Illegal Immigration? Watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
superstar

superstar

Junior Audioholic
If nothing else, we've made Iraq more democratic in that now everyone can join in the killing. You no longer need to be the king. Now, everyone can play the game.
That's pretty disturbing to read. I hope that was meant with sarcasm.

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
Wonder how this thread has gone this far without any moderation................

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Wonder how this thread has gone this far without any moderation................
That's why it's called the Steam Vent, YL. Expect steam.

Personally, I wonder why it is that so many non-Americans feel they have a handle on the "truth" behind U.S. foreign policy and, as opined in this thread, immigration laws.

[Sorry for the off-topic comment, but I really admire your audio gear. Those are some fantastic speakers you have!! :) ]

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
That's pretty disturbing to read. I hope that was meant with sarcasm.
Not trying to pick a fight but why would marks comment disturb you,he was just being realistic,killing is what they are the best at & im not being sarcastic,most people in that country own AK-47's for home protection from "ali baba":rolleyes: ,the average 10 year old boy in that country knows how to handle an assault rifle,the taking of a human life does not hold the same value to tham as it does to us.

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
That's why it's called the Steam Vent, YL. Expect steam.

Personally, I wonder why it is that so many non-Americans feel they have a handle on the "truth" behind U.S. foreign policy and, as opined in this thread, immigration laws.

[Sorry for the off-topic comment, but I really admire your audio gear. Those are some fantastic speakers you have!! :) ]
And how do you assume I am non American, conversely, how does US, CIA and others know about other country or how it functions, why do they try and impose their ways.

Thanks for your compliment on my gear, its ancient and vintage by today's standards.

superstar

superstar

Junior Audioholic
Not trying to pick a fight but why would marks comment disturb you,he was just being realistic,killing is what they are the best at & im not being sarcastic,most people in that country own AK-47's for home protection from "ali baba":rolleyes:
Pardon my ignorance, but who's ali baba?

the average 10 year old boy in that country knows how to handle an assault rifle
Okay, so they have 2 years on us in using a weapon. (Hunting age requirement is 12 years of age) Have you ever fired a handgun? I would like to see (on video of course) a 10 year old handling an assault rifle. Just because their laws are lenient about owning a weapon doesn't mean everyone is a hardened killer. Visit the Southern states and ask around if it's common to have a weapon at home. I had 2 and I didn't even hunt.

the taking of a human life does not hold the same value to tham as it does to us.
Everywhere you go you will encounter bad apples, some places much more than others, and yes in some countries life does not have the same value as it does to us, and that's because, this is just my opinion, they have less to live for, they are less exposed or none at all to all the goodies that life can do/buy for people that live in a civilized country. Comments that regard killing an innocent person just sounds disturbing to me, no matter how much you want to rationalize it.

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
I didn't assume that. I don't know what your homeland is. I wasn't referring to you. Should I have been? Please don't put words in my mouth.

I was quoted so I naturally ***+UMED.:)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Yep, ***+uming is easy to do on forums and is pretty common, unfortunately. What is the old saying?...to assume makes an *** out of U and ME.

No, I quoted you because of the non-mod intervention comment you made...the Steam Vent thing. As a matter of your post...I thought you were from the east coast...NYC or thereabouts. I did not believe you were foreign to the U.S. I think you must know to whom I was referring.

In the years I've been a member of AH, there has been MUCH criticism of American domestic and foreign policies by lots of non-Americans who have only the slightest knowledge of our situation, our history, our politics, or our motivations and values. Yet they spew forth their opinions, not as opinions, but as factual causes for their disrespect for us as a people and all the generalizations that usually go hand in hand with that approach.

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
Tomorrow is talking about me. Too bad he's making a big fuss about some comments I made. Of course I'm not supposed to have an opinion about anything because I'm just a foreigner, how dare i???. However I have to read and pay attention to his rhetoric about geopolitics and world history, even if includes my homeland.

Come on, man, give me a break. I live here and pay taxes, I don't get anything for free, so whatever your government decides on any topic is going to affect me, may be on a minor scale.

And as you say, tomorrow, don't assume. You don't know what I know, I can read and understand English (not as good as many of you, probably), so don't think I'm just another ignorant peasant from some undeveloped country.

I might not be as knowledgeable as you on world and domestic issues, but I can hold my own.

So if I think different about US policies, I'm being disrespectful, or it is because I'm from out of town????

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Pardon my ignorance, but who's ali baba?

Okay, so they have 2 years on us in using a weapon. (Hunting age requirement is 12 years of age) Have you ever fired a handgun? I would like to see (on video of course) a 10 year old handling an assault rifle. Just because their laws are lenient about owning a weapon doesn't mean everyone is a hardened killer. Visit the Southern states and ask around if it's common to have a weapon at home. I had 2 and I didn't even hunt.

Everywhere you go you will encounter bad apples, some places much more than others, and yes in some countries life does not have the same value as it does to us, and that's because, this is just my opinion, they have less to live for, they are less exposed or none at all to all the goodies that life can do/buy for people that live in a civilized country. Comments that regard killing an innocent person just sounds disturbing to me, no matter how much you want to rationalize it.

Im going to be straight with you,your an excuse maker,"everywhere you go there will be bad apples"WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP,just another excuse to excuse inhuman behavior from a bunch of animals,yes animals,they are taught from a very early age to kill & even worse they are taught to hate,they are taught to not only hate americans they are taught to hate all non muslims,they are taught to hate their neighbors,they are taught that death is good,they are taught songs that glorify the killing of an infidel & songs that dying for the jihad is good.

Your analogy of a 12 year old child hunter in the US compared with a 10 yr old trained killer in iraq, armed with a hatred for all non secular muslims & an AK-47 is nothing short of sheer stupidity on your part,get real.

You are allready aware of everything i have pointed out to you about the iraqi people ,but you will surely have more excuses for them ,how its not their fault:( ,or maybe we as americans just dont understand them:( ,most of understand them just fine,we understand that they are savages,not because of what they own but because of the way they lead their lives.

I could care less that,as you say" they have less to live for" than us,maybe if they put down their guns,stopped killing each other over stupid things such as what time of day the tribe next door prays at or how many times a day each tribe prays,maybe just maybe they could feed & cloth theirselves properly, then maybe they might have something to live for,to submit that they dont have anything to live for as an excuse for their millenium of ruthless & savage behavior twords any non believers is stupid .

These people have little to live for EXCEPT the jihad,they have only known death & murder as their main form of politics for thousands of years,to be very blunt they are uncivilized savages,they openly degrade & beat their women like farm animals & you come here & make excuses for them:mad:

And if you Really want to know who or what "ali baba" is try watching some war footage & you'll see,what you will see is American forces searching iraqi homes & finding large stashes of weapons,then the home owner ALWAYS says" ALI BABA, ALI BABA" meaning that the weapons are for home protection from highway robbers:rolleyes: Ali baba is what they tell our forces when they are caught red handed with weapons that are meant for killing us,then they feed us a line of crap about home protection.

Quit making excuses for these savages.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
oh yeah! it's been a long time since the steam vent's been like this ... :) aaaah just like the old times ...

now to award some chicklets to the thread starter ... :)

carry on.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Interesting.... I've never seen a suicide deer hunter. Have you?

We apparently have some people who can't discern between owning hunting rifles for the express purpose of hunting game animals human and suicide bombers who hunt civilians in shopping malls, bus stops and schools.

The level of comprehension of some here simply amazes me.

Last edited:
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
oh yeah! it's been a long time since the steam vent's been like this ... :) aaaah just like the old times ...

now to award some chicklets to the thread starter ... :)

carry on.
LOL, we gotta do something to keep you entertained at work! ;)

superstar

superstar

Junior Audioholic
Im going to be straight with you,your an excuse maker,"everywhere you go there will be bad apples"WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP,just another excuse to excuse inhuman behavior from a bunch of animals,yes animals,they are taught from a very early age to kill & even worse they are taught to hate,they are taught to not only hate americans they are taught to hate all non muslims,they are taught to hate their neighbors,they are taught that death is good,they are taught songs that glorify the killing of an infidel & songs that dying for the jihad is good.

Your analogy of a 12 year old child hunter in the US compared with a 10 yr old trained killer in iraq, armed with a hatred for all non secular muslims & an AK-47 is nothing short of sheer stupidity on your part,get real.

You are allready aware of everything i have pointed out to you about the iraqi people ,but you will surely have more excuses for them ,how its not their fault:( ,or maybe we as americans just dont understand them:( ,most of understand them just fine,we understand that they are savages,not because of what they own but because of the way they lead their lives.

I could care less that,as you say" they have less to live for" than us,maybe if they put down their guns,stopped killing each other over stupid things such as what time of day the tribe next door prays at or how many times a day each tribe prays,maybe just maybe they could feed & cloth theirselves properly, then maybe they might have something to live for,to submit that they dont have anything to live for as an excuse for their millenium of ruthless & savage behavior twords any non believers is stupid .

These people have little to live for EXCEPT the jihad,they have only known death & murder as their main form of politics for thousands of years,to be very blunt they are uncivilized savages,they openly degrade & beat their women like farm animals & you come here & make excuses for them:mad:

And if you Really want to know who or what "ali baba" is try watching some war footage & you'll see,what you will see is American forces searching iraqi homes & finding large stashes of weapons,then the home owner ALWAYS says" ALI BABA, ALI BABA" meaning that the weapons are for home protection from highway robbers:rolleyes: Ali baba is what they tell our forces when they are caught red handed with weapons that are meant for killing us,then they feed us a line of crap about home protection.

Quit making excuses for these savages.
Wow... First, I am not making excuses for them, I was trying to point out that not all Muslims are taught to hate the western culture and that there are always going to be some wacko fanatics that will take religion and distort it to their own agenda.

Ad hominem attacks, nice.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I agree that not all Muslims are wackos.

I was trying to point out that not all Muslims are taught to hate the western culture and that there are always going to be some wacko fanatics that will take religion and distort it to their own agenda.
Many here seem quite content with their way of life and don't want to rock the boat. And these I have no problems with. After all, this country was formed so people could worship (or not worship) as they choose, as long as we don't kill those who disagree.

How long will these moderate Muslims be allowed to stay moderate if these wackos gain a foothold outside of the ME?

Fom what I see going on in the ME and from incidents popping up in and around Europe, I have grave concercns for the future if their hatred is allowed to spread, which does seem to be the trend. Ask England.

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wow... First, I am not making excuses for them, I was trying to point out that not all Muslims are taught to hate the western culture and that there are always going to be some wacko fanatics that will take religion and distort it to their own agenda.

Ad hominem attacks, nice.
26% of young US Muslims apparently think suicide bombing is ok:eek:

superstar

superstar

Junior Audioholic
26% of young US Muslims apparently think suicide bombing is ok:eek:
Then those 26% should be shipped on their own to Iraq, they are after all US citizens. I hope those bastards get indicted for treason.:mad:

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
How about people in US who believe its OK to buy into media yarn as well as government and CIA lies and attack a nation, call the deaths of civilians in that nation collateral damage and consider it totally OK, I am not defending Islamic fanaticism but violence will aways beget violence, thats the rule of earth I am afraid. If you kill people, their kin will take revenge. For average Muslim youth, suicide bombing is the only way out, the cycle of death has to stop now, stop acting God and policing the whole world, let the locals take care of it or let them all die, all throughout history, humans have survived without intervention and it will continue to do so.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
You really are that stupid, aren't you?

Never knew anyone enjoys killing each other, how about the F-16s dropping bombs and calling the deaths collateral damage? I forgot just like the animals in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, these are animals too who don't deserve to live, how bout 2 billion Indians and Chinese, they have nukes that can cross the ocean, huge army willing to kick butt of anyone, have severe human rights abuse record, abject poverty, also have oil and other goodies, why not spin the yarnmill and attack them as well while you are at it, those animals too enjoy killing each other. How bout a policing action like NAM there :)
If you don't see the strategic significance of Hiroshima or Nagasaki from both sides of the war than you really shouldn't pollute this discussion with your ignorant hatred.

But, if you really feel that strongly about how evil this country is, you're more than free to reside any where else you feel is morally superior. But that would take some sacrifice on your part, wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis