Have I been stood up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
The internet singles site has paid off. Third date is tomorrow. The only catch is that she lives too far away to see more than once a week (about 40 minutes one way.) We have already agreed to alternate driving duties though, which helps. (And we talk on the phone, of course.)
I'd crawl on my hands and knees through a desert in the scorching sun for 40 minutes to tear off a piece if that's all I could get. What's the issue, exactly?;)

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
The internet singles site has paid off. Third date is tomorrow. The only catch is that she lives too far away to see more than once a week (about 40 minutes one way.) We have already agreed to alternate driving duties though, which helps. (And we talk on the phone, of course.)
40 minutes one way to see this girl/guy? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
And I paid a large amount of money for that angus porterhouse I just lost.:eek:

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Oh sweet Jesus. That is just,..... it's just,....... Dammit it's, it's just wrong.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I just got blown off by a girl I went on two dates with. I made plans, she knew about them, then today she pretended she didn't know about it and decided to go do her own thing with her friends instead.;)

Women :rolleyes:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Third date is tomorrow.
I just got blown off by a girl I went on two dates with.
Uh Oh!!! This latest setback puts Joe Schmoe clearly in the lead with three dates to Seth's two dates (as long as Joe's date happened as planned). Fear not Seth, for apparently you have at least a full week to catch back up to Joe's date count. :D

Gentlemen, we've got ourselves a horse race.:D:D:D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Uh Oh!!! This latest setback puts Joe Schmoe clearly in the lead with three dates to Seth's two dates (as long as Joe's date happened as planned). Fear not Seth, for apparently you have at least a full week to catch back up to Joe's date count. :D

Gentlemen, we've got ourselves a horse race.:D:D:D
I am done with the race unless she brings it back up, I don't care.:D

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
...at least this thread ended up with a nice ending, unlike no country for old men :mad: hahah

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
If this thread ended like NCFOM, Joe would have crashed his car into his dates, walked away injured and the thread would have been immediately locked. :D

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Doesn't mean anything. My wife and I were about 7,000 miles apart in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis