mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm coming to think or come to some conclusion that the high ranking member in the democratic party know of his real condition and there are a select few that could be even running this country and Biden as a figure head. But you know, Trump and his wacky off the cuff crap is pretty darn weird as well. Its like a runaway train, sooner our later it will run off the tracks. But really who is going to step up for both parties, or anyone else; Haley, JKF Jr good grief Bernie Sanders yet again, Karma Harris we are doomed regardless with the setting Congress we now have. Neither side will be happy with anyone that becomes President.
And the scary part is the Electoral College. Neither gets 270, the House elects president but I don't know what fraction, 50% +1, 2/3rd?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I'm selfish.

All I want is a President who is not a warmonger, will support Seniors, will support Social Security and Medicare and at the same time, try to balance the budget. Yeah I know, that's asking too much.
Well, that goes beyond the president. One needs congress behind his desires. Bill had a surplus for what, 2 years?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here is Paul Krugman's take on this:

>>>When the news broke about the special counsel’s hit job — his snide, unwarranted, obviously politically motivated slurs about President Biden’s memory — I found myself thinking about my mother. What year did she die? It turned out that I didn’t know offhand; I knew that it was after I moved from Princeton to CUNY, because I was regularly commuting out to New Jersey to see her, but before the pandemic. I actually had to look into my records to confirm that she died in 2017.

I’ll bet that many readers are similarly vague about the dates of major life events. You remember the circumstances but not necessarily the precise year. And whatever you think of me, I’m pretty sure I don’t write or sound like an old man. The idea that Biden’s difficulty in pinning down the year of his son’s death shows his incapacity — in the middle of the Gaza crisis! — is disgusting.

As it happens, I had an hourlong off-the-record meeting with Biden in August. I can’t talk about the content, but I can assure you that he’s perfectly lucid, with a good grasp of events. And outside of that personal experience, on several occasions when I thought he was making a serious misjudgment — like his handling of the debt ceiling crisis — he was right, and I was wrong.

And my God, consider his opponent. When I listen to Donald Trump’s speeches, I find myself thinking about my father, who died in 2013 (something else I had to look up). During his last year my father suffered from sundowning: He was lucid during the day but would sometimes become incoherent and aggressive after dark. If we’re going to be doing amateur psychological diagnoses of elderly politicians, shouldn’t we be talking about a candidate who has confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi and whose ranting and raving sometimes reminds me of my father on a bad evening?

So to everyone who’s piling on Biden right now, stop and look in the mirror. And ask yourself what you are doing.<<<
If Krugman is right, it implies that the special counsel was wrong and Biden should have been indicted. If anything, it was "non hit" job.

Of course, it's "safe" for people in the Biden camp to argue that Biden is fine because the DOJ will not reverse the findings of the special counsel.

Trump may remind Krugman of his own father, but that doesn't refute anything in the special counsel report.

I'd encourage people to read the special counsel's report and draw their own conclusions. The political spin on this is getting ridiculous.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I believe both Trump and Biden had their first two years in office with Congress united behind them as well, regardless, was a piece of border legislation brought forth at that time ?

Another CNN tidbit from yesterday .........

No one since Reagan was able to do anything substantial. And now the house is rejecting the bill they wanted out of sheer political dictating by the Trumpster.
Why should Biden get any credit.

Oh, don't forget the economic impact of immigrants on the GDP. Compare that to well to do countries that have almost no immigration, stagnation.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I'll say it again, PLEASE don't give us Biden v Trump in 2024. Our country doesn't want or need it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'll say it again, PLEASE don't give us Biden v Trump in 2024. Our country doesn't want or need it.
It seems this is going to be it unless one or both drop dead before election day....but we get the government we deserve as they say.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
It seems this is going to be it unless one or both drop dead before election day....but we get the government we deserve as they say.
Sadly, your 100% correct. Voters will get the government they deserve or for a better analogy the "hand they are dealt'.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I'd rather hear Joe forget half of what he's talking about than listen to someone/anyone make a statement like this.....(spewed forth by the person that pays just about none of his bills)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd rather hear Joe forget half of what he's talking about than listen to someone/anyone make a statement like this.....(spewed forth by the person that pays just about none of his bills)

Yep I'd rather listen to that than a thug pushing more violence.

highfigh

highfigh

Well, that goes beyond the president. One needs congress behind his desires. Bill had a surplus for what, 2 years?
Bill, as in Clinton? That was a time when both parties were more willing to work together and sling shyte at each other less. To be fair, I would say the character of the members of Congress was better than what we have now.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sadly, your 100% correct. Voters will get the government they deserve or for a better analogy the "hand they are dealt'.
But they largely have dealt themselves the hand....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I absolutely don't want to vote for Biden. But I will if it's the only way to keep Trump out of office. I read an interesting take on this election - both of these guys have more haters than supporters. Probably have riots no matter who wins. So sad the state of our country right now. :(

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I absolutely don't want to vote for Biden. But I will if it's the only way to keep Trump out of office. I read an interesting take on this election - both of these guys have more haters than supporters. Probably have riots no matter who wins. So sad the state of our country right now. :(
Think it's largely the media whipping that up for their own benefit. We do have the sports team mentality for politics these days, often with little actual fact behind it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Think it's largely the media whipping that up for their own benefit. We do have the sports team mentality for politics these days, often with little actual fact behind it.
Agreed the media is responsible for a lot of it but not all.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The Real Reason for All the Biden Age Talk (thebulwark.com)
"If you despise Joe Biden and will never vote for him no matter your opinion of Donald Trump, I won’t tell you otherwise. If you think Biden’s age is a negative, and that, all else equal, it’d be better to have a younger president, I agree. But if you think old and sometimes forgetful is worse than or equal to old, sometimes forgetful, corrupt, bigoted, anti-democracy, criminal, serially lying, and encouraging political violence, or that these things deserve approximately equal attention, that’s nuts."
1707738870036.png

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis