Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
It was an amazing headline to wake up to. A fitting end to this disastrous 4 years. "Grim reaper" McConnell getting kicked in his turtle nuts.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Let’s see what you say about this in a year or so. Mark my words, this is going to be some of the worst times for this country. This is way to much power for just one party to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Let’s see what you say about this in a year or so. Mark my words, this is going to be some of the worst times for this country. This is way to much power for just one party to have

Checks & balances. Joe will be a one-term president, and I can't see the Dems hanging onto Senate for long. Hopefully the lesson learned will be when the guy at the top is bad, they bring down the party with em. Been interesting to see what would've happened had the been more outspoken about Trump.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Joe will pass out when a real reporter asks him a real question. He'll be a half-term president at best. His mental dysfunction is becoming more frequent. He'll get Amendment 25'ed, even if he lives through his penchant for strokes. Hello King Kamala.

I'm still amazed when a guy who was crushed in his other two runs for prez, failed miserably, can get FAR more votes than any president in history...the blessed one, Obama, included. Biden didn't campaign, didn't answer questions, and couldn't draw more people than could fit in a Volkswagen. Yet here he is, soon working at the White House at the behest of the media and big tech.

And by the way, Georgia is not only blue...it's violet. Wornach, the child abuse-coverup-Communist-admiring-wife-abusing-America-hater's election is beyond amazing. Georgia and the U.S. are absolutely getting what they deserve. And don't forget Ossoff (what's an ossoff?) . He who never held a real job. This CCP investor believes every white honky out there is a racist...that the U.S. is a racist and misogynistic country...and that we should all be reading and admiring the Chinese Communist Party news feeds. (Check with Warnoch, Obama, Kamala, King James, or whatever on that racist thing.) Gosh, who would want to live in this awful country they see??

Welcome to huge tax increases, identity politics, increased crime, drug abuse/deaths, homelessness, and the abdication of the First and Second Amendments. (Obama already warned us about those awful gun-toting, bible gripping, loser rural Americans.)

'Tis a new world coming at us. I'm glad to be old and childless. This country was the single greatest experiment in self-governance and human achievement. More people were raised out of poverty and hunger by the U.S. than any entity in the history of mankind. And now it's hated by most of the liberal politicians in this new, dystopian reality. And the thing is, I don't believe that most voters are cognizant or studied in the impact of their votes. The media has been sure to make that happen.

We are on the sharp, downhill slope of what was once a great nation. Globalism is their goal and this liberal effort won't do anything but bring poverty to all of us.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Tomorrow, I hope you never come, your 'post predictions' that is !

as for KW's disastrous past 4 years comment, a bit of a stretch .......

Last edited:
carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Tomorrow, I hope you never come, your 'post predictions' that is !

as for KW's disastrous past 4 years comment, a bit of a stretch .......
Have you been living with your eyes and ears closed ? Do some reading on real facts

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Have you been living with your eyes and ears closed ? Do some reading on real facts

Ok genius, enlighten me with your real facts ! but before you do there is one fact of his presidency that I am happy with, the Supreme Court !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Joe will pass out when a real reporter asks him a real question. He'll be a half-term president at best. His mental dysfunction is becoming more frequent. He'll get Amendment 25'ed, even if he lives through his penchant for strokes. Hello King Kamala.

I'm still amazed when a guy who was crushed in his other two runs for prez, failed miserably, can get FAR more votes than any president in history...the blessed one, Obama, included. Biden didn't campaign, didn't answer questions, and couldn't draw more people than could fit in a Volkswagen. Yet here he is, soon working at the White House at the behest of the media and big tech.

And by the way, Georgia is not only blue...it's violet. Wornach, the child abuse-coverup-Communist-admiring-wife-abusing-America-hater's election is beyond amazing. Georgia and the U.S. are absolutely getting what they deserve. And don't forget Ossoff (what's an ossoff?) . He who never held a real job. This CCP investor believes every white honky out there is a racist...that the U.S. is a racist and misogynistic country...and that we should all be reading and admiring the Chinese Communist Party news feeds. (Check with Warnoch, Obama, Kamala, King James, or whatever on that racist thing.) Gosh, who would want to live in this awful country they see??

Welcome to huge tax increases, identity politics, increased crime, drug abuse/deaths, homelessness, and the abdication of the First and Second Amendments. (Obama already warned us about those awful gun-toting, bible gripping, loser rural Americans.)

'Tis a new world coming at us. I'm glad to be old and childless. This country was the single greatest experiment in self-governance and human achievement. More people were raised out of poverty and hunger by the U.S. than any entity in the history of mankind. And now it's hated by most of the liberal politicians in this new, dystopian reality. And the thing is, I don't believe that most voters are cognizant or studied in the impact of their votes. The media has been sure to make that happen.

We are on the sharp, downhill slope of what was once a great nation. Globalism is their goal and this liberal effort won't do anything but bring poverty to all of us.
Cause & effect. The post-synopsis sounds nice, but it excludes where it began. I'd suggest a little reflection, rebuilding your party, and coming back stronger.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I'd have thought that would be the Republicans licking their chops.
oh no, not at all, even with Joe's functioning dementia he's at least a centrist. It's the radical left(true libtards) that concern me.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Cause & effect. The post-synopsis sounds nice, but it excludes where it began. I'd suggest a little reflection, rebuilding your party, and coming back stronger.
Oh yeah. It began with newly minted peace agreements in the Middle East, lower taxes, strengthened border, lowest unemployment for minorities in the history of the metric, criminal justice reform, fair trade with China, bringing peace talks with the North Koreans, highest stock market in history, etc.

THAT beginning?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Oh yeah. It began with newly minted peace agreements in the Middle East, lower taxes, strengthened border, lowest unemployment for minorities in the history of the metric, criminal justice reform, fair trade with China, bringing peace talks with the North Koreans, highest stock market in history, etc.

THAT beginning?
LOL sure, you must be kinda gullible.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member

I take it you are posting this from inside the Capitol Building at the moment? It was nice of you to take time out of your busy riot to share your thoughts here.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Now the radical (and not too bright) right that seems something to worry about now. Let Free Dumb ring!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

THAT beginning?
No, see Capitol storyline.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall

A year from now your pansy ass will have disappeared so you won't have to further the conversation. All we heard for 8 years was "AIEEEEE Obama is going to take our guns/invoke Sharia law/open death camps"... and your kind has nothing to say for when none of that happened. You'll tuck tail and run like the rest of the cowards who won't stick around and eat some humble pie.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis