EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
I'm suggesting that the PB doesn't exactly conjure up rosy images, and no other politician would even go there. It's Trump flirting with the dark side.
we are all entitled to an opinion. I respect yours, but I do not agree

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
I'm suggesting that the PB doesn't exactly conjure up rosy images, and no other politician would even go there. It's Trump flirting with the dark side.
Off subject. I suppose I'll get the boot. lol Anyway. My marantz took a crap last week. I replaced it with the Anthem mrx1140. After one quick calibration it sounds amazing. My 100TB unraid plex server has intermittent issues. Currently its struggling to play all my movies. But my question is....I have a crap load of true hd movies which plex can;t transcode. I was looking for an opinion about the Nvidia Shield Pro. It claims it can transcode true hd. Do you own one or have any experience with it?

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Pease Mods...someone needs silenced.
We can all have an opinion and go back and forth a bit...but this is outright saturation trolling.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There is no "more" honest about it. I am not speaking of things that are "good and better." Trump is too damn stupid to be good at being dishonest. Lawyers, are better at being dishonest than anyone. Amazing how all of the crooked lawyer jokes no longer apply, when they move from the legal profession to politics.

I don't care for Trump. I care even less for Biden, is all. It does not qualify one over the other.

It's not my fault, that the Democrat party could not come up with someone better than Joe Biden/Harris.
I was just pointing out drumphy is not an honest person at all. He's not an honorable person at all. He thrives on being litigious with some of the worst of the lawyers. He doesn't deserve to be president in any shape or form. Both parties are poor, but the republicans have devolved faster and are far more egregious.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I was just pointing out drumphy is not an honest person at all. He's not an honorable person at all. He thrives on being litigious with some of the worst of the lawyers. He doesn't deserve to be president in any shape or form. Both parties are poor, but the republicans have devolved faster and are far more egregious.
I’m not sure what you mean by “he thrives on being litigious with some of the worst lawyers.” He definitely stiffs people and litigates to avoid paying, and then he stiffs the lawyers he hired to stiff the first people. I’m not sure what you mean by some of the worst lawyers?
His January 6 “team crazy” lawyers are definitely bad by any measure but mostly just flat out incompetent. On the other hand Pat Cippiloni is a good lawyer and tried to keepTrump from following the advice of team crazy. I’m not trying to argue, I’m just not sure what situation you have in mind.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I’m not sure what you mean by “he thrives on being litigious with some of the worst lawyers.” He definitely stiffs people and litigates to avoid paying, and then he stiffs the lawyers he hired to stiff the first people. I’m not sure what you mean by some of the worst lawyers?
His January 6 “team crazy” lawyers are definitely bad by any measure but mostly just flat out incompetent. On the other hand Pat Cippiloni is a good lawyer and tried to keepTrump from following the advice of team crazy. I’m not trying to argue, I’m just not sure what situation you have in mind.
The sleazy lawyers like Roy Cohn (altho I suppose competent to an extent) and some of the others like the ones involved now. He doesn't seem to like the lawyers that don't agree with his goals, tho.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Off subject. I suppose I'll get the boot. lol Anyway. My marantz took a crap last week. I replaced it with the Anthem mrx1140. After one quick calibration it sounds amazing. My 100TB unraid plex server has intermittent issues. Currently its struggling to play all my movies. But my question is....I have a crap load of true hd movies which plex can;t transcode. I was looking for an opinion about the Nvidia Shield Pro. It claims it can transcode true hd. Do you own one or have any experience with it?
I'd ask that in the audio forum.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There is only me going against the grain. The rest of you are never trumpers. What I don't understand, why post in an echo chamber? What do you gain? If I take the time to show the massive cover up, the hypocrisy, the misinformation you all learn something. Our government is corrupt at the highest level.
Incorrect. Never Trumpers are Republicans. The 20% that don't.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Lawyers around the country are being threatened if they represent Trump they may get black balled. Probably true, I heard it more than once. Is he gonna get a fair trial? Is he gonna get fair representation?

After he represented Trump in his Senate impeachment trial following the deadly January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, Dershowitz said he lost job opportunities and many of his speaking engagements.

-----

"He likes to run the show, and as the old saying goes, if you represent yourself, you've got a fool for a client," one lawyer familiar with the Trump team's thought process said. "He's a big believer in the public-relations assault, which I've never seen work. I don't see anybody with any experience it takes to represent a former president in a case like this. There's a lot at stake here."

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Pease Mods...someone needs silenced.
We can all have an opinion and go back and forth a bit...but this is outright saturation trolling.
you are off subject. LOL!!! You don't have to participate. As a matter of fact you haven't made one intelligent comment yet. So go somewhere else

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Paraphrasing Newt: It's hearsay but it's from remarkably good sources. We don't know who it was.
I got a message yesterday. Maybe Gene or someone operating the site:

"Your post in the thread EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED was deleted. Reason: Either stop all of your off topic bs or you are done. This is an audio forum. If this is the only reason you are here we do not need you. "

If this person read ALL my comments they would have recognized my very first comment was indeed "why are we posting politics on an audio forum?" So I'm trying to stay on subject. I wouldn't normally post 'hearsay'' but it's relevant

The libs in here need someone to push back. I don't understand the point posting in an echo chamber. What is there to gain?

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
If the Mods aren't going to intervene on this thread....everyone should not reply to Chrysler...at all.
It pretty obvious why he is here and want he wants.
Quit feeding him...it won't end, and he gets his kicks.

This forum form is old...even if you ignore someone, it's easy to see what they are up too....don't be tempted to see "what did he say now?"

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I got a message yesterday. Maybe Gene or someone operating the site:

"Your post in the thread EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED was deleted. Reason: Either stop all of your off topic bs or you are done. This is an audio forum. If this is the only reason you are here we do not need you. "

If this person read ALL my comments they would have recognized my very first comment was indeed "why are we posting politics on an audio forum?" So I'm trying to stay on subject. I wouldn't normally post 'hearsay'' but it's relevant

The libs in here need someone to push back. I don't understand the point posting in an echo chamber. What is there to gain?
The "Steam" Vent is for politics, so I don't know why they would say that. I think it's probably cause you're not providing a legitimate reason for Trump's indictment beyond "What about Biden?" Which I sort of agree with on Biden. He should be investigated, but it doesn't really deter from Trump.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
If the Mods aren't going to intervene on this thread....everyone should not reply to Chrysler...at all.
It pretty obvious why he is here and want he wants.
Quit feeding him...it won't end, and he gets his kicks.

This forum form is old...even if you ignore someone, it's easy to see what they are up too....don't be tempted to see "what did he say now?"
Why don't you step up and offer something real. Are you some little child who need someone to beat the other guy up for you? Why don't you just man up and back your bullshit with fact. Stop whining...geez....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis