HALO TV series on Paramount Network

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Here is a quote by the shows creator " the show's focus was on its characters and their world, not on replicating the Halo video games."

I saw a post online from a writer of the show. He said that they didn't use anything from what drafted up. He didn't say the show was bad, but he said it's nothing like what he wrote. So, just saving face so he won't get blacklisted for criticizing it. :D

The last episode was alright. I'll give the first season a generous 7/10. It has some good moments, some bad moments, but was a decent sci-fi show.
I will check out season 2 just to see if they actually did "fix" Master Chief, but it is still kinda weird what they're doing with Cortana. It isn't so much that they're not following the game, they're not staying true to the character.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I absolutely love Halo season 1 finale - all Spartans and no Kwan crap. :D

I'm sure John will regain his mind in S02, and this makes the integration of Cortana-John even stronger.

I cannot wait for S02.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
I absolutely love Halo season 1 finale - all Spartans and no Kwan crap. :D

I'm sure John will regain his mind in S02, and this makes the integration of Cortana-John even stronger.

I cannot wait for S02.
You're going to be disappointed when Kwan comes back in S2! :p

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You're going to be disappointed when Kwan comes back in S2! :p
Hopefully they learned their lesson and only show the Kwan story 5 minutes of each episode. :D

No, make that 3 minutes of each episode. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Hopefully they learned their lesson and only show the Kwan story 5 minutes of each episode. :D

No, make that 3 minutes of each episode. :D
1 minute of a single episode about how a rare Madrigal sandworm ate her in a surprising twist.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
1 minute of a single episode about how a rare Madrigal sandworm ate her in a surprising twist.
I think the very first episode of S2 should just be an entire Kwan episode. Her just chillin, doing Kwan things. 10/10 pure entertainment! :p

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, we are now 7 episodes into Season 02 of HALO.

I am liking S02 even more than S01.

Kwan has gotten better - quieter, more bada$$ fighter, less screen time.

Main thing is focusing more on the Spartans, Makee, and the Convenant aliens. Less on the annoying admiral and other characters. :D

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Finished Season 2 on Thursday. Overall, way better than Season 1. The producers looked like they listened to the feedback after season 1. Totally different tone and way more action in season 2. I guess if I could nitpick, I would say the Soren going after his kid story line was pretty weak. I'm glad they gave Kwan the back seat treatment this season. She had way too much screen time in season 1. The overall story in season 2 was way more enjoyable and the show ended on a nice cliffhanger. I hope they up the production budget for season 3! :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Finished Season 2 on Thursday. Overall, way better than Season 1. The producers looked like they listened to the feedback after season 1. Totally different tone and way more action in season 2. I guess if I could nitpick, I would say the Soren going after his kid story line was pretty weak. I'm glad they gave Kwan the back seat treatment this season. She had way too much screen time in season 1. The overall story in season 2 was way more enjoyable and the show ended on a nice cliffhanger. I hope they up the production budget for season 3! :D
Yeah, I thought S02 was better than S01 (as much as I liked it).

Kwan was 100% better in S02.

I love the MChief-Cortana relationship.

The S02 climax fight between Master Chief and the giant Arbiter alien was awesome.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis