Look what fell out of my mailbox Lol

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Geez guys a Yamaha CX-A5200 and an outlaw 7000x just fell ought my mailbox yesterday. I don't have time until after work tomorrow to put them in the rack. But I'll keep you guys posted on how I like it when I do while I wait for Anthem to respond and I ship off my Anthem AVM 60 to be repaired.

Let the battle of the processors begin!!!! Lol

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Pics or it didn't happen!
I wanna see Yammie and Outlaw just piled up under your MB. :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Pics or it didn't happen!
I wanna see Yammie and Outlaw just piled up under your MB. :)
As soon as I can dumb down my new phone!!! It sends the pic files in too high of a resolution like my old phone used too. It broke so I'm stuck with this anyone know how to dumb down the pics into a lower resolution on the Samsung S21? I can't figure it out yet

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Resized_20210512_153721.jpeg

Okay bro managed to pull one of my old phone I'll send better pics later!!!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
That’s why I use Tapatalk. Just to make photos easier. It’s still a pita dealing with that app and I only use it when dealing with photos. But ya, otherwise you need to be able to resize photos.
I sent photos from my iPhone to my computer to resize them, tried to post only to find out the Apple changed the native file to something other than jpeg! Took me a while until I found how to switch it back to jpeg so I could do the whole process over again. Smdh

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I love my Yamaha CX-A5100, which was the first Yamaha audio/HT component I ever bought.

Back when Yamaha first introduced the CX-A5000 and MX-A5000, I thought, "Hmm, that's a little bit on the cheap side, isn't it?" :D

So I went with the Denon AVP-A1HDCI, which was $7,500 and more like my "taste". :D

Yamaha could have made a $10,000 AVP (like their $10,000 C5000 and M5000) or a $7,500 AVP (like their $7,500 A-S3200).

But I am glad Yamaha decided to just make a simple cool high quality 11.2Ch AVP that sounds as great as a $30,000 AVP, but is a lot more affordable.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
"Everything is bigger in Texas"- state motto.
Also when one cross's over into Texas there are signs that say "Don't Mess With Texas" There is a Double meaning to that little message ;) Post up your thoughts on your new Pre-Pro when you get it setup.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Also when one cross's over into Texas there are signs that say "Don't Mess With Texas" There is a Double meaning to that little message ;)
Don't mess with Texans, or they'll shoot you? :eek: :D

I actually drive from OKC to Dallas very often. Probably driving to Dallas in 2 weeks. :D

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Geez guys a Yamaha CX-A5200 and an outlaw 7000x just fell ought my mailbox yesterday. I don't have time until after work tomorrow to put them in the rack. But I'll keep you guys posted on how I like it when I do while I wait for Anthem to respond and I ship off my Anthem AVM 60 to be repaired.

Let the battle of the processors begin!!!! Lol

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

I actually drive from OKC to Dallas very often. Probably driving to Dallas in 2 weeks. :D
Don't mess with Texas are they will cut off your Gasoline supply!! :D There is a reason The Great State of Texas is called "The Lone Star State" and it isn't because they are lonely. I guess the rest of our Nation may finally realize that now. Thank your lucky Star that we/us and the rest of thems have Texas in the United States of America! Cause if Texas ever Decides to succeed from the Union, California the East Coast Florida and the West Coast will be begging for them to come back into the Union. What part of 1/4 and more do they not understand of how much Texas controls the fuel of this Nation. It's really closer to 50 percent. Now go Mess with Texas. I'd Advise against it.:D

@Danzilla31 Sorry about this post, but tell me I'm wrong? ;) Congrats on the new gear.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

@AcuDefTechGuy "they'll shoot you" funny ha ha! Come on down to Louisiana we would Love to have You for supper. Yes it does happen here. Really Especially In the oil patch!!:cool:

@Danzilla31 Again my Apologies for derailing your Thread, but since ADTG thought I wasn't Serious about Texas and Louisiana. ;)
C97B3B40-79A5-4078-B69B-3AB0881CDAD0.jpg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Zilla Loudness! :cool: congrats dude! Get Image size on g store for resizing. Yep it sucks to resize everything.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Chalk one up to Compensation. ;)
Big Trucks, Big Guns, Big cattle, Big Hats...
:p
@ADTG, What does Exactly Oklahoma have? isn't that the "Sooner" State? Sooner be leaving than finding a Cow! :p Standing in Your front yard! :D Next Andrew, You'll find a bunch of Pilgrims chickenheads :eek: All up in Your Fancy Dedicated HT room! Hens All over them nice RBH Subs! Laying eggs inside them Sub speaker boxs. Don't Mess with Rooster! :cool: Thor! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis