H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Trump junior has Covid-19 and that makes me

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
It seems that the usual suspects find it difficult to apologize for the Trump teams latest fumbling attempts at a coup. ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just watched Rick Steves' The Story of Fascism in Europe. Drumphy playbook.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
He's a traitor and needs to be executed.

PS okay needs may be a bit strong, how about "it sure would be nice if he were to be executed".
He definitely should be considered as a mass murderer and jailed for his negligence and disrespect of the US and its Constitution.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He definitely should be considered as a mass murderer and jailed for his negligence and disrespect of the US and its Constitution.
Or the many extra people he chose to abandon to covid....knowing full well in advance of the consequences. Just a POS as far as humanity goes....

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Or the many extra people he chose to abandon to covid....knowing full well in advance of the consequences. Just a POS as far as humanity goes....
I am confident that the President Elect and his team will start working on a project to change the Constitution as soon he has sworn in as the 46th president, so that such crazy situation is not to be repeated.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I am confident that the President Elect and his team will start working on a project to change the Constitution as soon he has sworn in as the 46th president, so that such crazy situation is not to be repeated.
Well we do have some protections that he attacked, but the complicitness of the party as a whole in this nonsense is the biggest factor IMO, a goon is only as good as those that support him.....guess they took that if we allow mail ballots comment drumphy made (where repubs would have no chance in the future) to heart and scared them a lot.....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Just watched Rick Steves' The Story of Fascism in Europe. Drumphy playbook.
A good general guide IMO. I know though Trump supporters will take a hardline view and say because Trump isn't as bad as Hitler he isn't fascist. It's not in the degree but do these themes exist. Many of these can be checked off. I prefer this one to some of the more wordy checklists.

Dr. Lawrence Britt studied Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Suharto and several Latin American regimes. Britt found 14 characteristics of fascism in common:

1. Powerful and continuing nationalism.

2. Disdain for the recognition of human rights.

3. Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause.

4. Supremacy of the military.

5. Rampant sexism.

6. Controlled Mass Media.

7. Obsession with national security; fear is a motivating tool.

8. Religion and government are intertwined.

9. Corporate Power is protected.

10. Labor Power is suppressed.

11. Disdain for intellectuals and the arts.

12. Obsession with crime and punishment.

13.Rampant cronyism and corruption.

14. Fraudulent elections.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There's another video of them saying it's a hoax followed by we never said it was a hoax. I do dearly hope a class action suit hits Faux

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's Faux. There's always more LOL!;)
What if Faux covered Trump the way they cover Obama

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Funny how it's always Faux.....

foxnoise once again proves there is no bottom and no end to the hypocrisy they will drop on us as viewers.. at least the "liberal" media follows reality....as i remember foxnoise was the only network crying out that ebola was going to kill us all , then turns around and downplays corona.. it's clearly voter manipulation , but that is their mission statement...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Me:....but isn't video the best available evidence?
Trump supporter: well CNN does it too.
Me: Ok, can I get a link?
TS: [.....]

How Fox reacted to Obama's North Korea

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Wow those clips are priceless! I can't stop laughing.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Me:....but isn't video the best available evidence?
Trump supporter: well CNN does it too.
Me: Ok, can I get a link?
TS: [.....]

How Fox reacted to Obama's North Korea
Why not flip flop. It is the norm for them. Just look at their flip flopping on the election. First let the voters decide. When they do, look at all the fraudulent voting, etc.
Let the next president select supreme court, but wait, nope, we are in power today.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Why not flip flop. It is the norm for them. Just look at their flip flopping on the election. First let the voters decide. When they do, look at all the fraudulent voting, etc.
Let the next president select supreme court, but wait, nope, we are in power today.
Obama had a year left, almost a full year and was not allowed to choose a supreme court justice but just 3 weeks before the election this year they jammed someone right through. The height of hypocrisy.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Obama had a year left, almost a full year and was not allowed to choose a supreme court justice but just 3 weeks before the election this year they jammed someone right through. The height of hypocrisy.

Totally agreed on that. Wrong wrong wrong. But if the Dems try to "stack" the court that is just as wrong. Trump has to go and will but lets not continue to tear this system apart. He is already doing a good enough job of that. BTW I consider myself a moderate and there are fewer and fewer choices these days. Sad.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis