Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
So in other words, you got nothing. I was hoping maybe you had something to say that I have not heard. I hope you feel better by trying to put me in a box and run me down. I don't ascribe to any ideology and make every effort to call em like I see em on the basis of fact.

I would encourage you to try to be just a bit more fair minded.
Because you said something dumb about seizing power. What the F does that have to do with anything? It takes a big mouth, and a con man to erode trust in institutions. Your post made zero sense. Seizing power had nothing to do with eroding trust in institutions. All it takes is a big mouth, a con man, and a willing cult to buy into it. I answered you on why we believe he is destroying our democracy brick by brick.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
This administration is a huge dumpster fire. I was really hoping for more action from the report. But I knew before it was released that nothing would happen. Maybe sometime soon something will stick and we'll see some movement on stopping this disaster.
Nothing could have happened due to that Justice department rule about not indicting a sitting president or have another huge crisis. Mueller followed the rule.
Now it is up to congress.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
But, but, he knows everything, best memory, etc.
Yeah best memory, best brain, best apartment, best education, best everything, yet when he answered written questions from Mueller he said he couldn't recall 37 times. That is a grifter con man with a willing cult you will eat his $hit if told to.

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
Because you said something dumb about seizing power. What the F does that have to do with anything? It takes a big mouth, and a con man to erode trust in institutions. Your post made zero sense. Seizing power had nothing to do with eroding trust in institutions. All it takes is a big mouth, a con man, and a willing cult to buy into it. I answered you on why we believe he is destroying our democracy brick by brick.

I did not agree to accept your conclusion on its face without some semblance of a factually based foundation and you started name calling. I was asking if that's what you were worried about. Our entire system is constructed so that it takes more than a con man to destroy it.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I did not agree to accept your conclusion on its face without some semblance of a factually based foundation and you started name calling. I was asking if that's what you were worried about. Our entire system is constructed so that it takes more than a con man to destroy it.
Yup, it takes a willing cult that will his drink his piss and eat his $hit if told to.

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
Yup, it takes a willing cult that will his drink his piss and eat his $hit if told to.

Our system is more stable than that. The problems plaguing it go further back than 2 years. Have a great evening hetfield!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

What laws are his administration breaking?

His general behavior, I will agree with you on. Much of what he says is indefensible; some is beyond the pale. It has degraded, but this is not new at all. In politics, it helps to separate actions from rhetoric.
Lets see what he is breaking. Emolument is in the constitution. Nepotism, disclosing classified intel. And, just because he can declassify is not an answer.

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
Lets see what he is breaking. Emolument is in the constitution. Nepotism, disclosing classified intel. And, just because he can declassify is not an answer.
I don't believe nepotism is a crime. I'm unfamiliar with the argument concerning a, maybe help me out here? And, yes it is within the president's purview to declassify, although I'm not sure which information you are referencing. Thanks for the feedback!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Our system is more stable than that. The problems plaguing it go further back than 2 years. Have a great evening hetfield!
Let's hope so. Last time we had a civil war.
Yes, I remember G.W. Bush's VP getting us involved in Iraq.
McConnell stated he was hell bent on making Obama a 1 term president before the count settled in Nov 2008.
Yes, Bengazy and the what, 7 investigations.
Oh, let's not forget the supreme court seat that was not filled for almost a year.

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
Let's hope so. Last time we had a civil war.
Yes, I remember G.W. Bush's VP getting us involved in Iraq.
McConnell stated he was hell bent on making Obama a 1 term president before the count settled in Nov 2008.
Yes, Bengazy and the what, 7 investigations.
Oh, let's not forget the supreme court seat that was not filled for almost a year.
Yes, politics is ugly. You threw a bunch of stuff there, each deserving of pages and pages discussion. And it doesn't come close to stopping there.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I don't believe nepotism is a crime. I'm unfamiliar with the argument concerning a, maybe help me out here? And, yes it is within the president's purview to declassify, although I'm not sure which information you are referencing. Thanks for the feedback!
Well, the classified info he revealed to the Russian ambassador that revealed the source as Israel; Highly SCI stuff. OK, foreign minister. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump's_disclosures_of_classified_information

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/nepotism.pdf

https://www.npr.org/2016/11/18/502637785/jared-kushner-and-the-anti-nepotism-statute-that-might-keep-him-from-the-white-h
Law was changed after JFK hired his brother as AG.
Probably more

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Except for the complete erosion and trust in the FBI, the intelligence agencies, our elections, and many other things. Except for those small things everything will be great. That is why people say he destroying our democracy.

The erosion in the FBI started long before Trump took office. Remember when Comey saifd he wouldn't press charges against hillary "because she didn't mean any harm"? How about Bill Clinton's tarmac meeting with Lynch just before all charges against hillary were dropped?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/fbi-officials-wanted-to-charge-hillary-clinton-turns-out-they-should-have/

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

The erosion in the FBI started long before Trump took office. Remember when Comey saifd he wouldn't press charges against hillary "because she didn't mean any harm"? How about Bill Clinton's tarmac meeting with Lynch just before all charges against hillary were dropped?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/fbi-officials-wanted-to-charge-hillary-clinton-turns-out-they-should-have/
Sheer speculation what was discussed between the two. Makes good conspiracy stuff though.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai

Give me a break dude, really. False equivalences on both. He has been hammering the FBI and the intelligence community since day one and it's getting worse. He has been eroding trust in our elections since before the election.
He is a dam con man. First Mueller did a great job, then he didn't, then he did, and now he didn't because it's what suits him, it's what is good for him. He is such a dam piece of garbage it's ridiculous.
How about this little gem from the con man. I have investigators in Hawaii and they can't believe what they are finding. That is a con man that knows his cult will eat his $hit every single time.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Man, you're really off your rocker. Keep rockin' that crazy act though. It's a spectacle.
Yeah sure I am. Dude I work with these people. They believe every single word that comes out of his mouth. They are a cult. I have never seen anything like it, but I wasn't around in Germany in the 30s either.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Let's not forget obstruction of justice on his part.
How about all those who were prosecuted and went to jail or about to and about to be tried or turned government witnesses? Part of the administration like that general.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Let's not forget obstruction of justice on his part.
How about all those who were prosecuted and went to jail or about to and about to be tried or turned government witnesses? Part of the administration like that general.
Well I'm bowing out of this thread. I hate him so much but I do not want to talk about him anymore. Have a good discussion going forward.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Not trying to troll, but can you tell me precisely where your concern is? I see some problems, all of which predate Trump and will likely remain after Trump.
I think having a president who has discounted our intelligence agencies and refused to publicly acknowledge that the Russians mounted an attack on our election process and has continuously detracted from the investigation to find out exactly what happened is it's own travesty.
Obama should have taken it more seriously, but Obama never made public statements that he did not believe it ever happened or that the intelligence agencies were making it up as a partisan smear campaign.
Trump has consistently redefined the investigation as a witch-hunt targeting himself when it was initiated as an investigation to better define the extent and nature of the Russian involvement in our elections.
I don't know if this is a result of Trumps narcissistic belief that everything is about himself or if he worried that the Russian involvement could de-legitimatize his winning of the election, but either way the level of dysfunction has prevented us from being as prepared as we should be for the next election.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Give me a break dude, really. False equivalences on both. He has been hammering the FBI and the intelligence community since day one and it's getting worse. He has been eroding trust in our elections since before the election.
He is a dam con man. First Mueller did a great job, then he didn't, then he did, and now he didn't because it's what suits him, it's what is good for him. He is such a dam piece of garbage it's ridiculous.
How about this little gem from the con man. I have investigators in Hawaii and they can't believe what they are finding. That is a con man that knows his cult will eat his $hit every single time.

You may not like it but the facts are the facts. Sorry your fragile psyche can't handle the truth. See your therapist or cuddle your binkie if that makes you feel better. It won't alter the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis