Status
Not open for further replies.
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Not trying to troll, but can you tell me precisely where your concern is? I see some problems, all of which predate Trump and will likely remain after Trump.
You're being far too reasonable for this conversation :rolleyes:.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
... but he's fixing problems so there's gonna be less of them when he goes.

Simple math ... :D
Except for the complete erosion and trust in the FBI, the intelligence agencies, our elections, and many other things. Except for those small things everything will be great. That is why people say he destroying our democracy.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
Except for the complete erosion and trust in the FBI, the intelligence agencies, our elections, and many other things. Except for those small things everything will be great. That is why people say he destroying our democracy.

Right, but those are all just talking points. Each has an associated counter talking point. I was hoping for something tactile.

L

lewdogg

Enthusiast
This administration is a huge dumpster fire. I was really hoping for more action from the report. But I knew before it was released that nothing would happen. Maybe sometime soon something will stick and we'll see some movement on stopping this disaster.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
This administration is a huge dumpster fire. I was really hoping for more action from the report. But I knew before it was released that nothing would happen. Maybe sometime soon something will stick and we'll see some movement on stopping this disaster.
Read George Conway's twitter page. Man that stuff is gold and when he says a friend in the white house gave him some info, we know who that is.

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
What is the disaster? Do you have metrics for said disasters?

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
Erosion and trust in the pillars of our democracy. How's that?

It's a generalization. I don't know what you might even mean by that. You think he's seizing power or what? And I assume you are meaning "representative republic";)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Not trying to troll, but can you tell me precisely where your concern is? I see some problems, all of which predate Trump and will likely remain after Trump.
His behavior and lawlessness is becoming the new norm and the republicans are quite happy to not interfere.
Are you telling me/us that we had the same behavior before him? Really?:rolleyes:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

... it's been almost three years since Trump was elected and the goofy left remains fixated on removing Trump. ....
So, just let the lawlessness continue unchecked? It this the new norm from here on out or just accepted republican behavior?
You should see what Sen. Graham had to say back in 1999 about Clinton. And what has to say today. Really?

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
His behavior and lawlessness is becoming the new norm and the republicans are quite happy to not interfere.
Are you telling me/us that we had the same behavior before him? Really?:rolleyes:
What laws are his administration breaking?

His general behavior, I will agree with you on. Much of what he says is indefensible; some is beyond the pale. It has degraded, but this is not new at all. In politics, it helps to separate actions from rhetoric.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
gas prices are down
Gas prices number 1 have nothing to do with the president. Number 2 gas prices are freaking high right now, up over 50 cents in last month or so. Number 3 orange fat slob lied again and his cult ate it up when he said he called OPEC when gas prices went down and that's why they went down. That is not how the markets work, nor how OPEC works. Jesus his cult his god dam stupid.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
It's a generalization. I don't know what you might even mean by that. You think he's seizing power or what? And I assume you are meaning "representative republic";)
You are dumb, just like the rest of his cult. Either you are really ignorant and stupid or you playing stupid. That is one of the dumbest responses I have seen from his cult and boy that is hard to do. Congrats.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

But Clinton's charges were for perjury (originally two counts), ....
Yes, and you cannot even get the Trumpster to testify. The greatest memory king cannot remember or forget too much even a a few written questions while not answering most of them. And McConnell, all he cares is about stacking the judges. Wasn't it Roosevelt who was stopped trying to do the same?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, and you cannot even get the Trumpster to testify. The greatest memory king cannot remember or forget too much even a a few written questions while not answering most of them. And McConnell, all he cares is about stacking the judges. Wasn't it Roosevelt who was stopped trying to do the same?
It's the new thing for republicans to just say they don't recall, can't remember etc even under oath. Just more lies.

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
You are dumb, just like the rest of his cult. Either you are really ignorant and stupid or you playing stupid. That is one of the dumbest responses I have seen from his cult and boy that is hard to do. Congrats.

So in other words, you got nothing. I was hoping maybe you had something to say that I have not heard. I hope you feel better by trying to put me in a box and run me down. I don't ascribe to any ideology and make every effort to call em like I see em on the basis of fact.

I would encourage you to try to be just a bit more fair minded.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Gas prices number 1 have nothing to do with the president. Number 2 gas prices are freaking high right now, up over 50 cents in last month or so. Number 3 orange fat slob lied again and his cult ate it up when he said he called OPEC when gas prices went down and that's why they went down. That is not how the markets work, nor how OPEC works. Jesus his cult his god dam stupid.

But, but, he knows everything, best memory, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis