Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
To answer my own question, both JP Fallen Kingdom and DTS:X suck. :D
The film was especially boring. I yawned SEVERAL times throughout the whole movie. It's absolutely NO comparison to the original Jurassic Park, which was excitement every minute it seems like, and a few laughs too.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ay Mr. Phil! @speakerman39 ! Ya'll talking about getting cheap movie tickets, eh? My local theater in my tiny little town only costs $5 to get in! Haha! I'm not Mr. Krabs at all in terms of loving money, and saving every penny you got, and not spending a single dime on anything. I'm the kind of person who saves up his money, makes sure he has enough left over in the savings account before purchasing, then purchasing or waiting accordingly.
Ryan
Ryan, you have a good head on your shoulders. Saving money and delaying gratification is by far no easy task. Saving for a rainy day is very important. My Stepdad always told me it does NOT matter how much money you make, but rather how much you save. Of course, investing money wisely is also paramount to success.

Nothing like going to a theater and the tickets are reasonable. I am always cashing in on that. However, it all depends on what I want to go see. The choices lately have been rather slim if you will. Hopefully, some more interesting films come out very soon. Have a very blessed day to you Ryan! :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Ryan, you have a good head on your shoulders. Saving money and delaying gratification is by far no easy task. Saving for a rainy day is very important. My Stepdad always told me it does NOT matter how much money you make, but rather how much you save. Of course, investing money wisely is also paramount to success.

Nothing like going to a theater and the tickets are reasonable. I am always cashing in on that. However, it all depends on what I want to go see. The choices lately have been rather slim if you will. Hopefully, some more interesting films come out very soon. Have a very blessed day to you Ryan! :)

Cheers,

Phil
Godspeed you, Mr. Phil. I'm hoping Jurassic World 3 will be great, but...... since movies are just losing quality and becoming trash, I'm afraid this one might make me gag.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Godspeed you, Mr. Phil. I'm hoping Jurassic World 3 will be great, but...... since movies are just losing quality and becoming trash, I'm afraid this one might make me gag.
I am right there with you Ryan. Maybe the next time they can actually write in a plot that is much more appealing. Perhaps not. But, I remain hopeful. Running around like a chicken w/his head cut off on an island full of dinosaurs is NOT much of a movie inmho. I am a true SyFy not! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The film was especially boring. I yawned SEVERAL times throughout the whole movie. It's absolutely NO comparison to the original Jurassic Park, which was excitement every minute it seems like, and a few laughs too.
The best lines in the whole Fallen Kingdom movie was from Jeff Goldblum saying that we should just let the damn dinosaurs DIE!. :D

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
The best lines in the whole Fallen Kingdom movie was from Jeff Goldblum saying that we should just let the damn dinosaurs DIE!. :D
Yeah, let nature be. And when that girl let them free, she said, "they're alive, just like me," I dry heaved and gagged. So cringey, it's just pathetic. And don't get on the AudioKarma forums. Even the FOUNDER of AudioKarma, Kamakiri, told me to avoid it. They're still going on about a joking fib I made two months back. It was a test to see how sensitive those folks were. I'm no way a troll, but when Kamakiri told me that, I figured I'd put it to the test. I posted a pic of a BBQ sandwich and told me it was mine, yet it was just a pic on the internet. It erupted into a flame war like a match on gasoline, and I kept on trying to say it was a doggone joke, bla bla bla. Then I got banned. Glad I did. THIS forum is my place, my home!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, let nature be. And when that girl let them free, she said, "they're alive, just like me," I dry heaved and gagged. So cringey, it's just pathetic. And don't get on the AudioKarma forums. Even the FOUNDER of AudioKarma, Kamakiri, told me to avoid it. They're still going on about a joking fib I made two months back. It was a test to see how sensitive those folks were. I'm no way a troll, but when Kamakiri told me that, I figured I'd put it to the test. I posted a pic of a BBQ sandwich and told me it was mine, yet it was just a pic on the internet. It erupted into a flame war like a match on gasoline, and I kept on trying to say it was a doggone joke, bla bla bla. Then I got banned. Glad I did. THIS forum is my place, my home!
I'm not dissing AK, just trying to say that you don't want to do anything except be quiet. One little joke can go very far on that forum.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I am right there with you Ryan. Maybe the next time they can actually write in a plot that is much more appealing. Perhaps not. But, I remain hopeful. Running around like a chicken w/his head cut off on an island full of dinosaurs is NOT much of a movie inmho. I am a true SyFy not! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil
I'm writing a Syfy novel you may like Mr. Phil. It's called "The Therapsid." It's similar to "The Fly," but not horror but more thriller and action. The title of the novel comes from the villain's notorious nickname, "The Therapsid," which supposedly were "mammal like reptiles" all mammals evovled into. Since I'm a born again Christian, I diss evolution. He gets that name because he has a head of a Velociraptor (really deinonychus,) and a human body. He was a brilliant pharmacist and chemist before his transformation, he helped especially in the agricultural field. He made a serum that if you put a honey bee and mosquito in the same serum, the two will "intertwine" and make a new insect. Both insects will come out alive, but the mosquito will be mutated where it doesn't bite, but instead is a pollinator. The scienctist's (who's name is Allan Terrance) serum is an immediate hit, and soon huge vats of it are being made. While standing over his own vat at his lab, he slips on an ice cube with his pet iguana in his hand, falling in there together. The two intertwine (with Allan becoming the mutant,) but the intertwine goes awry when Allan's head is "devolved" into that of a raptor dinosaur. Allan, now mutated, is an intelligent, cunning, malovent, and formidable villain you dare not mess with. You know how a lizard can regenerate it's tail, right? Well, The Therapsid can regenerate any part of his body in just a few seconds. His broken or mauled parts will break down into tiny nanoparticles, and reform with ease. Even a rocket launcher that completely splits his body in half can't destroy him. Anyway, won't give the plot, no more spoilers until the novel comes out.
Thanks,
Ryan

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I'm writing a Syfy novel you may like Mr. Phil. It's called "The Therapsid." It's similar to "The Fly," but not horror but more thriller and action. The title of the novel comes from the villain's notorious nickname, "The Therapsid," which supposedly were "mammal like reptiles" all mammals evovled into. Since I'm a born again Christian, I diss evolution. He gets that name because he has a head of a Velociraptor (really deinonychus,) and a human body. He was a brilliant pharmacist and chemist before his transformation, he helped especially in the agricultural field. He made a serum that if you put a honey bee and mosquito in the same serum, the two will "intertwine" and make a new insect. Both insects will come out alive, but the mosquito will be mutated where it doesn't bite, but instead is a pollinator. The scienctist's (who's name is Allan Terrance) serum is an immediate hit, and soon huge vats of it are being made. While standing over his own vat at his lab, he slips on an ice cube with his pet iguana in his hand, falling in there together. The two intertwine (with Allan becoming the mutant,) but the intertwine goes awry when Allan's head is "devolved" into that of a raptor dinosaur. Allan, now mutated, is an intelligent, cunning, malovent, and formidable villain you dare not mess with. You know how a lizard can regenerate it's tail, right? Well, The Therapsid can regenerate any part of his body in just a few seconds. His broken or mauled parts will break down into tiny nanoparticles, and reform with ease. Even a rocket launcher that completely splits his body in half can't destroy him. Anyway, won't give the plot, no more spoilers until the novel comes out.
Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan all I can say is that you have one heck of an imagination. You are very gifted my friend. Find your novel very interesting b/c I love SyFy. The "Fly" albeit Jeff Goldbloom is one of my favorite actors. I thoroughly enjoyed that movie very much. Jeff played the part very well. Hopefully, you can get your novel published! :) It sounds like to me you are well on your way.

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Ryan all I can say is that you have one heck of an imagination. You are very gifted my friend. Find your novel very interesting b/c I love SyFy. The "Fly" albeit Jeff Goldbloom is one of my favorite actors. I thoroughly enjoyed that movie very much. Jeff played the part very well. Hopefully, you can get your novel published! :) It sounds like to me you are well on your way.

Cheers,

Phil
Thank you very much! What genre of science fiction is that?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thank you very much! What genre of science fiction is that?
Ryan, not exactly sure what you mean here? SyFy is a genre. I also agree that "The Fly" was a bit of a horror story. Been a long time since I seen it.

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Ryan, not exactly sure what you mean here? SyFy is a genre. I also agree that "The Fly" was a bit of a horror story. Been a long time since I seen it.

Cheers,

Phil
What genre of science fiction is my novel?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
What genre of science fiction is my novel?
Well your novel is similar to "The Fly" but not a true horror story. My guess it is kind of in-between. You could make it a bit creepy hinting at a horror story. But, not fully horror. That is something to consider. Ryan, you are very intelligent. I see nothing but good things coming your way. Keep at it!

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Well your novel is similar to "The Fly" but not a true horror story. My guess it is kind of in-between. You could make it a bit creepy hinting at a horror story. But, not fully horror. That is something to consider. Ryan, you are very intelligent. I see nothing but good things coming your way. Keep at it!

Cheers,

Phil
Thank you for the compliment on the intelligence! Yes, it is a bit of a weird story. Just look for the novel "The Therapsid" on Amazon in the near future.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks,
Ryan
I'm down I love sci-fi fantasy all that stuff. I'll definitely be reading it!

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
@snakeeyes thanks for the info. Will keep that in mind. It is most appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Phil
I believe you will get a free dvd rental promo code if you give Red Box your email. Today I rented Skyscraper Blu-ray. Will watch it tonight. :)

I also made it to the movies earlier last week and saw Bohemian Rhapsody. This is about Queen and Freddy Mercury of course. Very good movie. :)

I’m still sick but feeling a bit better today. Hopefully back to normal soon. :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I believe you will get a free dvd rental promo code if you give Red Box your email. Today I rented Skyscraper Blu-ray. Will watch it tonight. :)

I also made it to the movies earlier last week and saw Bohemian Rhapsody. This is about Queen and Freddy Mercury of course. Very good movie. :)

I’m still sick but feeling a bit better today. Hopefully back to normal soon. :)
Hey, glad that you are feeling better. The ole flu bug has been going on in my neck of the woods. Have not got around to checking Red Box out just yet. Thanks for the info. BTW, the guy playing Freddy Mercury went to the University of Evansville which is 9-miles from my home. Might end up checking it out myself. Kind of on the lazy side today.........LOL!!!! ;)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis