Status
Not open for further replies.
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I think she would be a very good President and I certainly see your point, but I think that in any case she would be far, far less bad than Trump. This is the point more than a few Trump voters has to come to grips with.
About half of the votes disagree with you on that. IMO, she wanted it far too much, for the wrong reasons. If anyone thinks the Clintons are honest, I fear for the country.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Oh well, I guess Hamilton had good intentions, but assuming the requisite qualifications include stuff like Honesty, Honor, Dignity, Stability, knowing how to shake hands, knowing how to maintain positive relations with allies (or simply how to inspire loyalty or maintain a true friendship, for that matter),etc; Hamilton's plan was woefully inadequate.
Except for Obama, Hamilton’s Plan has worked to perfection.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
So, not a fan of the Constitution?
Why he isn't? Remember this little one before the NRA got to him. Confiscate the guns first. Then the NRA got to him and that was over. By the way confiscating the guns first is wrong, and that is coming from someone that believes in smart gun control.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
About half of the votes disagree with you on that. IMO, she wanted it far too much, for the wrong reasons. If anyone thinks the Clintons are honest, I fear for the country.
Sure, that I think that she would have been a very good President is just my opinion and reasonable persons can certainly think otherwise. That said, reasonable persons that voted on Trump should by now be more than a little concerned what they voted into office, and those that in polls still says Trump is "a moral person" should do some serious soul searching.

Edit: Not that I claim that you answer polls like that, or that you are unreasonable.

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
If anyone thinks the Clintons are honest, I fear for the country.
That's too much verbal deflection for me. No one is talking about that. The real question is about the present sitting president. I fear for this country because of those who willfully ignore his blatant dishonesty.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
That's too much verbal deflection for me. No one is talking about that. The real question is about the present sitting president. I fear for this country because of those who willfully ignore his blatant dishonesty.
As a car salesman I enjoy watching his tweets and comments to the press. His tactics are the exact same as remedial negotiations but he is very effective. It’s comical to me as everyone plays right into his hand and gets angry. Just remember, when emotion is high reasoning is low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
As a car salesman I enjoy watching his tweets and comments to the press. His tactics are the exact same as remedial negotiations but he is very effective. It’s comical to me as everyone plays right into his hand and gets angry. Just remember, when emotion is high reasoning is low.
I think what he is doing is very corrosive and dangerous, and not comical it all. Perhaps as a real estate developer his antics would be comical, but as President of the most powerful nation on Earth, not so much.

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
His negotiation tactics may be acceptable to others in the world of commercial real estate development. But they are terrible in Washington politics. In that world, your word is your only product. If others think they can't trust your word, no one will want to negotiate. Trump had the opportunity to learn that lesson when he lost the fight he initiated over shutting down the federal government in January. He was forced to back down after swearing he would never give in. Evidently, he didn't learn much.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Well apparently the redacted version of the almost 400 page report will be released in April.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Well apparently the redacted version of the almost 400 page report will be released in April.
Stores all over Washington, DC and the surrounding areas are reporting sudden shortages of Sanford Sharpie King Size markers.

Trump says its a national emergency, and calls on the CIA to cough up its special stash of "highlighting markers".

1553904764648.png

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Stores all over Washington, DC and the surrounding areas are reporting sudden shortages of Sanford Sharpie King Size markers.

Trump says its a national emergency, and calls on the CIA to cough up its special stash of "highlighting markers".

View attachment 28864
Well he says he gonna close the US/Mexico border next week. He is liable to do anything dumb.
I can't wait for the stock market to dropped 3,000 points that day. The damage to the economy in just one day is gonna be very bad.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
OK, so what happens if he's impeached? Will Congress allow Pence to move up and Pelosi be VP, or will they have Pence removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis