Infinity speakers back on sale!

R

roadwarrior

Audioholic
Yeah, I imagine the salvaged some parts but scrapped the cabinets!
For sure. With speakers sold as refurbished though I've never gotten anything that didn't look (and probably was) brand new. RBH,Wharfedale, HTD etc...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Spartan
I see the 253 for $179/ea utilizes one of their higher end flat piston midrange drivers. Some legit good deals there.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
The R12 sub

Cyber Monday sale
@ryanosaur , the R12 sub (or 2) at $144/ea (use my link below) would be a nice match for your AudioEngines! Not quite in the same league as your Outlaw X-13's but at 1/8 the price, it will give the AE's bass on par with (or a little better than) your BMR's!
I don't know if your desktop has any EQ or tuning provisions, but I feel fairly comfortable recommending these because they did not tune them for HT (they could have tuned for a lower port frequency) and it does have a low frequency trim adjustment to do a little tuning.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not sure what is going on, but for this sale which ends tonight, if you type the model number into Google shopping, you will get a link to the item at the Infinity website which gives an additional 10% discount. I am not positive this is true for all Infinity items, but it worked on the R12 in my last post!

Shanman

Shanman

Junior Audioholic
I'm thinking a pair of 162's with an R12 would be a sweet bedroom or garage set up...
Harman site is cheaper than the Infinity site too.

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
I'm thinking a pair of 162's with an R12 would be a sweet bedroom or garage set up...
Harman site is cheaper than the Infinity site too.
I don't think you could do better for SQ at $310!
Full range and great accuracy, IMHO!

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis