For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I can't believe Georgia is so close! Right now Trump is 0.6% ahead with 98% of the estimated vote counted. They can't call it yet because mail-in ballots are supposed to favor Biden. The question is whether or not the remaining 2% to be counted breaks down as 1.3%/0.7% for Biden/Trump or at least 2/3rds of those votes are for Biden.
Right now, we are talking about an advantage for Trump of less than 30K out of 4.8M votes. And that difference is expected to narrow!
I just checked up on this and right now Biden has 2500 more votes than Trump with 99% reported.
That is so close that they may wait until essentially all votes have been counted (I'm thinking Ga law is ballot must arrive no later than Friday and be postmarked on or before election day, but I have heard so many different rules, I am not confident that is for Ga and not some other state). 2500 is certainly not enough of a margin to make assumptions, but clearly Trump will not get a strong win here.
The more states than go for Biden the more effort it will be for Trump to be able to lawsuit his way to a win (I would hope no judges would give them serious consideration without evidence, but am more concerned that the militia types who seem to believe any and every thing he says might take to arms. What a reckless president.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I just checked up on this and right now Biden has 2500 more votes than Trump with 99% reported.
That is so close that they may wait until essentially all votes have been counted (I'm thinking Ga law is ballot must arrive no later than Friday and be postmarked on or before election day, but I have heard so many different rules, I am not confident that is for Ga and not some other state). 2500 is certainly not enough of a margin to make assumptions, but clearly Trump will not get a strong win here.
Let alone all those engineered to beat drumph votes they'll slip in at the last sec. Mental capacity is damaged by our vast contacts with industrial strength crapola most of our lives?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Trump only leads PA by 0.7% with 10% remaining - that is a significant change from this morning's numbers (but one that was expected). I think PA is the state where the Republicans (at the state level) forbid counting of mail-in ballots before the close of elections, so that is why we are seeing a more dramatic shift than other states).

Trump has 1.4% lead in NC with 6% to be counted. I don't remember what it was before so don't know if there has been much movement, but a Biden victory in NC looks like long odds.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Put on your tinfoil hats folks, this isn’t a conspiracy, this could be a reality.

Trump still has several ways he can legitimately win the presidency, Pennsylvania and Arizona being the most likely path.

The Senate is leaning Republican and they have a real chance of finishing +1

The likely end to the House is Democrats ending sub 220 and Republicans ending +210 which means there’s no supermajority and Republicans can control the house using third party / independants.

The latter 2 are likely and the presidency is a real possibility although unlikely.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Put on your tinfoil hats folks, this isn’t a conspiracy, this could be a reality.

Trump still has several ways he can legitimately win the presidency, Pennsylvania and Arizona being the most likely path.

The likely end to the House is Democrats ending sub 220 and Republicans ending +210 which means there’s no supermajority and Republicans can control the house using third party / independants.

The latter 2 are likely and the presidency is a real possibility although unlikely.
I keep telling people it is not over yet.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
The more states than go for Biden the more effort it will be for Trump to be able to lawsuit his way to a win (I would hope no judges would give them serious consideration without evidence, but am more concerned that the militia types who seem to believe any and every thing he says might take to arms. What a reckless president.
that friday rule is penn.... but it ain't gonna matter... the potential issue is that people will see his paranoid rantings and believe they have to act,,

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
He also would need to win Georgia!

Yeah, I consider this one a foregone conclusion!
Not my ideal, but I'll take a Senate without Trump. In the past, they thought/acted with some personal character, hopefully they can find their way back to some honor, but the prospect of these "fall in line with Trump" senators without Trump will be an interesting study!
Trump managed to strong arm then via his popularity with the party. It has been said that the Republican Party became the party of Trump, and I suppose it is not absurd to believe he may continue to tweet his thoughts to his constituents and threaten republican congress members accordingly.
But then, there are his legal issues, which could change the climate!

I think that is more accurately stated as the Democrats would not have clear control of the house than to say that the Republicans would control it!

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
He also would need to win Georgia!

Yeah, I consider this one a foregone conclusion!
Not my ideal, but I'll take a Senate without Trump. In the past, they thought/acted with some personal character, hopefully they can find their way back to some honor, but the prospect of these "fall in line with Trump" senators without Trump will be an interesting study!
Trump managed to strong arm then via his popularity with the party. It has been said that the Republican Party became the party of Trump, and I suppose it is not absurd to believe he may continue to tweet his thoughts to his constituents and threaten republican congress members accordingly.

I think that is more accurately stated as the Democrats would not have clear control of the house than to say that the Republicans would control it!
the beauty of all this is that biden is president and there is a chance that some real work can get done..

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
the beauty of all this is that biden is president and there is a chance that some real work can get done..
I hope so, but McConnel took a "Our priority is to make Obama look bad" approach to the Senate, and I am not sure that will change for Biden. Maybe since Biden was in the Senate for so long he will have some contacts to help.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I thought so as well before Trump was elected President, but the last four years have shown how wrong I was. Even now, after the election, some G.O.P. Senators are parroting Trump's false claims about fraudulent votes, while most of them are just silent.

These lies, attacks and baseless lawsuits are damaging to a democracy. Go have a look at Poland or Hungary how things could turn out in USA.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
That's how wet dreams always feel. :D
Odds are Trump looses but Republicans held the Senate and Democrats took a beating in the house.

America fired Trump but is in no way on board with the Democrats wet dream for America.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
My id, Ticked-Off Vic, reporting in.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
America fired Trump but is in no way on board with the Democrats wet dream for America.
Usually when people use the word 'but' it negates the first part of the statement as irrelevant bullshit but in your case you saved the bullshit for the second part of the statement that is normally factual. Standard sentence structure would have that read like this: America is in no way on board with the dem's WD for America but fired Trump. You see? The stupid part is first and then you negate it with 'but' and then you say the part that counts. Now you try. Let's see if you can start making sense.

I will say that this race was closer than Trump and Ivanka at a father daughter dance.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Reporting in from PA.

Literally just heard on KYW 1060 News Radio ...long-time neutral Philly radio news station since the 40's(?) ... that Biden may have wrapped up PA’s 20 electoral votes.

Because of our archaic voting regulations they weren't allowed to start counting absentee/mail-in/etc. ballots till Tuesday, with a vast majority of them in Philadelphia, overall state-wide.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Usually when people use the word 'but' it negates the first part of the statement as irrelevant bullshit but in your case you saved the bullshit for the second part of the statement that is normally factual. Standard sentence structure would have that read like this: America is in no way on board with the dem's WD for America but fired Trump. You see? The stupid part is first and then you negate it with 'but' and then you say the part that counts. Now you try. Let's see if you can start making sense.

I will say that this race was closer than Trump and Ivanka at a father daughter dance.
You're right, grammar ain't what it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis