For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

L

lp85253

Full Audioholic
That's the part that confuses me. Where's the law and order with storming one of the most important buildings in the country?
That's my point exactly.. To be perfectly blunt , there were a bunch of social misfits harvested and unleashed on our democracy.. Most of whom are unthinking rhetoric spewing fools with no ability of forethought or sense of irony...

L

lp85253

Full Audioholic
Isn't it quite literally one of the reasons they exist?
Warehousing of minorities is an economics issue .. Prisons (many privately run, for profit) are funded based on capacity.. Police * need* criminals to justify overfunding...and white folks going to jail is bad pr for upper class corrupt legislators

M

Mr._Clark

Senior Audioholic
If Esper was fired for not invoking the Insurrection Act and deploying active duty troops, is this a sign that Trump is thinking about attempting to use the military to defy the election results? i.e. is he trying to send a signal to the military that they need to obey him or be fired in a desperate bid to turn the United States into a banana republic in his image?

I doubt it, but I have wondered what he is capable of. When push comes to shove, the military is our last line of defense with regards to the rule of law.
Here we go:

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Amen to that and thankful the 'wicked witch' is gone .....
... and hopefully soon, straight to the hoosegow.

Michael Cohen, another of of his sycophants, was quoted in his book and confirmed by others in the room to the NY Times, who were trying to convince him, including his wife & children, not to run for president, fearing a backlash to the Trump Org. and the 'Trump' brand.

He brushed them all off by stating that 'this would be the greatest free infomercial of all time', since he himself didn't believe he would win the presidency, since he wasn't qualified. As he's always fond of saying, 'what do I have to lose?'

Hopefully his freedom, since he's always ready to lock people up who disagree with him.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Full Audioholic
At least Melania wasn't in our faces all the time :) Good riddance for sure.
Ah yes, Melania "I don't really care, do you" T Rump....Lets see, a Soviet Model? Model eh? Yeah right....Let's ask Stormy Daniels if Melania was really a "model" or something a bit closer to Stormy's profession.

Personally, I have nothing against that profession (one of the oldest professions on earth!) and it should be fully legalized, vulnerable practitioners of that profession should have full protections under the law like they do in the Netherlands, etc, etc. But, we need to get the facts straight about what Melania's real profession was.

But, man....what a thing....From Soviet "practitioner of a certain profession" ....to billionaire alimony someday ......to American First Lady!!

jinjuku

jinjuku

I would like to remember how we got here initially, and I would like to remind some people that voting works, it's transparent, and it will never be 100% error free.

We've a huge amount of work to do as a country to come together.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Full Audioholic
I would like to remember how we got here initially, and I would like to remind some people that voting works, it's transparent, and it will never be 100% error free.

If history teaches us anything, it is that many countries that got very polarized have split apart.

If a dude from Massachusetts and a dude from Louisiana can't agree on anything and it continues in this direction, i fear that one day the country will split apart.

Even as early as the 70s, 80s, 90s, people on both sides agreed/disagreed on things in a civil manner. But, Reagan would look like a liberal commie to the MAGA Patrioterrorists these days. The orange fascist adderall snorter appears to have permanently altered the thought process of a segment of the population. He has permanently boosted their hate to unprecedented levels.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic Chief

The only time “unity” is a goal in America is when there are perceived threats to the “American way of life.” Even then, the call for unity, or coming together, simply means can we go back to the day before things got so bad.

L

lp85253

Full Audioholic
I hope the significance of Kamala Harris being sworn in isn't overlooked... This was 110 years of work... It was overdue....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I hope the significance of Kamala Harris being sworn in isn't overlooked... This was 110 years of work... It was overdue....
Was just having a conversation with a neighbor that has some drumpf supporters in his family and did some work for one recently....one of their biggest fears is that Joe is gonna die and leave Kamala in charge. Freaking them the f*ck out! How did the US get so stupid?

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis