EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
If you applied derangement to say Marco Rubio than that makes sense. He isn't spewing hate all the time. Trying to apply derangement with Trump in mind doesn't work.

That's nice, but asking why we don't opt-in is pretty obvious.
Yeah no poop. So to the libs being an ass hole is reason enough to throw someione in jail. If thats the case you outa go to jail.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
If you applied derangement to say Marco Rubio than that makes sense. He isn't spewing hate all the time. Trying to apply derangement with Trump in mind doesn't work.

That's nice, but asking why we don't opt-in is pretty obvious.
The crime epidemic all in liberal cities. Throw an ass hole in prison but it's ok to shop lift, squat, car jack, public urination, destruction of property, battery, public drug use, live in a park.....yeah libs=stupid

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Why would you double down on trump? Seems you pick a different Republican.

Trump derangement is a fallacy given his consistent hate speak.
Are you accusing Trump of hate speach because he's an ass hole or do you have a video proof that he actually used hate speech?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
It's up to the prosecution to convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt to convict, but you might be unfamiliar with that.
I think your callin the wrong person dumb. You guys are really bad at this. When I say bad I mean the worse. You just spout off crap with no proof. WTF is wrong with you people. Is this really what you want. What do you gain when they destroy our country and just convict a political opponent on bull crap. You morons better wake up, they ain't gonna stop at trump

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
And on a personal level:
I took a two week vacation fishing with some friends in Canada, first vacation is 15 years
I bought a house
I bought a new car
i bought a lg65c8
That moved to the bedroom a couple years later and I bought a Sony 77A80J
I bought a home theatre that you actually helped me with at the time
I bought a 2 channel Anthem str prew/pro and a pair of Revel salon 2's
Life was good. I never in my life had so much disposable income

Today...not so much
Hey Dumb Ass...if what you are saying is that you had more money during Fat Donnys term, thank a real man...Barack Obama.
It was Obama's economy he came in on and that lasted until the pandemic.
Trumpy didn't do diddly poop for the economy.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I didn't think it was possible to dislike someone more than the personality that is Trump, but damn I hate crooked Biden/Harris even more. One thing you get an eye for when you deal with people enough and that is liars and cheats. Of course there is no mystery concealing Biden's dishonesty, since he has been caught just openly and outright, bald-faced lying. A real get-over guy. People that have carried on in such a way as an adult, no less, typically never become honest.

To be honest, I think the progressives could use another 4 years of Trump, since they are also at the root of the problem that even allows such a character to be an option, and with their incessant derangement of such.

I really have no use for neocons or neolibs. Trump's disruption of the status quo was worth it's weight in gold to what it has revealed to that end. To outwardly root for either party is opening one's self up for a stain on one's character. In my work, and even with my personal relationships, I simply can't be/won't be caught siding with dishonest people.

The whole shebang needs a major reset.
I’ll admit I never thought about voting for Trump on the basis that he is more honest.

Okay, I just tried thinking about it.

My brain is now telling me there’s insufficient factual evidence to support proposed course of action

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Are you accusing Trump of hate speach because he's an ass hole or do you have a video proof that he actually used hate speech?
Probably wouldn't call Trump kind, warm-hearted, soft spoken, respectable, but instead loud, vile, angry, hate-mongering, instigator. Loud>angry>hatred. Kind of the Archie Bunker in today's landscape.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Hey Dumb Ass...if what you are saying is that you had more money during Fat Donnys term, thank a real man...Barack Obama.
How old are you? Thats what they tell you, as you get older you learn thats a lie. You also learn to look at the policies past. So, exactly which policy did obama pass that created the jobs and screaming economy. What I remember....it took him 8 years to barely get us out of the housing crisis. Which he only made worse when he past affordable care act which he originally said would cost:

The CBO originally estimated that Obamacare would cost $940 billion over ten years. That cost has now been increased to $1.683 trillion.

Math not in obamas wheel house

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Probably wouldn't call Trump kind, warm-hearted, soft spoken, respectable, but instead loud, vile, angry, hate-mongering, instigator. Loud>angry>hatred. Kind of the Archie Bunker in today's landscape.
I agree, he has an acquired personality. I like his his personality, I hate having to always be politically correct. Very annoying. People seem so fragile now a days.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Like I said...take it to the other thread. That list has a lot of bullshit in it, tho....but look at the source....
Off subject. Whats your opinion on the Nvidia Shield Pro? My Marantz took a poop last week so I replaced it with the Anthem MRX1140. This thing ROCKS. I have intermittent problems with my 100TB Unraid Plex Server. I have a crap load of True HD movies that sometimes don't play. I know TV app plex and plex don't transcode to True HD regardless.....but the Nvidia Shield Pro does. Do you have an opinion on this? Thanks

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
What's worse than two lying pieces of human trash together for an evening ?
Nothing...this is as stupid as it can get.

I see both sides of that. He's way ahead in the polls, nobody is close. I like Vivek, and Vivek has been defending Trump against the bullshit unconstitutional charges. He don't need to debate. If he did he's always attack attack, which in my opinion would be degrading because again I do like Vivek. So As far as I'm concerned he don't need to debate. He showed what he can do in his 4 year term.

Did you watch the Tucker/Vivek interview I posted earlier? I thought it was outstanding

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
I would encouage you to listen to the debates and the interviews. Who do you got? Creepy quid pro quo dementia joe. The most incompetent, corrupt president on our nations history. Here's an update.

President Trump will skip the first Republican primary debate and sit down for an online Twitter interview with Tucker Carlson instead, according to the New York Times.

The Republican debate will take place in Milwaukee, Wisconsin next Wednesday and will be hosted by Fox News.

Trump said he won’t participate in the debates because his poll numbers are “extraordinary.”

“Reagan didn’t do it, and neither did others,” Trump said of his decision to skip the primary debates.

“Many people are asking whether or not I will be doing the DEBATES? ALL AMERICANS have been clamoring for a President of extremely High Intelligence. As everyone is aware, my Poll numbers, over a “wonderful” field of Republican candidates, are extraordinary. In fact, I am leading the runner up, whoever that may now be, by more than 50 Points. Reagan didn’t do it, and neither did others. People know my Record, one of the BEST EVER, so why would I Debate? I’M YOUR MAN. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” Trump said on Truth Social.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I’ll admit I never thought about voting for Trump on the basis that he is more honest.

Okay, I just tried thinking about it.

My brain is now telling me there’s insufficient factual evidence to support proposed course of action
and hopefully your brain can be just as practical / sensible when it comes to Binden ;)

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here's the Disqualification Clause, Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment:

>>>No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.<<<(emphasis added).

There had been some discussion of this previously with regards to whether or not Trump is barred from public office due to January 6, but most of the discussions I saw were not very detailed.

Two law professors (conservative) recently published a law review article concluding that Trump is barred by Section 3:

>>>Last week, law professors William Baude of the University of Chicago and Michael Stokes Paulsen of the University of St. Thomas — both members of the conservative Federalist Society — argued in a law review article that Trump is already constitutionally forbidden from serving in public office because of Section Three of the 14th Amendment. . . . As the professors note, Section Three “can and should be enforced by every official, state or federal, who judges qualifications.”

Most importantly, the authors conclude that Section Three covers a “broad range of conduct against the authority of the constitutional order” and “a broad range of former offices, including the presidency.” They state explicitly that Section Three “disqualifies former President Donald Trump, and potentially many others, because of their participation in the attempted overthrow of the 2020 presidential election.”

Every president, regardless of party, takes an oath to preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States. Enforcing the Disqualification Clause against an official who violated that oath is an act of patriotism, not partisanship. As Baude and Paulsen correctly state, “Officials must enforce the Constitution because it is law … Section Three has legal force already.”

The Disqualification Clause has already been used successfully to promote accountability for the insurrection, and, in the coming months, it will be used again to prevent Trump and others from serving in public office.<<<

This does not mean that a court would necessarily agree with this analysis, but the law review article does make it much more likely that this issue will be litigated.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I agree, he has an acquired personality. I like his his personality, I hate having to always be politically correct. Very annoying. People seem so fragile now a days.
Grabbing pussy. Mexicans are rapists. Proud Boys-- stand back, and stand by. Not so much in that regard. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis