Have I been stood up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Oh. I haven't seen that one, which is why I didn't recognize the reference.
Call it Friendo

The movie is epic. It's based off a book where the central character doesn't get all the screen time he would have gotten had the writer had his way. The title even suggests that the movie is more about the Sheriff than the killer that gets away.;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Joe Schmoe

Looks like I'm out there on that market too now :eek::eek:

Life goes on :cool::cool:

Guess now I can buy any subwoofers I want

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Joe Schmoe

Looks like I'm out there on that market too now :eek::eek:

Life goes on :cool::cool:

Guess now I can buy any subwoofers I want
Whoa! Another one bites the dust! (Or like Weird Al would sing Another One Rides The Bus!;))

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That's it - I rename this thread "Seinfeld". :p
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO

I have become George :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Although I still have my hair, what does that make me? Kramer ?
But pleazzzzz Whatever you do, don't call me Newman

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Joe, congratulations it sounds like things have worked out rather well so far.

Haraldo - what happened on your end? If you don't mind me asking out in the open public. :) We're a family here, you can share... ;)

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
So you took the blue pill! :p
Yes. I am not enough of an optimist to dispense with the qualification "so far" (especially as it is quite early in the relationship and we still have a lot to learn about each other.)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Joe, congratulations it sounds like things have worked out rather well so far.

Haraldo - what happened on your end? If you don't mind me asking out in the open public. :) We're a family here, you can share... ;)
Yeah, I mean.. this is Seinfeld, right :rolleyes:
Too many things to share on this forum, but she tore out my heart, broke it, jumped on it, smashed it to a million pieces and laughed at it and then threw me out of the house calling me things..... Ooops if I quote that Gene would throw me out of this forum permanently.

But the upside is that I get to pay all her bills.

We have tried to sell the house since last September but the real estate market is not flourishing over here now.... Damn another thing for which I can blaim Bush!

All trust is broken, and I'm thru.... I have started a new life and look forward to it. I will post the rig photos when I'm settled another place by start of June.
This is actually a very nice place, a charming detached house from 1880 on a beautiful location at the best spot you can possibly get, people are literally killing to get pieces of land where I will be living :) This is actually where the shipowners live (and me)

Hope she reads this post :D

She will probably be crawling and begging in a couple of months, but that's not going to help the least......

JOE I suddenly realized..... I Have been stood up :D

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Jeez, sorry to hear about all of that. That's a hell of a thing to have to go through, I know I've experienced my fair share of lunacy when it comes to women. Sounds like you're taking the right attitude though, these are times when you just stand proud, thump your chest and say 'to hell with her then'. Damn, I could share some horror stories of my own, trust me...

And hey, if all this paves the way for you towards audioholic bliss, then more power to ya my Norwegian friend. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks Halon !

What we can do is to be proud, be ourselves, believe in our values and speak up, stand upright.

If you have the attitude that what I do today is something I can be proud of tomorrow, then You're a man :D

Now I see this as an opportunity to get on with a new better life

I just can't resist this......
She cancelled my holiday trip to a VERY nice place without telling me in advance and rebooked it to another person, still without telling me..... Nice?

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I just can't resist this......
She cancelled my holiday trip to a VERY nice place without telling me in advance and rebooked it to another person, still without telling me..... Nice?
Yikes!:eek:
(If she comes crawling back, let her keep crawling on by. I can't see forgiving that.)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oooh and I forgot.... I had to pay the ticket for that other person because it was on my credit card :eek::eek::eek::eek:
And she got the money for that ticket from that other person, and she kept the money for herself :eek::eek::eek:

Perhaps I should email her the URL to this thread in a couple of months :eek::eek:

Whaddayathinkguys?

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Yikes!:eek:
(If she comes crawling back, let her keep crawling on by. I can't see forgiving that.)
I'd say kick her arms out from under her as she's crawling by... I feel for ya man. There's no way in hell I'd let my woman take a new boy-toy on vacation on my dime like that. Is there anything you can do to cancel this before it happens, since it's on your credit card? Is it a refundable purchase? I guess I don't understand how she is making all this happen if it's in your name... :(

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
well, it wasn't a boy toy really, it was her sister.....
Can you imagine that :eek::eek::eek::eek:

And that was last year, and she came crawling begging for mercy and I was stupid enough to say OK... Now I know better
I don't give a crap about those $2000, that's just some money..... and there's nothing to do about that anyways

I think I deserve a new lady now, right guys !

Who needs a shrink when all you guys are around providing such fine advice

I've contacted the best lawyer in the city.... She won't know what hit her, but this is going to be war.......

And I will keep you guys very much updated about what's happening on the Dating arena, that's what the Audioholics forum is about, isn't it?

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
well, it wasn't a boy toy really, it was her sister.....
Can you imagine that :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Ah, well even still - it's f'ed up and I would be incensed. Sounds like this woman is just one of those types... :rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
MAAAAAAN could I tell you many stories that would make you fall off the chairs, but not now......

You know what, the things she's been doing is very similar to what some sect cultures do, and when this comes up they call it "Brain Washing"

This is about throwing someone out, taking you back into your arms.... And doing that repeatedly. This is something that's used widely... like the Scientology church (I think), this may drive people to suicide, and it often does...
This is described many places and is a known methodology to completely erase a personality. It works, and sometimes people die when this happens.

I am very serious about this......

Anyways, Thanks Guys, you're really NICE :D:D:D

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
MAAAAAAN could I tell you many stories that would make you fall off the chairs, but not now......

You know what, the things she's been doing is very similar to what some sect cultures do, and when this comes up they call it "Brain Washing"

This is about throwing someone out, taking you back into your arms.... And doing that repeatedly. This is something that's used widely... like the Scientology church (I think), this may drive people to suicide, and it often does...
This is described many places and is a known methodology to completely erase a personality. It works, and sometimes people die when this happens.

I am very serious about this......

Anyways, Thanks Guys, you're really NICE :D:D:D
I think that's the text-book definition of 'Insanity'. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis