Have I been stood up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Just beat the crap out of her, she'll love you like you're a tough man!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Just beat the crap out of her, she'll love you like you're a tough man!
Thanks Strat, You know what.....
When somebody attacks me I have a force that will leave them gasping for air.
I can't ever think about anything that I have given up and if this goes bad.... She'll be crawling.....

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Dude, I love the demotivators. I would hang some of their posters up where I work, if I thought I could get away with it.:cool:
I totally agree - I've got this one hanging in my office right now. Fortunately my company is laid back and my boss is extremely cool.

I guess it too, could apply to relationships if you think about it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
Seems like Joe is not the only dysfunctional one in this thread. :rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Strat, Halon, Joe......

Guess this slipped by your eagle eyes....

In a couple of months I'll just tell her that what she did is published all over the Internet :cool::cool:, and I'll send her an email with a url to this thread :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And all her close friends, that may perhaps be too rude .......

Last edited:
A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
Strat, Halon, Joe......

Guess this slipped by your eagle eyes....

In a couple of months I'll just tell her that what she did is published all over the Internet :cool::cool:, and I'll send her an email with a url to this thread :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And all her close friends, that may perhaps be too rude .......
One thing I've learned over the years is that usually there are at least two sides to a story.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
One thing I've learned over the years is that usually there are at least two sides to a story.
Oh yes indeed, there is..... probably more than two sides..... but that doesn't change the fact that she's lying cheating backstabbing
(something that I have never been)

Like some 6 days ago, selling some of my stuff...... without asking me in advance, she didn't think I needed it......
Remember, she lives in a house where I pay EVERYTHING!!!! because we're not able to sell the house..... and I have lived somewhere else for a long time

Last edited:
A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
Oh yes indeed, there is..... probably more than two sides..... but that doesn't change the fact that she's lying cheating backstabbing
(something that I have never been)

Like some 6 days ago, selling some of my stuff...... without asking me in advance, she didn't think I needed it......
Remember, she lives in a house where I pay EVERYTHING!!!! because we're not able to sell the house..... and I have lived somewhere else for a long time
Suck it up; you can either choose to hate and make your life miserable or you can smile, shrug and get on with life.

Anyway, I'm sure she'd tell us a different story; different perspectives, different truths, so you won't be getting any sympathy from here.

And FWIW, I paid the loan on the house my ex was living in for 5 or 6 years after I moved out and we're still good friends even though our 10 year marriage didn't end too well.

Har det bra dude.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm happy and never claimed otherwise :D:D:D:D
Never asked for your sympathy

Guess I was stepping over the line here......

The right phrase is: Ha det bra dude. :D:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Different perspectives, yes. Different truths? Nah. An onion has many layers, all layers comprise an onion, not all onions stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis