not going to buy it. There is no way to get the power to the ground. My modded SUV can beat it 0-60 and in the quarter mile.I am actually building a super sleeper right now. We have already hit a 2.9 second 0-60 and it's getting close to an upper 10 second quarter with the AC on and on poor streets. Not bad for 5 cylinders....

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I have actually been driving it for 2 days and I am not going to buy it. There is no way to get the power to the ground. My modded SUV can beat it 0-60 and in the quarter mile.I am actually building a super sleeper right now. We have already hit a 2.9 second 0-60 and it's getting close to an upper 10 second quarter with the AC on and on poor streets. Not bad for 5 cylinders....

Damn, I've been thinking about an RS3! My hesitation has been that my current 2016 S3 really understeers in tight curves, and it drives me nuts. (On the highway it's awesome.) How does the RS3 do?

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Damn, I've been thinking about an RS3! My hesitation has been that my current 2016 S3 really understeers in tight curves. and it drives me nuts. (On the highway it's awesome.) How does the RS3 do?
No idea, there is nothing stock on the suspension on this one. I have a lot of mods going on. Dyno's at 596 hp at the wheels.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I’ll take a zl1 any day.
I had a 2018 Charger R/T as a rental car. Never been in a recent generation Charger before. (A '68 Charger was my first car.) Nowhere near as much room in the interior as I expected. So-so seats. Nothing special instruments, but a big LCD display over the console. Much better handling than I expected, meaning it cornered with so little lean and almost no understeer, so it actually felt weird for a car that big. The exhaust sounds like its target market would expect. Lots of low-end torque and short gearing, so squealing the tires happened on any mildly aggressive move. Good power band for a relatively inexpensive car. Lousy automatic transmission; slow to respond to throttle input.

I don't think you'd want one.

The ZL1 is awesome, but you can't see out of the damned thing. You need a fly-along drone to tell you where the traffic is. Even a base Camaro rental car handles amazingly well. Awful interiors, if that matters, though the ZL1 seats are pretty good.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Starting to dream about 2013 infiniti m56x as second family car. Outback is just not a fun car, not even with boring 3.6l boxer.
Before all of you jump in with sports or exotic suggestions, I need car to be reliable and practical. It's basically a toss between infiniti m and lexus gs

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Practical? Just please dont buy a 4 door porche. Those things are an abomination!

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Practical? Just please dont buy a 4 door porche. Those things are an abomination!
We had one for a week from a friend that was in the industry, no back seat room for anyone large, but adequate for most. It was the executive package and performance was sick for a naturally aspirated engine.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I have a 370z and i was at a gas station one time parked next to one of those ugly a$$ cars and this lady walked by both of us and said to me "nice car". The look on that dudes face will be etched in my brain forever lol. He probably paid triple for that thing. To each their own i guess, but an suv porche just doesnt make sense to me at all.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I have a 370z and i was at a gas station one time parked next to one of those ugly a$$ cars and this lady walked by both of us and said to me "nice car". The look on that dudes face will be etched in my brain forever lol. He probably paid triple for that thing. To each their own i guess, but an suv porche just doesnt make sense to me at all.
Sorry I was referring to the car, but I get the SUV. That's the market and they sell cars.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Im just not a fan of practical cars. I saw an suv the other day with a bumper sticker that said "I used to be cool" lol. That pretty much sums up my view of them. Then when the high performance dream cars started building them my world flipped upside down and nothing made sense to me any more.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Im just not a fan of practical cars. I saw an suv the other day with a bumper sticker that said "I used to be cool" lol. That pretty much sums up my view of them. Then when the high performance dream cars started building them my world flipped upside down and nothing made sense to me any more.
I'm sure Greg for one will disagree :)

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Whos greg? Admin? He asked for opinions. Also, the car is what im calling an suv. 4 doors does not qualify you as a sports car where i come from.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm not interested in a beetle, especially not in extra ugly one. However, if I could afford Cayenne Turbo, that may change....

p.s: Not particularly interested in Nissan 370z owners options .... If you had R32 or R34, Supra or at least beefed up WRX/STI ;) that would be a different story. Also actually do real auto racing goes a long way

Last edited:
everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I dont mind a product from that segment, most are on proven platforms. I'd probably do an Audi S version over equivalent Porsche,for no legitimate reason.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis