Late the the Party: Game of Thrones

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You may be watching the wrong show...EVERY SEASON. It is annoying. The walking dead is bad about that too.
My wife and I binged GOT in a couple of weeks so we were unaffected by the cliffhangers all the way through season 7. This is gonna suck.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My wife and I binged GOT in a couple of weeks so we were unaffected by the cliffhangers all the way through season 7. This is gonna suck.
Oh damn. Yeah, you would be used to this by now if you'd started when it first aired. Who knows how long it will take them to get to the next season. It's only 6 episodes too.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh damn. Yeah, you would be used to this by now if you'd started when it first aired. Who knows how long it will take them to get to the next season. It's only 6 episodes too.
They shoulda just tacked the last 6 on this season and called it a wrap. I s'pose HBO is trying to hold onto their subs for another year... :p

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
SPOILER ALERT:

I love the season 7 finale for sure. Awesome as usual.

At least a major character like Aegon Targaryen did NOT get killed for a cliffhanger or something. :D

There were some significant events and revelations for sure in the season finale, as usual.

It will be agonizing to wait for the finale season. :(

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
SPOILER ALERT:

I love the season 7 finale for sure. Awesome as usual.

At least a major character like Aegon Targaryen did NOT get killed for a cliffhanger or something. :D

There were some significant events and revelations for sure in the season finale, as usual.

It will be agonizing to wait for the finale season. :(
Omg, and I just heard it's probably gonna be 2019 before we get more. I really liked this episode and..

They finally killed someone who needed killing for a long time! I've wanted Littlefinger gone for most of this entire show. Arya wasted no time slitting his throat either. Watching him beg for his life was very satisfying. Wtf is going on with Jon and Dany now? She's his what? Aunt? Martin sure seems heavy on the incest, lol.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Omg, and I just heard it's probably gonna be 2019 before we get more. I really liked this episode and..

They finally killed someone who needed killing for a long time! I've wanted Littlefinger gone for most of this entire show. Arya wasted no time slitting his throat either. Watching him beg for his life was very satisfying. Wtf is going on with Jon and Dany now? She's his what? Aunt? Martin sure seems heavy on the incest, lol.
I can see it now. Sam "Hey Jon, guess what? You're a Targaryen and a Stark after all! Turns out you and Daenerys are blood relatives. She being your aunt since your real dad is Rhaegar (her older brother) and your mom is Lyanna Stark. Wait, why do you look glum? It's not like you slept with Daenerys...what? That's unfortunate."

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'm probably watching it for the 3rd time tonight...
You'll probably finish watching seasons 1-7 again by the time season 8 premieres. :D

Has everyone seen the S07 finale so we can talk about it? :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd say the time for spoiler tags has passed.

Anyone think there's anything to the fan theory that Bran is actually the Night King?

599edc8a24fbd14f008b4671-750-563.jpg

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not really sold on that fan theory. I think it's way out there.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Slightly off topic......

But, what's everyone watching now that GoT is done for the season?

I started watching American Gods. It's weird! But, it is done well, and I will definitely watch the entire 1st season.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Slightly off topic......

But, what's everyone watching now that GoT is done for the season?

I started watching American Gods. It's weird! But, it is done well, and I will definitely watch the entire 1st season.
American Gods S01 was great. Looking forward to S02 next year.

Narcos S03 (NETFLIX)
Ray Donovan S05 (SHOWTIME)
The Deuce S01 (HBO)
Outlander S03 (STARZ) premieres this Sunday
Preacher S02 (AMC)
Halt and Catch Fire S04 (AMC)

Walking Dead S08 (AMC) premieres Oct 22.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm having a hard time getting into American gods. I forgot to cancel my Prime membership before they charged me so a whole new world of streaming just opened up for me. I also preordered the 2017 Fire TV (not stick). They're in stock as of tomorrow.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis