Mar a Lago raided by FBI

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
What's even more bizarre is that Steve Bannon mocked him:

>>>"I can't do this anymore," Steve Bannon, a right-wing media commentator and former chief strategist for Mr Trump, said about the NFTs on his podcast. Anyone involved in the project "ought to be fired today," he added.<<<

I think this means: 1) the apocalypse is upon us, or: 2) Trump officially jumped the shark in Trumpworld

My preference is 2, but I guess these are not mutually exclusive.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What's even more bizarre is that Steve Bannon mocked him:

>>>"I can't do this anymore," Steve Bannon, a right-wing media commentator and former chief strategist for Mr Trump, said about the NFTs on his podcast. Anyone involved in the project "ought to be fired today," he added.<<<

I think this means: 1) the apocalypse is upon us, or: 2) Trump officially jumped the shark in Trumpworld

My preference is 2, but I guess these are not mutually exclusive.
The very idea of Drumphworld is scary enough, but tend to think the first helps the second along....

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
A funny comparison to other presidents the first minute. People are having a field day with this "major announcement".

Much better to spend my money here, which I have:

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
The sad thing, which all should have known would happen...
All of Trump's NFTs sold out.
:rolleyes:

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The sad thing, which all should have known would happen...
All of Trump's NFTs sold out.
:rolleyes:
Yeah, I saw that too. So much for my "Trump has jumped the shark theory." Perhaps he will just keep jumping sharks in perpetuity.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, I saw that too. So much for my "Trump has jumped the shark theory." Perhaps he will just keep jumping sharks in perpetuity.
No... You're good. He definitely jumped a few already... more to come fo' sure. And his fan base has jumped them as well... except for those the shark (aka Justice) has eaten. :p

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
No... You're good. He definitely jumped a few already... more to come fo' sure. And his fan base has jumped them as well... except for those the shark (aka Justice) has eaten. :p
Lots of sharks out there to jump. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Most likely upfront payment and addition if needed or walks away.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It looks like Biden may have handed Trump a get out of jail free card.

>>>The classified materials included some top-secret files with the “sensitive compartmented information” designation, also known as SCI, which is used for highly sensitive information obtained from intelligence sources.

Federal officeholders are required by law to relinquish official documents and classified records when their government service ends.<<<

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
It looks like Biden may have handed Trump a get out of jail free card.

>>>The classified materials included some top-secret files with the “sensitive compartmented information” designation, also known as SCI, which is used for highly sensitive information obtained from intelligence sources.

Federal officeholders are required by law to relinquish official documents and classified records when their government service ends.<<<

Probably not since Biden didn't defy subpoenas.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Trump , now Biden. I would bet $$ if the FBI went to every congressional members office or home they would find some type of "classified stuff" , including going to a FBI's leaderships home. But that's not going to happen.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis