J

jackteet

Enthusiast
Ah ok didnt know that. Not impressed but hey ho. Thanks for letting me know

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Ah ok didnt know that. Not impressed but hey ho. Thanks for letting me know
Yeah my bad I’m not a rainbow fan either, that’s typically “optimistic .” And yes on other sites too. I have no clue why rainbow is the graphic.

J

jackteet

Enthusiast
I would assume that the rainbow is shown by those who support that lot. I wouldnt want that logo at the end of my post to be construde as my support of them cos I would not under any circumstances

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I would assume that the rainbow is shown by those who support that lot. I wouldnt want that logo at the end of my post to be construde as my support of them cos I would not under any circumstances
yeah I really don’t think you’re gonna find those type of people here… whoever designed the site was in charge of that.

J

jackteet

Enthusiast
Ah ok thanks, thats good to know. Makes one wonder about the programmer or organisers [ lol ]

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
It literally has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Think hopeful like "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," unless of course that makes you think of the LGBT crowd also since it has the word rainbow in it. :rolleyes:

J

jackteet

Enthusiast
Yeah "Over the Rainbow" was good. Its just seems that those colours are always used by ginger Beers.[ lol ]

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Yeah "Over the Rainbow" was good. Its just seems that those colours are always used by ginger Beers.[ lol ]
I can't vouch for everyone, but I think most of us know what our bits are for.

J

jackteet

Enthusiast
How very true, tell me is the Monty Python stuff popular with you guys. Given the subject matter perhaps the lumberjack sketch would be more appropriate.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
who knows ?
I gave up figuring it out it’s so irrelevant.. but google says that people hunt down rainbows. Who knew ??

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis