Now this "Warrior Nun" series look interesting. Can't wait for July 2nd. :D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Hopefully it's just not another junior high drama in a nunnery :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Ars Technica writers keep using words "Buffy" but with nuns. That's setting quite a high bar.
Looking forward it myself as this spring/summer has been very dry for the oblivious reason for a new TV

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I liked the series, and hopes there will be a second season.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I saw Episode 1 last night. I liked it a lot - very pleasantly surprised and pleased. :D

Although there are some funny scenes, I love that the overall tone is serious and dark, not trying to be a comedy.

So I will definitely continue to watch the rest of the season.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Same here. We finished six episodes. Certainly gets better as the story unfolds.
I think it begs for another season or two?

ps.
no, not another Buffy series, far from it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Same here. We finished six episodes. Certainly gets better as the story unfolds.
I think it begs for another season or two?

ps.
no, not another Buffy series, far from it.
I never did watch Buffy. Is Buffy that good? Better writing and story by Josh Wheaton?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I saw Warrior Nun E02-04 last night. I didn’t like it nearly as much as E01. They tried to be more funny, which I didn’t like. And the story/writing wasn’t that great. I think it had more plot holes.

Will continue on, though.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I never did watch Buffy. Is Buffy that good? Better writing and story by Josh Wheaton?
No, not at all good; just so so. No real story behind.
I saw Warrior Nun E02-04 last night. I didn’t like it nearly as much as E01. They tried to be more funny, which I didn’t like. And the story/writing wasn’t that great. I think it had more plot holes.

Will continue on, though.
Better continue to the end. ;)
Nuf said ;)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I finished the season. The ending of S1 has few twists, but the plot is also quickly becoming a colander-like.
Overall 7/10

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I finished the season. The ending of S1 has few twists, but the plot is also quickly becoming a colander-like.
Overall 7/10
Yeah, after E01, I could see a lot more plot HOLES for sure. :D

I still want to finish watching it.

How was DARK S03?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I finished S01 of "Warrior Nun".

Overall, I do like it. On one hand, it does seem to be kind of addictive. :D

OTOH, there are plenty of plot holes. But I will most definitely want to watch S02.

Ava (Warrior Nun) hasn't even been trained yet at all in S01. S01 was just building characters. So I bet S02 will be some serious training and kicking some serious a$$. :E

Trophykage

Trophykage

Audioholic Intern
Just about done with S01, so far really enjoying it! Agree with the plot holes, but the show has sucked me in. Looking forward to finishing and potential S02.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Are all of you getting in touch with your "inner teen girl"? LMAO... I love the series too BTW and watched E2 of S2 last night and its good, really good.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis