Movies that are so bad they're good.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I JUST added this movie to my Amazon watchlist this morning. It looks ridiculous. I hope it's funny.
Steve Zahn has been funny in a lot of movies, but I've seen some that were just too dumb. That's saying a lot coming from me.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
I JUST added this movie to my Amazon watchlist this morning. It looks ridiculous. I hope it's funny.
I've seen funnier, but it wasn't that big of a struggle to finish, especially at only 1:25 minutes long. Lots of people you will probably recognize though.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

I'll admit it. I didn't get this movie at all the first time I watched it. The second time, on the floor laughing.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You made it through the whole video!

It's so bad and unintentionally cheesy but there's just something about it that you can't stop watching, huh? Best friend is bleeding out in the back seat of the car from a ninja sword wound as they rush him to the hospital. What's the logical thing to do? Stop the car, shake him and yell at him not to go while parked perfectly in place to catch a shot of the plane his father (who he's never met) is on flies overhead while making its landing... lol'
I like after he's hit with the sword it looks like he might be laughing hahaha. Career ending movie.;)

R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
Haven't thought about these kung fu movies for a long time. They're amazing. Just watch the first few minutes of this movie.

Godfrey Ho

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Another Drafthouse Films entry, "Dangerous Men".

dangerous_men_ver7.jpg

They even acknowledge it on the poster! "Mnd Boggling WTF-ery!". "The Holy Grail of Holy F***ing S**t!". This movie truly is so bad it's good!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Haven't thought about these kung fu movies for a long time. They're amazing. Just watch the first few minutes of this movie.

Godfrey Ho

Pierre Kirby! Godfrey Ho is one of the godfathers of bad movies! Definitely SBIG movies!

I think you and I are on the same page for sure, lol.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Godfrey Ho is famous for taking existing martial arts movies, re-editing them and adding new re-shot scenes with a french actor named Pierre Kirby. He just splices it all together (badly) and makes Pierre the hero.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh man. I don't know about sequels for movies like this. They tend to never hit that same spot.
You're right, and that gets back to what I was saying about when they become self aware. It loses the magic that made the original special. I actually don't think Fubar quite makes it to SBIG territory tho because a lot of it is intentional, and does manage to hit the mark. The protagonist, Dean, actually reminds me of someone I knew growing up, lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis