Movies that are so bad they're good.

R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
Miami Connection. 1987

Dead or Alive. 1999

What movies do you know that are so bad they're good?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Oh man there are so many, so many.
The Last Action hero 1993

There are many others but I have to think of them all.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Neil Breen- all of his movies.

Fateful Findings
Pass Through
Double Down
I Am Here..... Now
Twisted Pair

'Nuff said, lol.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
MANOS: The Hands Of Fate

e9cqsj1advzawfijqfgz.jpg

I'm actually a bit of a connoisseur of so bad they're good movies, lol.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh! Of course everyone's favorite so bad it's good movie that birthed a million memes...

Troll 2!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh man there are so many, so many.
The Last Action hero 1993

There are many others but I have to think of them all.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
View attachment 51295
Those are bad movies, but not quite so bad they're good. A good bad movie genuinely tries, but utterly fails at everything. Scripting, editing, acting, cinematography... everything. Yet still manages to provide great (unintentional) comedic entertainment. It's its own genre. Troll 2 is widely considered to be one of the best SBIG movies of all time by many, tho Neil Breen has been making a mark lately, lol.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Well if that's criteria then Jaws 4 is it then. When that shark roars like a fucking lion I piss my pants! But that movie is so bad I can't watch it, but the shark roaring like a lion is just comedy gold.
Anyone watch Chris Stuckman Jaws 4 Hilariosity pissed my pants!

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Those are bad movies, but not quite so bad they're good. A good bad movie genuinely tries, but utterly fails at everything. Scripting, editing, acting, cinematography... everything. Yet still manages to provide great (unintentional) comedic entertainment. It's its own genre. Troll 2 is widely considered to be one of the best SBIG movies of all time by many, tho Neil Breen has been making a mark lately, lol.
These probably don’t qualify as SBIG by those standards, but I’d nominate Rocky Horror and The Fifth Element.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Well if that's criteria then Jaws 4 is it then. When that shark roars like a fucking lion I piss my pants! But that movie is so bad I can't watch it, but the shark roaring like a lion is just comedy gold.
Anyone watch Chris Stuckman Jaws 4 Hilariosity pissed my pants!

I think Jaws 4 counts! That lion roar is ridiculous! Most of that movie is ridiculous.
These probably don’t qualify as SBIG by those standards, but I’d nominate Rocky Horror and The Fifth Element.
I think you got it. Yeah, Rocky Horror and TFE aren't completely inept and have moments of real competence. Watch the very fist video I posted and you'll get the idea. You don't even have to watch it all the way through.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I think Jaws 4 counts! That lion roar is ridiculous! Most of that movie is ridiculous.

I think you got it. Yeah, Rocky Horror and TFE aren't completely inept and have moments real competence. Watch the very fist video I posted and you'll get the idea. You don't even have to watch it all the way through.
Whatever do you mean, Jaws 4 is a masterpiece. Ellen Brody has a psychic connection with the shark, the shark follows them from New England to the Bahamas and then there is Michael Cain who tried multiple times to crash his plane and kill people.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Whatever do you mean, Jaws 4 is a masterpiece. Ellen Brody has a psychic connection with the shark, the shark follows them from New England to the Bahamas and then there is Michael Cain who tried multiple times to crash his plane and kill people.
It tries hard, but it's so bad at everything that it's fun(ny) to watch! You got the idea now!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
and the winner of the best worst movie goes to Ishtar, the most underrated movie ever.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
There's a youtube channel that does SBIG movie reviews called Fanboy Flicks, "Weird Movies With Mark". He reviews them and lets you know the good-bad from the just plain bad-bad. The really is something special and entertaining about good-bad movies. A big part of the formula is the unintentional part of it. Some bad movies become self aware and try to cash in with a sequel, but it never seems to work. It's just not the same magic when they become self aware and lean into it instead of being completely unintentional.

That's what makes Neil Breen kinda stand out. He has several movies now, all equally bad at everything, but never stops trying to be serious and "have a message". His movies are all so bad, but so much fun to laugh at. From the stupid stories, to the cheap green screen (Breen screen, lol) effects, bad dialogue, bad acting and obvious use of stock footage.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
and the winner of the best worst movie goes to Ishtar, the most underrated movie ever.
I think Ishtar does qualify as a so bad it's good movie, but it does flirt with being just plain so bad it's bad, lol.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
There’s a fine line between the cult movie favorites and others that are bad-but-good.
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Attack of the 50 ft Woman, Manos (to be certain), They Saved Hitlers Brain… so many in the cult category.
But then you have campy movies too… and that’s where I put fifth element, Buffy, Earth Girls Are Easy, and the like.
Did a lot of all of those movies in High School and College.
Oof.
Some of those movies are just so bad… I want my time back!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Well I think even though I love M. Night Shamalan that "the happening" fits. Very goofy acting, very goofy direction, very goofy story, very goofy storyline, a mistake where you see the "boom mic" I guess it's called. There were some eerie moments and it had promise but just went south.
And then this line "cheese and crackers". The fucking hot dog guy!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis