Model number for Von Schweikert Speakers

S

smartiebk

Audiophyte
Hi there !

I came across a pair of Von Schweikert speakers. Unfortunately, the speaker boxes do not have any information related to the model number. Each speaker has ~4 woofers (~6.5 inches) and 6 bullet tweeters.

Does anyone of us have any idea about the model number of these speakers ? Any information would be greatly helpful.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhuwan

Attachments

S

smartiebk

Audiophyte
Thanks for the link. I already contacted them twice via the link and also via facebook, but they didn't respond. Is there any repository where I can check all the models rolled out by VSA ?

Thanks,
Bhuwan

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Ninja
Ratings
2,562 9 17
I kinda forgot about this post from a couple days ago and still have a "Von Schweikert" tab open. I tried 4 or 5 different ways to word the search and have found almost every possible design and configuration except the ones in your image. I wish you luck.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Audioholic Slumlord
Ratings
7,732 16 25
I kinda forgot about this post from a couple days ago and still have a "Von Schweikert" tab open. I tried 4 or 5 different ways to word the search and have found almost every possible design and configuration except the ones in your image. I wish you luck.
That is because I don't think they are Von Schweikert speakers. I don't remember those. I think they are fake Von Schweikert "white van" speakers. The give away is that line of cheap and very nasty piezo tweeters.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Ninja
Ratings
2,562 9 17
That is because I don't think they are Von Schweikert speakers. I don't remember those. I think they are fake Von Schweikert "white van" speakers. The give away is that line of cheap and very nasty piezo tweeters.
That's unfortunate. White van speakers strike again. Those guys really, really suck.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis