Late the the Party: Game of Thrones

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'm having a hard time getting into American gods. I forgot to cancel my Prime membership before they charged me so a whole new world of streaming just opened up for me. I also preordered the 2017 Fire TV (not stick). They're in stock as of tomorrow.
Is American Gods too offensive for you? :D

I think they would do just fine by toning back A LOT. :D

Sometimes these producers/directors think that the audience needs to be shocked in order for them to like the show. Not true. I would still like the show the same without all those explicit graphics.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord

Sometimes these producers/directors think that the audience needs to be shocked in order for them to like the show. Not true. I would still like the show the same without all those explicit graphics.
Agreed! There were several scenes that I could do without and be better off.

There are also definitely some "100% B-Grade" moments!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

Not offensive to me at all. Just a little over the top. Story isn't real easy to follow either. I'm only 4 or 5 episode in right now tho.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Not offensive to me at all. Just a little over the top. Story isn't real easy to follow either. I'm only 4 or 5 episode in right now tho.
Well, from the little bit that I've seen and what I know........I'm thinking this entire story line may be simply retelling classic mythology tales!

I've read quite a bit of different mythologies, and I see many elements and symbolism coming from a few different cultures and their myths, etc. A few of the characters are pretty obvious as to who they really are (obvious to me), but most of them I'm trying to figure out.

I just haven't been able to put all the pieces together yet. I think I'm on Ep5 up next.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
That is interesting. :D

Since Bran can Warg (control people and animals), if he is not the NK, then he might be able to control both the NK and WW-dragon. :D
From my own observations, I remain skeptical about Bran Warging any of the undead, including the army. Ever since Bran remote piloted his wolf I've been waiting for his apotheosis. It has never come, and it seems like George R. R. Martin is determined to restrict Bran to a supporting role. His function as a character seems merely expository. Even when he fried Hodor's brain, that was portrayed more as a revelation than a world-changing action. Plus, that one time he green dreamed and encountered the Night King, the Night King pwned him. Bran suddenly understanding his gifts and reshaping the world in a glorious conclusion to the war is something we hope for, as the reader / audience enjoys the underdog hero's full realization of power to vanquish evil. But that doesn't seem to be Martin's style.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
From my own observations, I remain skeptical about Bran Warging any of the undead, including the army. Ever since Bran remote piloted his wolf I've been waiting for his apotheosis. It has never come, and it seems like George R. R. Martin is determined to restrict Bran to a supporting role. His function as a character seems merely expository. Even when he fried Hodor's brain, that was portrayed more as a revelation than a world-changing action. Plus, that one time he green dreamed and encountered the Night King, the Night King pwned him. Bran suddenly understanding his gifts and reshaping the world in a glorious conclusion to the war is something we hope for, as the reader / audience enjoys the underdog hero's full realization of power to vanquish evil. But that doesn't seem to be Martin's style.
You have a good point there. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Are we all just going to ignore this? Holy crap that was funny.
I really meant to watch that and forgot all about it. Ima check it out right now.

*"Kitten meat"! rofl! Tyrion was awesome.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I stumbled across this one on youtube. It's a bar reacting to littlefinger's sentencing (and a few minutes from the scene). It's phone camera, but it's not bad. At about 3 minutes it gets really LOUD. Fun to watch.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis