EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Trump's efforts to inflame his base and rake in campaign contributions are actually harming his legal arguments:

>>>Former President Trump’s “unprecedented” attacks on judges presiding over his legal troubles could “imperil” his cases, according to a former federal judge.

“The former president’s comments and attacks on the federal judiciary and on the specific individual judges who will preside over his trials are unprecedented in American history,” J. Michael Luttig, who was a federal appeals court judge until 2006, told CNN anchor Anderson Cooper on Wednesday.

“They are a grave disservice to the nation. They are inexcusable,” he added. “And they imperil the former president himself in — in the defense of his actions on Jan. 6th before the juries that will hear his case.”<<<

It wouldn't surprise me if more of his lawyers refuse to represent him. At some point it's just not worth it.

His best efforts to raise campaign contributions to cover his legal bills are also likely to fall short in the not too distant future.

"I hear that train a comin', it's rolling 'round the bend . . ."

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Flag incident? You say it like it's not true because you don't know, so why say it? And tax cheat? lmao. He campaigned about how he uses the tax loop holes. Not a secret. And he didn't make the rules. And not a tax cheat. Surly in seven years they would have found something about him had he cheated on his taxes. And today they just dismiss tax cheats, so not a crime.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Trump's efforts to inflame his base and rake in campaign contributions are actually harming his legal arguments:

>>>Former President Trump’s “unprecedented” attacks on judges presiding over his legal troubles could “imperil” his cases, according to a former federal judge.

“The former president’s comments and attacks on the federal judiciary and on the specific individual judges who will preside over his trials are unprecedented in American history,” J. Michael Luttig, who was a federal appeals court judge until 2006, told CNN anchor Anderson Cooper on Wednesday.

“They are a grave disservice to the nation. They are inexcusable,” he added. “And they imperil the former president himself in — in the defense of his actions on Jan. 6th before the juries that will hear his case.”<<<

It wouldn't surprise me if more of his lawyers refuse to represent him. At some point it's just not worth it.

His best efforts to raise campaign contributions to cover his legal bills are also likely to fall short in the not too distant future.

Lawyers around the country are being threatened if they represent Trump they may get black balled. Probably true, I heard it more than once. Is he gonna get a fair trial? Is he gonna get fair representation?

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I’ll admit I never thought about voting for Trump on the basis that he is more honest.

Okay, I just tried thinking about it.

My brain is now telling me there’s insufficient factual evidence to support proposed course of action
Did I suggest who to vote for? Basically I offered a character assessment.

My post has no mention of who anyone should have voted for, or one being 'more' honest than the other. Now I must question your ability to seek factual evidence at all. This is your only possible deduction? One is more insidious than the other to be sure. Posing as a public servant his entire career, yet still a bald-faced liar. Trump is a political phenomenon from one of the shadiest industries in existence. I had no doubts as to who Trump is.

Last edited:
C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Here's the Disqualification Clause, Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment:

>>>No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.<<<(emphasis added).

There had been some discussion of this previously with regards to whether or not Trump is barred from public office due to January 6, but most of the discussions I saw were not very detailed.

Two law professors (conservative) recently published a law review article concluding that Trump is barred by Section 3:

>>>Last week, law professors William Baude of the University of Chicago and Michael Stokes Paulsen of the University of St. Thomas — both members of the conservative Federalist Society — argued in a law review article that Trump is already constitutionally forbidden from serving in public office because of Section Three of the 14th Amendment. . . . As the professors note, Section Three “can and should be enforced by every official, state or federal, who judges qualifications.”

Most importantly, the authors conclude that Section Three covers a “broad range of conduct against the authority of the constitutional order” and “a broad range of former offices, including the presidency.” They state explicitly that Section Three “disqualifies former President Donald Trump, and potentially many others, because of their participation in the attempted overthrow of the 2020 presidential election.”

Every president, regardless of party, takes an oath to preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States. Enforcing the Disqualification Clause against an official who violated that oath is an act of patriotism, not partisanship. As Baude and Paulsen correctly state, “Officials must enforce the Constitution because it is law … Section Three has legal force already.”

The Disqualification Clause has already been used successfully to promote accountability for the insurrection, and, in the coming months, it will be used again to prevent Trump and others from serving in public office.<<<

This does not mean that a court would necessarily agree with this analysis, but the law review article does make it much more likely that this issue will be litigated.
Saying he tried to over throw the 2020 election doesn't make it true. That has to be proven. Can you offer something specific that makes him clearly guilty of the claim? The argument is because he knew the election wasn't stolen he maliciously attempted to over throw it. Crooked hillary to this day says the election was stolen from her. Trump every day says the election was stolen from him. It won't stand up in court, so it's mute.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
You're saying drumphy is more honest than....anyone? He's the champion liar, anyone else are amateurs in comparison.
There is no "more" honest about it. I am not speaking of things that are "good and better." Trump is too damn stupid to be good at being dishonest. Lawyers, are better at being dishonest than anyone. Amazing how all of the crooked lawyer jokes no longer apply, when they move from the legal profession to politics.

I don't care for Trump. I care even less for Biden, is all. It does not qualify one over the other.

It's not my fault, that the Democrat party could not come up with someone better than Joe Biden/Harris.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic

We are a constitutional republic. It IS worth fighting for. It is what made this country great.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You'd have to post the proof of any of that. Saying it don't make it true
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

I think this one is in the context. The last sentence particularly. There's certainly some truth to what Trump says, but he finishes it off with oh I assume some are good people, like an after thought.

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Again there was a point to made about antifa with the Floyd riots and Charlottesville, but that he can't condemn the alt-right. Right on live nat'l debate with PB- stand back, and stand by.:confused:

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
There is no "more" honest about it. I am not speaking of things that are "good and better." Trump is too damn stupid to be good at being dishonest. Lawyers, are better at being dishonest than anyone. Amazing how all of the crooked lawyer jokes no longer apply, when they move from the legal profession to politics.

I don't care for Trump. I care even less for Biden, is all. It does not qualify one over the other.

It's not my fault, that the Democrat party could not come up with someone better than Joe Biden/Harris.
"It's not my fault, that the Democrat party could not come up with someone better than Joe Biden/Harris"

so who did you vote for? And if this is the 2024 ticket Trump or Biden who will you vote for?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Saying he tried to over throw the 2020 election doesn't make it true. That has to be proven. Can you offer something specific that makes him clearly guilty of the claim? The argument is because he knew the election wasn't stolen he maliciously attempted to over throw it. Crooked hillary to this day says the election was stolen from her. Trump every day says the election was stolen from him. It won't stand up in court, so it's mute.
On Jan. 2, 2021 — just days before Congress was set to certify the election results — Trump called Raffensperger, the state’s ( GA) top election official, and said he wanted to “find” the votes needed to reverse Biden’s narrow margin of victory in Georgia.

On Dec. 5, Trump called Kemp to berate him for certifying Biden’s win in the state and to try to persuade him to call a special session of the legislature so that they could designate Trump’s electors rather than Biden’s, to set up the dueling elector scenario that Eastman had described, according to a Washington Post report at the time that Kemp later confirmed.
You really need to read. But of course you will say its all fake news. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/interactive/2023/trump-georgia-election-investigation/

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
On Jan. 2, 2021 — just days before Congress was set to certify the election results — Trump called Raffensperger, the state’s ( GA) top election official, and said he wanted to “find” the votes needed to reverse Biden’s narrow margin of victory in Georgia.

On Dec. 5, Trump called Kemp to berate him for certifying Biden’s win in the state and to try to persuade him to call a special session of the legislature so that they could designate Trump’s electors rather than Biden’s, to set up the dueling elector scenario that Eastman had described, according to a Washington Post report at the time that Kemp later confirmed.
You really need to read. But of course you will say its all fake news. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/interactive/2023/trump-georgia-election-investigation/
I'm pretty certain had the request been honored he would have found those votes.

and the eyewitness

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Considering your posts in this thread I think the following is something you can have in mind about two Texan women:

>>>A Houston area woman was detained on Wednesday and charged with threatening the federal judge overseeing former President Donald Trump's election interference case.

Abigail Jo Shry, 43, of Alvin, Texas, allegedly called the chambers for U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan and left a voicemail message on Aug. 5, promising to "kill anyone who went after former President Trump," according to an affidavit.

"You are in our sights, we want to kill you," Shry allegedly said. "Trump doesn't get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b****."

"You will be targeted personally, publicly, your family, all of it," the voicemail continued.

The affidavit said Shry used both the N-word and "slave" to address Chutkan, who was born in Jamaica. ...<<<

>>>WASHINGTON, Sept 12 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has charged a Texas woman accused of making threats by phone against the federal judge in Florida who is presiding over the appointment of an independent arbiter to review documents that the FBI seized from former President Donald Trump's Florida home.

In a criminal complaint filed on Sept. 6, an FBI agent said that Tiffani Shea Gish, who lives in the Houston area, left a series of threatening voicemails for U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who is based in Fort Pierce, Florida. Gish faces two criminal charges - influencing a federal official by threat and interstate communications with a threat to kidnap or injure. ...<<<

Heres a new one to poke some more holes in you post...

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

I think this one is in the context. The last sentence particularly. There's certainly some truth to what Trump says, but he finishes it off with oh I assume some are good people, like an after thought.

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Again there was a point to made about antifa with the Floyd riots and Charlottesville, but that he can't condemn the alt-right. Right on live nat'l debate with PB- stand back, and stand by.:confused:
I can't open the new york times article, need a subscription. The comments are certainly inappropriate. However biden sniffing children. Thats just disgusting. And your comment about must be politically correct. You already recognize the contents of what he was conveying so come on now.....

Forgot.
Trump asked what white supremacist organization would you like me to condemn. And I looked up proud boys members. There leader is Cuban, is it a white supremacist organization?

Last edited:
C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Uh Oh. the biden/obama house of cards is crumbling. When biden is impeached who do you have on stand bye? If bidens crimes were under obamas supervision you certainly can't offer michael obama the ticket. So who do you have?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I can't open the new york times article, need a subscription. The comments are certainly inappropriate. However biden sniffing children. Thats just disgusting. And your comment about must be politically correct. You already recognize the contents of what he was conveying so come on now.....

Forgot.
Trump asked what white supremacist organization would you like me to condemn. And I looked up proud boys members. There leader is Cuban, is it a white supremacist organization?
What was the context Trump was trying to convey?

The answer would be to condemn ALL white supremacist organizations. Trump then proceeded with, Stand back, and stand by. But maybe he was referring to his wife somewhere in the audience. ;)

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Did I suggest who to vote for? Basically I offered a character assessment.

My post has no mention of who anyone should have voted for, or one being 'more' honest than the other. Now I must question your ability to seek factual evidence at all. This is your only possible deduction? One is more insidious than the other to be sure. Posing as a public servant his entire career, yet still a bald-faced liar. Trump is a political phenomenon from one of the shadiest industries in existence. I had no doubts as to who Trump is.
You said "I hate crooked Biden/Harris even more. . . . To be honest, I think the progressives could use another 4 years of Trump . . ."

How are the progressives going to get "another 4 years of Trump" if there is no voting involved?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You said "I hate crooked Biden/Harris even more. . . . To be honest, I think the progressives could use another 4 years of Trump . . ."

How are the progressives going to get "another 4 years of Trump" if there is no voting involved?
Just in case you were not on that wave lenth. He meant Republicans voting him in (assuming he isn't indicted).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis