Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Your posts in this thread has left you with no credibility at all.
Your opinion, and many others here, about me means as much to me as yesterday's dinner which I just flushed down the toilet. I find it funny that the two biggest detractors of America come from Canada and Germany, And, Trell? Your country doesn't exactly have a spotless reputation either. And as for Canada, their impact on the world is right there with yesterday's dinner as well.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Your opinion, and many others here, about me means as much to me as yesterday's dinner which I just flushed down the toilet. I find it funny that the two biggest detractors of America come from Canada and Germany, And, Trell? Your country doesn't exactly have a spotless reputation either. And as for Canada, their impact on the world is right there with yesterday's dinner as well.
Let me be perfectly clear - I am not a "detractor" of America. I think the USA is a great nation - I've stated that multiple times before. I am just not terribly enamoured of the current administration.

I'm not overly enthusiastic towards my own government either, for different reasons. But, that isn't the topic of the thread.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Once again you feel the compulsion to use posters supposed citizenship as an argument or something. As I wrote earlier I said that I live in EU, which last time I checked has more member countries than Germany. Besides, once again, why do you think I live in Germany since you so often bring that up?

And I share @GO-NAD! sentiment about USA and the current administration.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
It proved beyond doubt that Trump never had to separate families. All he had to do to reverse the policy (if you believe Trumps false narrative that the law required separation) was to use one of his favorite tools - an executive order.
Instead, he executed the family separation policy.

It was necessary because Trump realized his effort to dupe Americans into believing it was the Democrats' fault had failed. Blame for separating families fell squarely on his shoulders. Even his wife and daughter were asking him to stop it!

If you don't believe me, believe the fact-checkers:
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/jun/21/donald-trump/donald-trump-again-falsely-says-obama-had-family-s/
Kurt, you're almost there... albeit kicking and screaming. You understand that "policy" and "law" are different things, right? Come on. You can do it. The LAW separating families is a democrat law. Period. All the liberal huffing and puffing is because Trump chose to follow the law. Finally he had to adopt the policy of not enforcing it. But the law remains, and it's your law.

Democrats today are the definition of anarchists. You want to pick and choose which laws to follow and which to ignore. It is subversive, hurtful and counterproductive to our government and country. Since you are not the majority and cannot change the laws within the system, you are perfectly ok going around the system... but only you. My question to every democrat and liberal is why do you think you are entitled to choose which laws to follow? Why you and not me? Where does it end?

I'm sorry you are so ashamed of your party and your party history. I'm ashamed of it for you. But the sins of the father do not excuse the behavior of the son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis