Late the the Party: Game of Thrones

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Great Season, the shorter seasons seem to move the plot line a lot quicker and characters meet that we waiting for the past 3-4 seasons. I am loving it,

That being said, you can tell its now a TV series more so than a TV series running off the books, I don't see as much character depth as in the previous seasons. Martin did such a great job in the books, almost too much, now it is significantly different. Haven't decided if that is bad, but the plot is moving a breakneck pace this season!
Somebody definitely DROPPED THE HAMMER in the last episode. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Somebody definitely DROPPED THE HAMMER in the last episode. :D
Yeah, I thought that was funny too. I'm so used to seeing a bunch of swords swinging and arrows flying, not the hammer.

But what I want to know is, where the heck are my 2hr episodes!!!! :mad:

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I watched GOT S07E06 last night.

I was upset one of the "babies" got shot. :(

Next week's S07 finale will most likely be another cliffhanger.

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I watched GOT S07E06 last night.

I was upset one of the "babies" got shot down. :(

And now the white walker army is astronomically more invincible with their new weapon.

Next week's S07 finale will most likely be another cliffhanger.
The next to last episode of each season is usually the most action packed, while the last episode ties up some storylines and leaves you waiting for the next 10 months to see where it will go!

I too was very sad at the loss of that character.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The next to last episode of each season is usually the most action packed, while the last episode ties up some storylines and leaves you waiting for the next 10 months to see where it will go!

I too was very sad at the loss of that character.
I was quite shocked and upset.

It was like watching a car going off a cliff in very slow motion. You knew what was going to happen and you had to watch the whole thing anyway. Very upset. :D

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I was quite shocked and upset.

It was like watching a car going off a cliff in very slow motion. You knew what was going to happen and you had to watch the whole thing anyway. Very upset. :D
I'll be rewatching it with a friend tonight. At least this time I'll be prepared for the heartbreak.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'll be rewatching it with a friend tonight. At least this time I'll be prepared for the heartbreak.
I can't do it.

I couldn't bear it. :(

For some reasons, last night's heartbreak "hurts" and shocks me more than any previous episodes. :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I can't do it.

I couldn't bear it. :(

For some reasons, last night's heartbreak "hurts" and shocks me more than any previous episodes. :D
SPOILERS!!!!!

Yeah, that sucked pretty bad. You'd think the whole "dead bear attack" would make them go "Oh sh!t they have a dragon now". Will it breathe fire? Ice? Both?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
All I know is I'm not going to like waiting another year for the final S08! :mad:

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
All I know is I'm not going to like waiting another year for the final S08! :mad:
That's if your lucky, it might be longer than a year if what they are saying is correct. I will be going through GOT withdraw next week. Would help if Mr Martin would finish his damn book!!!! :mad: :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
That's if your lucky, it might be longer than a year if what they are saying is correct. I will be going through GOT withdraw next week. Would help if Mr Martin would finish his damn book!!!! :mad: :D
I do recall hearing about the delay showing of S08, but I was in denial. :D

Geez, life after GOT. :(

They couldn't make it 10 seasons, instead of 8? :eek: :D

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I do recall hearing about the delay showing of S08, but I was in denial. :D

Geez, life after GOT. :(

They couldn't make it 10 seasons, instead of 8? :eek: :D
Honestly, even if they went to 10 seasons we'd probably all want more anyway!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
All I can say is next season can't get here quick enough. Wow.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm probably watching it tonight. By tomorrow night for sure.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis