lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Can you imagine what that nut job will be like in another five years if re-elected ??
LOL drumphy and the republicans aren't nutjobs? Look how much damage they've done in a similar time....far more than the democrats.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
LOL drumphy and the republicans aren't nutjobs? Look how much damage they've done in a similar time....far more than the democrats.
my comment was on his cognitive decline, as for his damage, well time will tell with regards to the Border damage over the past three years. As for Trumpy and his MAGA followers being nutjobs, that's an understatement !

Another interesting thought on Biden's energy/environmental policies. While 'our coal' is not good to burn here, it's ok elsewhere in the world ?

I'm not blaming him entirely on this as I'm sure there's more to it than this story alone.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
my comment was on his cognitive decline, as for his damage, well time will tell with regards to the Border damage over the past three years. As for Trumpy and his MAGA followers being nutjobs, that's an understatement !

Another interesting thought on Biden's energy/environmental policies. While 'our coal' is not good to burn here, it's ok elsewhere in the world ?

I'm not blaming him entirely on this as I'm sure there's more to it than this story alone.
Drumphy has far more, probably Mitch McConnell, too. Happens when you get old....probably you have a significant amount too. Republicans aren't immune whatsoever, nor have anything to brag about is the point. The border situation is what it is....that's what we get for broadcasting and boasting "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" ? Too bad the country isn't as christian as it likes to believe.

Thought that was the kind of energy plan the republicans promote?

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
Drumphy has far more, probably Mitch McConnell, too. Happens when you get old....probably you have a significant amount too. Republicans aren't immune whatsoever, nor have anything to brag about is the point. The border situation is what it is....that's what we get for broadcasting and boasting "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" ? Too bad the country isn't as christian as it likes to believe.

Well, the good Christian states put them in a bus and send them elsewhere.

While I get immigration is an issue, what surprises me is how it's become the forefront of issues? It's like it's really effecting how we live our lives on a daily basis (not!).

It's being used as an opiate for the masses. Of course, when you have enough of any population you can find a poster child for any reason you want to hold against that group. It doesn't matter what the stats really are and how they compare to any other segment of the population in the country or the country as a whole. There's one bad person and he's an immigrant, therefore!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well, the good Christian states put them in a bus and send them elsewhere.

While I get immigration is an issue, what surprises me is how it's become the forefront of issues? It's like it's really effecting how we live our lives on a daily basis (not!).

It's being used as an opiate for the masses. Of course, when you have enough of any population you can find a poster child for any reason you want to hold against that group. It doesn't matter what the stats really are and how they compare to any other segment of the population in the country or the country as a whole. There's one bad person and he's an immigrant, therefore!
We (the largely uninvited euro masses) forget our original immigrant status and the fairly large scale genocide, too. I think we're just getting what comes around....

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
We (the largely uninvited euro masses) forget our original immigrant status and the fairly large scale genocide, too. I think we're just getting what comes around....
As part American Indian (Seneca) I get a deep loathing of those brain dead, pasty, fat MAGA types constantly crying and whining that this is "their country".
The only reason they got to occupy this continent is their greater numbers and the total lack of morality of their ancestors.

Perspective matters.

After the sell of Manhattan Island the Dutch sat around the campfire...
"Can you believe those stupid ass Injuns sold us Manhattan for 24 bucks in beads?"

Meanwhile at another campfire...
"Stupid White men...don't they know no one owns that island."

It was all downhill from there.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

OK, so who should provide everything the immigrants need and want, considering the US doesn't help its own? Go ahead and justify spending on the immigrants and not on US citizens.

Take it any way you want, but participation in organized religion has been decreasing for quite awhile, so I would argue that the ones spouting "God wants this, that or the other thing' or "I spoke with God and he said...." are on the fringe. Have you noticed the absence of leaders of organized religions in all of this? I have.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Ok.
Gotta ask.
For all your dislike of Biden…
And your stated dislike of Trump…

What would make you happy?

I really don’t ask as a trap. I am sincerely curious.

Thank you.
For me, a moderate conservative, perhaps a Liz Cheney or someone of that ilk. Last time around I voted for Amy Klobuchar in the primaries for I felt she would have been a decent moderate choice. For the most part I could get behind any non- MAGA misfit.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
For me, a moderate conservative, perhaps a Liz Cheney or someone of that ilk. Last time around I voted for Amy Klobuchar in the primaries for I felt she would have been a decent moderate choice. For the most part I could get behind any non- MAGA misfit.
I would like to see someone who doesn't go off-road and say/do something stupid. They always do.....it's almost like they're thinking "Should I show them the skeletons in my closet?".

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis