Look what fell out of my mailbox Lol

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
@ADTG, What does Exactly Oklahoma have? isn't that the "Sooner" State? Sooner be leaving than finding a Cow! :p Standing in Your front yard! :D Next Andrew, You'll find a bunch of Pilgrims chickenheads :eek: All up in Your Fancy Dedicated HT room! Hens All over them nice RBH Subs! Laying eggs inside them Sub speaker boxs. Don't Mess with Rooster! :cool: Thor! :D
Hey, now, don't mess with my cow! :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
These just fell out of a FedEx truck! :D
One of them, literally, fell out of the FedEx truck. :mad:
IMG_4222.jpg

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'd be willing to take those Phil3s off your hands, if you ever tire of them.
As, shucks. ;)
We’ll see how my masterpiece plan goes and whether I can learn to build my own TL cabinets successfully. It’s gonna be tricky to outdo Dennis and Jim!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
20210513_201637~2.jpg

Okay figuring out how to load pictures pain in the a$$ on this phone going unbox tonight pull out and preparing for tomorrow

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
For my part in this story...
more will be found here:
:)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
For my part in this story...
more will be found here:
:)
Ohhhhhh I'm following that thread for sure!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
image.jpg

Okay the Yamaha is out first thoughts and impressions please remember this is subjective so take it with a grain of salt

The build quality is hands down going to the Yamaha over the Anthem. Looks hands down for the Yamaha. The Anthem doesn't have the same build quality. The Yamaha just feels and looks so much better and well built.

Internals I've viewed pictures on both not going to download them here but In comparing the Yamaha looks better laid out and built.

Winner Yamaha

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis