EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I can't open the new york times article, need a subscription. The comments are certainly inappropriate. However biden sniffing children. Thats just disgusting. And your comment about must be politically correct. You already recognize the contents of what he was conveying so come on now.....

Forgot.
Trump asked what white supremacist organization would you like me to condemn. And I looked up proud boys members. There leader is Cuban, is it a white supremacist organization?
Uh you'd have to look up Proud Boys. Probably not the most clean group out there.;)

Say there's a Proud Girls (think football gear and bats), an alt-left group devoted to taking law into there own hands, and fighting the alt-rights like Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, neo-nazis etc. Had Biden said, Stand back, and stand by. You'd be fine with that, right?:D

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
What was the context Trump was trying to convey?

The answer would be to condemn ALL white supremacist organizations. Trump then proceeded with, Stand back, and stand by. But maybe he was referring to his wife somewhere in the audience. ;)
Yes I heard him say that. stand back and stand bye. There was no other context so I don't have any opinion on that cuz I don't know what he's referring to. Does Trump have a relationship with proud boys? To condemn all white supremacist organizations, which ones? You gotta call one out. What you say is a white supremacist organization may be your definition but not mine or his. I said proud boys leader is cuban. Is that a white supremacist organization?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
What was the context Trump was trying to convey?

The answer would be to condemn ALL white supremacist organizations. Trump then proceeded with, Stand back, and stand by. But maybe he was referring to his wife somewhere in the audience. ;)
you post article has his quotes. Did you read them?

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Uh you'd have to look up Proud Boys. Probably not the most clean group out there.;)

Say there's a Proud Girls (think football gear and bats), an alt-left group devoted to taking law into there own hands, and fighting the alt-rights like Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, neo-nazis etc. Had Biden said, Stand back, and stand by. You'd be fine with that, right?:D
Yeah I don't follow proud boys. unless they were taking over or burning down cities, murdering citizens I guess I would have payed closer attention. Have they murdered anyone? Have they burned down police stations? have they taken over cities? Have they riot? yeah I'm aware some were found guilty of trespassing at the capital but I haven't read anything serious.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yes I heard him say that. stand back and stand bye. There was no other context so I don't have any opinion on that cuz I don't know what he's referring to. Does Trump have a relationship with proud boys? To condemn all white supremacist organizations, which ones? You gotta call one out. What you say is a white supremacist organization may be your definition but not mine or his. I said proud boys leader is cuban. Is that a white supremacist organization?
So if there's no other context then isn't he telling the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by? The PB's are not a legitimate gov't policing unit if that helps.

To condemn ALL white supremacist organizations, not "which" ones. The ethnicity of the PB leader is irrelevant. LOOK UP THE GROUP!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
you post article has his quotes. Did you read them?

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
Yep looks good in text, but not so good in tone.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic

I have no opinion on this article. I only post it given some of your vague assumptions.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I have no opinion on this article. I only post it given some of your vague assumptions.

That's nice, whatever. Means I may not vote Biden, but it doesn't mean I'm voting Trump.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
So if there's no other context then isn't he telling the Proud Boys to stand back, and stand by? The PB's are not a legitimate gov't policing unit if that helps.

To condemn ALL white supremacist organizations, not "which" ones. The ethnicity of the PB leader is irrelevant. LOOK UP THE GROUP!
I understand your point. Your not wrong but it's not exactly right. It's vague at best.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
I understand your point. Your not wrong but it's not exactly right. It's vague at best.
I guess. Had the proud boys been guilty of some crime before the question was asked might put it in perspective. Is there anything damning with the proud boys before trump made that comment?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
That's nice, whatever. Means I may not vote Biden, but it doesn't mean I'm voting Trump.
I think I sent this to myself....tryin again....

I guess. Had the proud boys been guilty of some crime before the question was asked might put it in perspective. Is there anything damning with the proud boys before trump made that comment?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
You don't have to worry about voting biden. The house of cards is crumbling. The dnc will be throwing him under the bus, it's starting now. He'll be impeached and his followers will be jumping ship. Dnc is focusing on the obama cover up now.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It reminds me of the Altamont concert back in 1969 with the Stones and Jefferson Airplane. They hired the Hell's Angels(!) as security for the concert. Probably for a few beers.;) Advocating for security with non-official security is kind of the issue.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
You don't have to worry about voting biden. The house of cards is crumbling. The dnc will be throwing him under the bus, it's starting now. He'll be impeached and his followers will be jumping ship. Dnc is focusing on the obama cover up now.

This again off topic. If I see one more post about Hilary or the laptop you are going to take a nice long break

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
This again off topic. If I see one more post about Hilary or the laptop you are going to take a nice long break
The trump indictments are all relevant to the whole story. If trump wasn't going to run for president there wouldn't be any indictments. But because he is it's all a massive cover up. Come on now. There is no point talking in an echo chamber. It's about seeing both sides of the story. And I can't think of anything more important than sharing the cover up with libs who spend all there time in an echo chamber.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
It reminds me of the Altamont concert back in 1969 with the Stones and Jefferson Airplane. They hired the Hell's Angels(!) as security for the concert. Probably for a few beers.;) Advocating for security with non-official security is kind of the issue.
Are you suggesting that proud boys was trumps security
I didn't get one single commitment. I'll ask you. This is the list of all 91 indictments. I predict Trump will be convicted of none. I predict he will plea deal to none. What do you predict? You libs seem so excited and so confident he's a criminal, How many of these indictments will he be found guilty? How many will he plea deal?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Are you suggesting that proud boys was trumps security
I'm suggesting that the PB doesn't exactly conjure up rosy images, and no other politician would even go there. It's Trump flirting with the dark side.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
This thread is intentionally being flooded with $hit to avoid the topic of Trump's indictments.

There is only me going against the grain. The rest of you are never trumpers. What I don't understand, why post in an echo chamber? What do you gain? If I take the time to show the massive cover up, the hypocrisy, the misinformation you all learn something. Our government is corrupt at the highest level.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis