Have I been stood up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
Holy cow... Hey Joe, I think we've found you a date at last!!

I seem to recall reading a story some years ago about the Japanese working on a robot for sex. I would provide a link, but I would rather not see what I would likely see if I did a search for such a link. Anyway, that would be much better, if they have a usable version yet. But if one were to use a table, please, please take the table indoors first, as I surely do not want to see that sort of thing going on.

As for the report about that guy having sex with his table, there are certainly a lot worse things he could have been doing. Too bad he didn't have the sense to take his table inside first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
As for the report about that guy having sex with his table, there are certainly a lot worse things he could have been doing. Too bad he didn't have the sense to take his table inside first.
He could at least give his table a big kiss and a courtesy reach-around before going for the gold. Some people have no manners.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Now this guy is out on the street, I fear for the safety of my outside furnitures. I don't know if it is consentual. If not, the picnic table should file a restraining order.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
As they dragged him away, he was heard mumbling "I've always been a leg man and she had great legs ...four of 'em."

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah he's tough alright, picking on a poor defenseless table, let him try that on a white hot grille, a charcoal grille, so all the ashes and embers stick to his willie, yeah, he's tough guy......putz.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Mr. Sensitivity! Watch the name calling! Joe Schmoe's got feelings too, you know.:D:D:D

Hey! What do you want from me, I'm a caveman.:confused:

LOL! I didn't mean Shmoe! I meant this thread, it's sooo long. And it's been dragged around so much like a dead horse.:D:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I know...I know...Just gotta keep bumping this dead horse until Joe tells us that he's had a successful date, maybe even with a bookstore clerk.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I know...I know...Just gotta keep bumping this dead horse until Joe tells us that he's had a successful date, maybe even with a bookstore clerk.
Do they have those in China?

SheepStar

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
The internet singles site has paid off. Third date is tomorrow. The only catch is that she lives too far away to see more than once a week (about 40 minutes one way.) We have already agreed to alternate driving duties though, which helps. (And we talk on the phone, of course.)

A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
The internet singles site has paid off. Third date is tomorrow. The only catch is that she lives too far away to see more than once a week (about 40 minutes one way.) We have already agreed to alternate driving duties though, which helps. (And we talk on the phone, of course.)
Seriously, 40 minutes is not far and certainly doesn't seem like a once a week distance and there’s even such a thing as sleepovers.

On another note, after skimming this thread I honestly believe you should consider seeing a therapist for these relationship issues you seem to have. The list of attributes that you posted way back aren't that normal and certainly aren’t the traits of a well developed personality. At the very least, I can't imagine that you'll be able to have a successful long term relationship without first developing a less self-centered state of mind.

And there’s absolutely no offence intended in the above. And no, I’m not at all offended by anything you’ve posted nor am I religious, quite the opposite in fact.

Good luck. I think you'll probably need it. ;)

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
BUMP

Lock it. Please... :cool:

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
let hope shes not a bass head:D

40 mins thats south miami to north miami without rush hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis