Illegal Immigration? Watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
But, if you re-read his paragraph on Christianity in general, he's got some serious anger issues there.
I meant fundamentalism, and its not that innocent as it looks, message is not being offered, its being coerced and forced, lets not forget and forgo history by wiping out the good deeds of conquistadors fully sponsored by the church, surprisingly in college, it was so called educated who would question me about my faith. I am not taking it out on Christians in general, but the assumption that every non Christian is in darkness and needs to see the light itself sets a dangerous and foolish precedence of proselytizing.

About Philippines, I am married to a pinay and her father as well as her brother are history professors there, so its from the horse's mouth that I bring this to you. About Germans installing overlords, thats sheer US post war propaganda as the Germans had no way of writing their own history, out in the middle east, they liked the Germans over the Brits and US army, that was a fact in places like El Alamein etc. The only way you can wipe out people in Iraq is by your good old nukes, you have done it before and wouldn't surprise me a bit if you do it again considering all the hits US army is taking currently, yarn machine notwithstanding. Don't forget, combine the rest of the world against you, you are outnumbered, out-nuked and outdone in every sense, so this time I would press that nuke button with some thinking. Lets not forget, US supported Hussain, actually it was CIA who uprooted a democratically elected government in Iran and Iraq and planted dictators there, just like they do in South America from time to time, the best friends of US have been dictators, Pakistan being a prime example, Saudi is run by US supported elitists and guess what, most of the so called Al Qaeda terrorists come from Saudi and Pakistan including the fictional Bin Laaden. Spare me the garbage. When your puppet no longer wishes to dance to your tune, you have them hung a la Hussain. When are you going to realize that US people and rest of the world are victims of politicians, from the pearl harbor days, US had advance warning on pearl harbor and WTC, yet, the politicians and big business needed an agenda for their money making and so in both cases, war was it.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I meant fundamentalism, and its not that innocent as it looks, message is not being offered, its being coerced and forced, lets not forget and forgo history by wiping out the good deeds of conquistadors fully sponsored by the church, surprisingly in college, it was so called educated who would question me about my faith. I am not taking it out on Christians in general, but the assumption that every non Christian is in darkness and needs to see the light itself sets a dangerous and foolish precedence of proselytizing.
Take the conquistadors up with the Spanish government who used the church as their tool. Your history lessons should have pointed that out. While you're at it, ask them about their iunquisition which was designed to kill Jews. Now. let's leap 700 years into the future which brings us to today.

Who is trying to get food and aid into sub-Saharn Africa? Who builds schools and hospitals there, not to mention South America and other places as well? ...with no strings attached.

About Philippines, I am married to a pinay and her father as well as her brother are history professors there, so its from the horse's mouth that I bring this to you.
Good for you! Now you're telling me thatthey preferred the Japanese in their country as opposed to the Americans who drove them out, with a few brave Phillipinos help? Yeah, I believe that.

About Germans installing overlords, thats sheer US post war propaganda as the Germans had no way of writing their own history, out in the middle east, they liked the Germans over the Brits and US army, that was a fact in places like El Alamein etc. The only way you can wipe out people in Iraq is by your good old nukes, you have done it before and wouldn't surprise me a bit if you do it again considering all the hits US army is taking currently, yarn machine notwithstanding. Don't forget, combine the rest of the world against you, you are outnumbered, out-nuked and outdone in every sense, so this time I would press that nuke button with some thinking. Lets not forget, US supported Hussain, actually it was CIA who uprooted a democratically elected government in Iran and Iraq and planted dictators there, just like they do in South America from time to time, the best friends of US have been dictators, Pakistan being a prime example, Saudi is run by US supported elitists and guess what, most of the so called Al Qaeda terrorists come from Saudi and Pakistan including the fictional Bin Laaden. Spare me the garbage. When your puppet no longer wishes to dance to your tune, you have them hung a la Hussain. When are you going to realize that US people and rest of the world are victims of politicians, from the pearl harbor days, US had advance warning on pearl harbor and WTC, yet, the politicians and big business needed an agenda for their money making and so in both cases, war was it.
bla blah blah. Yeah, the "advance warning" on Pearl Harbor arrived at the white house one hour after it was bombed. Didn't you get the memo?

So, what have you done to make this county a better place besides bellyaching here? As you can see, this thread is developing quite a following. Are you happy?

By the way, in the interest of open disclosure, I've indicaed my family's origins, when they arrived here, and my current geographic location has been on display for years. IOW, where you from and how long you been here?

Hoiw about you? All we know is that you love a certain brand of stereo and for a grown man, that's quite an epitath.

But, getting back to the subject at hand, by virtue that my $$$ are paying for them, I'll reserve the right to refer to any female from anywhere in the world who comes here with the express purpose of dropping an anchor baby as a fat cow. If they don't like it they can go home. And so can you.

Gee, if this country sucks as bad as you say, why is everyone trying to get in here?

Last edited:
Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
Take the conquistadors up with the Spanish government who used the church as their tool. Your history lessons should have pointed that out. While you're at it, ask them about their iunquisition which was designed to kill Jews. Now. let's leap 700 years into the future which brings us to today.

Who is trying to get food and aid into sub-Saharn Africa? Who builds schools and hospitals there, not to mention South America and other places as well? ...with no strings attached.

Good for you! Now you're telling me thatthey preferred the Japanese in their country as opposed to the Americans who drove them out, with a few brave Phillipinos help? Yeah, I believe that.

bla blah blah. Yeah, the "advance warning" on Pearl Harbor arrived at the white house one hour after it was bombed. Didn't you get the memo?

So, what have you done to make this county a better place besides bellyaching here? As you can see, this thread is developing quite a following. Are you happy?

By the way, in the interest of open disclosure, I've indicaed my family's origins, when they arrived here, and my current geographic location has been on display for years. IOW, where you from and how long you been here?

Hoiw about you? All we know is that you love a certain brand of stereo and for a grown man, that's quite an epitath.

But, getting back to the subject at hand, by virtue that my $$$ are paying for them, I'll reserve the right to refer to any female from anywhere in the world who comes here with the express purpose of dropping an anchor baby as a fat cow. If they don't like it they can go home. And so can you.
Yep reveal your true color, now that you cant' rationalize, you attack my taste in electronics, least its far better than what you carry, well that is reserved for another topic, at least I declare my loyalties while you hide behind a cloak of benevolence, that shows you are a charlatan, about my bellyaching, I contribute enough in terms of taxes and so does my wife, as well as in many other ways, probably way more than your entire generation ever did or will do so in near future.

And whats your obsession with fat cows by the way:D are you into udder deprivation, its been known to happen. You are a vicious person full of hate, by comparing pregnant illegal women to Cows you again reveal your true self, do you call your wife a cow as well? Did you have any respect for your womenfolk in your house, truly doubt that. You are a type of person who would gladly kick a pregnant illegal women in the belly given a chance and then put her up in a wooden burning cross for all that matters, don't forget to put your hood on as well as most of you cowards love hiding behind the stupid hood.

majorloser

majorloser

Warning #1

Let's keep this "on point" and not make it personal.

As I stated in the other thread I closed, the Steam Vent is the only place where you can vent and rant. But attacking each other will not be tolerated.

Come on guys, play nice. :mad:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Major, they should at least move this to the PM area of the forum. This is embarrassing:).

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Well, I'm done here. Nothing more I can say.

Geez, nothing to respond to here. Just childish ranting and raving and still no answers to several questions.

Yeah, declaring loyalties to a brand of stereo equipment takes a real man. Are you a Ford man or a Chevy man? Many arguments broke out in high school over this too, ya know.

Oh, If you ever bothered to read and comprehend what I write, you'll notice I never said anything bad about your beloved Yamaha, did I?

Still won't identify yourself, eh? I guess you're really ashamed of something. I'll repeat myself one last time:

"So, what have you done to make this county a better place besides bellyaching here? As you can see, this thread is developing quite a following. Are you happy?

By the way, in the interest of open disclosure, I've indicaed my family's origins, when they arrived here, and my current geographic location has been on display for years. IOW, where you from and how long you been here?"

waiting (but not holding my breath) for a man to answer....

And, finally, send all those pregnant cows back from whence they came. No free handouts!

Last edited:
masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
This is one of the reasons why i hate politics and in some minor part, misinformation by the media. Innocents argued on something that is based on partial information, based on what they was fed to them.

Please stop attacking personal trait, hobbies, origins and all. It doesn't do any good to anybody. I also think that this threat has been going towards destructive fire instead of constructive suggestions and thoughts. Either get back to voicing your opinions as an educated civil person or keep your mouth shut. That's what i think.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
No offense, but I requested Germany or Spain but the military, in it's infinite wisdom, chose to piut me where they thought they needed my skills (microwave radio) the most.

but, after being there for a short time, I was quite happy. I made a few local friends and avoided most of the ugly "outside the base" crap. I even picked up (and since forgot) a bit of Tagalog, at least enough to order San Miguel and fried rice.

All in all, a nice time in my life. I even considered moving back there later but things got weird for Americans shortly afterwards.
none taken! unfortunately, the bases were the subject of great debate, at that time. (I didn't care then) sure those who opposed the bases had a good and sound reason. but personally, I think, the benefits outweigh the risks.

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
Geez, nothing to respond to here. Just childish ranting and raving and still no answers to several questions.

Yeah, declaring loyalties to a brand of stereo equipment takes a real man. Are you a Ford man or a Chevy man? Many arguments broke out in high school over this too, ya know.

Oh, If you ever bothered to read and comprehend what I write, you'll notice I never said anything bad about your beloved Yamaha, did I?

Still won't identify yourself, eh? I guess you're really ashamed of something. I'll repeat myself one last time:

"So, what have you done to make this county a better place besides bellyaching here? As you can see, this thread is developing quite a following. Are you happy?

By the way, in the interest of open disclosure, I've indicaed my family's origins, when they arrived here, and my current geographic location has been on display for years. IOW, where you from and how long you been here?"

waiting (but not holding my breath) for a man to answer....

And, finally, send all those pregnant cows back from whence they came. No free handouts!

The ranting is being done by you, after you can't face the facts, you turn to personal attacks and its quite apparent in all your posts.

About my origin, as the great 007 says, if I reveal, I am afraid I shall have to kill you:D

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Now that's funny.

Yes, this was a telling thread, for both of us.

Seems to me (and more than a few others) that you were the one spewing low, personal personal attacks like they were silly string. ...and then went crying to the moderators about me in another thread. Everyone got a good laugh out of that one.

But, I can see your point about not revealing too much about yourself. I guess that If I were an anchor baby, I wouldn't admit to it either. :D

Last edited:
Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
Why put words in my mouth, never cried about you to the mods, I meant in general about the thread and its impending direction it would eventually take, I was right about that, seems your comprehension power is gone, open up your mind.

No anchor baby here, I own a company, been here for the last 24 years now, pay enough taxes and hired enough people ( no illegals ), made many H-1 visas into citizens who are now contributing to the US, my wife and I also actively participate in many social activities for the under privileged here as well, now let me ask you, apart from kicking pregnant illegal immigrant women in their belly as well as burning the cross, what else do you are your family do in regular sense. I have also taught at high school and college in past and many of my students have gone up in high places, none of them are in trailers :)

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Why put words in my mouth, never cried about you to the mods, I meant in general about the thread and its impending direction it would eventually take, I was right about that, seems your comprehension power is gone, open up your mind.
You really believe that, do you? Now, that's funny. You're the only one who does, ya know.

No anchor baby here, I own a company, been here for the last 24 years now, pay enough taxes and hired enough people ( no illegals ), made many H-1 visas into citizens who are now contributing to the US, my wife and I also actively participate in many social activities for the under privileged here as well, now let me ask you, apart from kicking pregnant illegal immigrant women in their belly as well as burning the cross, what else do you are your family do in regular sense. I have also taught at high school and college in past and many of my students have gone up in high places, none of them are in trailers :)
Somehow, I don't believe you. Now, I'm not saying you're a liar, just that what you say doesn't jive with reality.

Nobody with as much hate as you harbor could ever do what you claim. What you claim takes patience and the ability to communicate clearly and, more importantly, the ability to read and comprehend what's being said. Many times you've made it quite clear you either didn't read what I was saying, or simply couldn't comprehend it, even when I repeated some things several times.

That, plus the lack of maturity shown in your posts here doesn't reflect the maturity needed to accomplish those things. Those jabs about my forefathers raping women and other comments of that nature simply don't eminate from a mature person. Add to that your strong self-identification with an inanimate piece of equipment and your reaction when you thought I insulted it, and it just makes your claims even more unbelieveable. Dude, that's just so junior high.

Sorry, charlie. I ain't buying it.

Had you said you were an undergraduate student, I might have bought it. Your behaviour here mimics some of the less mature ones I've run accross.

So, where you from? Hoccum you hate this Christian based country that gave you all this opportunity so much? Couldn't get it back home? Must be a wonderful place that you leave it only to come here to make your fortune, or so you say.

Last edited:
Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
Hey, whether you believe it or not is immaterial, I just know what I am and post my experiences here, I don't have hate, just hate particular hypocritical bigots of your kind, specially the ones who like to hide behind a charade. If I am junior high, you are trailer trash which is quite evident from your background and how you spew venom. You don't have to believe my credentials, I am not asking you for a job nor am I interested in hiring pregnant women kickers as my employees, bad image for my company you see ;)

Now you are telling me I should be grateful to Christians for giving me an opportunity, how about Jews, Buddhists and Muslim as well as atheists too who helped me become what I am, by the way, I chose my country not based on opportunity, but personal choice, don't assume that all who come from outside do so for economic reasons, some of us have it here as well as there.

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Too many contradictory statements. Something doesn't jive...

I guess all us white Europeans who are against illegal immigrants are trailer trash, eh? Thanks for that clarification.

Now you are telling me I should be grateful to Christians for giving me an opportunity
No, child. It's just that this country was formed on Christian principles and comprise the bulk of it's population. There's that reading comprehension problem again. ...yet you seem to single them out for your hatred.
how about Jews, Buddhists and Muslim as well as atheists too who helped me become what I am,
Really? They made you hate Christians? I don't think so.
by the way, I chose my country not based on opportunity, but personal choice
Yet you show such hatred for it. Did you eat your mother after she gave birth to you as well?
don't assume that all who come from outside do so for economic reasons, some of us have it here as well as there.
Well then, since you have such low respect and hatred for this country and those who make up a bulk of it's population, why did you come here?

but wait... You obviously hate this country and Christians with a passion, you say you didn't come here for economic reasons, you say you teach and bring in students from other countries...

Hmmm... When you say "many of your students have gone up in high places", does this mean airliners that crashed into tall buildings?

Maybe Homeland Security should be looking just a leeeetle bit closer at you.

Last edited:
Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
What makes you think I hate this country you little kid, its because I care that I talk about what I feel thats wrong about it, if I didn't care, I would just be happy and contended with my fat paycheck that I take at the end of the day and lead a selfish unattached life, its because of my concern at the direction which this country is generally taking stirs my passion, I have a different view and idea of US that I would like to live my rest of life and therefore I will exert my right in a democracy to keep it that way, freedom of speech and change is well within the framework of US last time I checked the constitution although I don't know how long that shall be going by the current trends.

I am not against Europeans, just against naive, ill informed, pregnant immigrant women kicking, racist, bigoted trailer trash and by the way, some of my best friends are of European origin so there goes your theory. Never said I hated Christians, but fundamentalists I despise and abhor due to their inherent nature of operation. Guess I am talking to someone with an IQ of less than borderline, better of talking to a wall. Open your horizons, read some journals apart from the sugared up US state department propaganda, go back to school as well, seems like you need it.

About my Yamahaluver title, I have been using it since the time I owned audio gear and it speaks of my allegiance and admiration to a certain brand, something a pregnant women kicking criminal would not have the depth to understand. In auto forums, I use my vehicle's title as thats the brand and vehicle I have been driving and owning for a long period of my time, again, its commitment, don't expect that to go through your types where you change your wives every few years and don't even have a family background.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Dude, your posts speak for themselves.

And you just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper with every post you make.

Is that knocking I hear at your door?

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
And you just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper with every post you make.

Is that knocking I hear at your door?
So you finally give up you bigot, now go off to your woods and burn some cross, I see you kicking pregnant immigrant women, legal or illegal, I will whup your *** till kingdom come.:D:D:D

majorloser

majorloser

You Were Warned!

It can't be said I didn't warn you. Now Yamahaluver and markw can take a week's vacation to cool off.

Last edited:
superstar

superstar

Junior Audioholic
Micheal Buffer's voice: ...for today's event the undisputed by way of literal knockout, the winner is... :D

It seems that no one else wants to go back to the original subject at hand, so mods, care to close this? I'm sure we can come up with a new topic that we can argue about without ad hominem attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis