isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
As did the other idiot who decided to leave without a plan and pass it on to the next pres. Probably on purpose.
In case you haven't noticed, "plans" don't work over in those regions....what works is to leave them the hell alone.
Punishing and attacking countries that did not attack your own was certainly not a good "plan".

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
In case you haven't noticed, "plans" don't work over in those regions....what works is to leave them the hell alone.
Punishing and attacking countries that did not attack your own was certainly not a good "plan".
Sometimes I think its simply about protecting the poppy fields....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Truly scum as are his (i.e. drumphy) supporters for the most part (some are just deluded, but seems most are into the hate thing)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Go Go Joe !!!

What did Biden have to do with this?

C-SPAN survey puts T-bag above the bottom. I'm sure someone will be happy about that.

highfigh

highfigh

Sometimes I think its simply about protecting the poppy fields....
The ironic thing about the poppy fields- the Taliban had banned them and removed Opium Poppies wherever they could.

highfigh

highfigh

But someone in the 'intelligence community' is always confident that they know what someone is going to do, then they zig when the CIA thought they would zag. They're paid to get it right, but they fail, too often.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
He's set a low standard for humanity
Yep, the word Loathsome really fits. I have disliked presidents before but nowhere near this level. And there are a whole lot of voters who feel this way.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
What I don't understand is how Trump became the candidate once more. Is the republican party that f'in stupid to put back in charge a lying, cheating, back stabbing, ignorant of world affairs loose canon? Are the majority of republicans that uneducated? Seriously WTF?

1709414128414.png

Logically, that makes everyone in the Republican party who voted for Trump, Putin's bitch.

or this
1709414388876.png

or this

1709414425077.png

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What I don't understand is how Trump became the candidate once more. Is the republican party that f'in stupid to put back in charge a lying, cheating, back stabbing, ignorant of world affairs loose canon? Are the majority of republicans that uneducated? Seriously WTF?

View attachment 66223

Logically, that makes everyone in the Republican party who voted for Trump, Putin's bitch.

or this
View attachment 66224

or this

View attachment 66225
I think the operative word is desperate, they really have little to go on generally other than fear/whining/accusing the others of what they do, etc.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I think the operative word is desperate, they really have little to go on generally other than fear/whining/accusing the others of what they do, etc.
I really like the woman (I can't remember her name) who was running against Trump. She actually stood for "we the people" as opposed to Trump's "I am the people"

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I really like the woman (I can't remember her name) who was running against Trump. She actually stood for "we the people" as opposed to Trump's "I am the people"
Kari Lake? Boobie Boebert?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis