Status
Not open for further replies.
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

But I doubt that towering genius of everything green, Ocasio-Cortez (barf) thinks nuclear is ever a viable alternative.
And, she is only 1 person. Long way to go for her to be meaningful.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just need to shake up the whole system, get the money out, get the media out, and give the repubs and demos some competition....we have antitrust laws to prevent this in the private sector....sort of criminal how the repubs and demos have divided things in several ways....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Trump is speaking right now. He is as expected claiming a large victory which is being stolen by the Dems, the media, and big tech. No surprise. Gotta watch this to see where it goes...

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
i'm watching Donnie"s rant on the tv...dude has lost his mind....lol

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have a good enough imagination to know what the drumphy's reality tv show direction is....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Trump is speaking right now. He is as expected claiming a large victory which is being stolen by the Dems, the media, and big tech. No surprise. Gotta watch this to see where it goes...
I want a positive face palm emoji for this. :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
It's only not fixed if drumphy wins....love that logic.
but that means it's fixed.

Define: Catch 22...

You are crazy if you want to be in war, which means you should be discharged, and wanting to not be in war means you are not crazy thus fit to serve....
From the book:
There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one’s own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn’t, but if he was sane he would have to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn’t have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle. “That’s some catch, that Catch-22,” he observed. “It’s the best there is,” Doc Daneeka agreed.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
It's only not fixed if drumphy wins....love that logic.
he's been saying that for weeks..he telegraphed this entire lunatic strategy.. he's been unhinged for a long time , but this is the whip cream on a pile of doo doo....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
he's been saying that for weeks..he telegraphed this entire lunatic strategy.. he's been unhinged for a long time , but this is the whip cream on a pile of doo doo....
mmmm... whipped cream....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He's often accused others of what he does himself....the old rubber/glue thing for bullies like him. He's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis