Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Trump uses power of presidency to try to overturn the election and stay in office:

"President Trump is using the power of his office to try to reverse the results of the election, orchestrating a far-reaching pressure campaign to persuade Republican officials in Michigan, Georgia and elsewhere to overturn the will of voters in what critics decried Thursday as an unprecedented subversion of democracy.​
...​
These are the words and actions of an attempted coup, according to historians and other experts. ..."​

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Trump uses power of presidency to try to overturn the election and stay in office:

"President Trump is using the power of his office to try to reverse the results of the election, orchestrating a far-reaching pressure campaign to persuade Republican officials in Michigan, Georgia and elsewhere to overturn the will of voters in what critics decried Thursday as an unprecedented subversion of democracy.​
...​
These are the words and actions of an attempted coup, according to historians and other experts. ..."​
He's a traitor and needs to be executed.

PS okay needs may be a bit strong, how about "it sure would be nice if he were to be executed".

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai

...​
There are no depths that this man won't sink to. Did you ever think you would ever read those words about a US president? I mean it's truly breathtaking where the hell we are.
And the cult will cheer it on because it was "stolen" and "fraud".

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
He's a traitor and needs to be executed.

PS okay needs may be a bit strong, how about "it sure would be nice if he were to be executed".
I'm against the death penality, with the possible exception for war time, and even there the government power should be limited. How much? I dunno, I'm just a citizen.

That said, this is not treason by your own Constitution.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm against the death penality, with the possible exception for war time, and even there the government power should be limited. How much? I dunno, I'm just a citizen.

Oh I can think of some treasonous things....but mostly just expressing my frustration at this asshole.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

You mean there are no exceptions to this? ;) :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

And, when a good/large part of the population believe that he is the only truthteller, then we have a serious problem.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Shouldn't be too long before Republicans in power start jumping of the not so good ship Trump. At least I want to believe that.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Shouldn't be too long before Republicans in power start jumping of the not so good ship Trump. At least I want to believe that.
The national G.O.P., in contrast to state level, is all-in with Trump's efforts to abuse the power of his office to stay in power against the popular will. Currently there are only TWO G.O.P. senators that have acknowledged Biden as President-elect!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Pretty much, and that was the intended purpose when your Constitution was drafted.
Well, we need to have one exception then. :D

How fast can this be changed? :D:D:D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
With two Senators for each state, some states are woefully underrepresented with respect to population size.
And likewise others are over represented....goes along with the electoral college thing....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis