Enter to Win: Wireless Bravus IIa 8D Powered Subwoofer from Aperion Audio!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadeye

Deadeye

Audioholic Intern
Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

Question 2:

Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?

Question 3:

How familiar are you with Aperion Audio’s wireless solutions?

1. Very Familiar – Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit
2. Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info
3. Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any products
4. First time hearing about Aperion Audio

1. I use Pandora for music from the web. I tried J. River. Tried Songbird. Settled on Foobar because it plays back correctly decoded HDCD's.

2. Wireless streaming hasn't really been a priority for me.

3. I'm not familiar with much if any wireless solutions. I suppose I should be but it's really not a priority.

T

timmay8612

Audioholic
Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

I use iTunes and Pandora

Question 2:

Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?

No. I've been unimpressed with wireless sound gear I've heard so far.

Question 3:

This -> First time hearing about Aperion Audio

W

wbf333

Audiophyte
1. Pandora, iTunes, Tune in Radio
2. Wireless headphones and wireless HDMI. Preliminary research only.
3. Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info

H

Habanero

Audiophyte
1. Pandora on Galaxy S2 while at work and home PC
2. Yes, have done research for outdoor wireless solution but found nothing worth while
3. Familiar - I own 2 Aperion towers and 1 Center but I don't know anything about their wireless products because as my answer for number 2 suggests I gave up finding quality wireless solutions a few years ago.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Question 1:

Pandora

Question 2:

No

Question 3:

Very Familiar – Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit
Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info
Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any products
First time hearing about Aperion Audio

Familiar

A

acg

Audiophyte
Question 1:

iTunes, Rhapsody, Pandora, Windows Media Player

Question 2:

Just purchased your Verus Grand speakers.... looking to buy a subwoofer with a wireless setup.

Question 3:

Very Familiar – Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit. Oliver in your office will bery helpful in answering my questions. Thanks Oliver!

J

Joeles frijoles

Audiophyte
Survey response

Question 1:
What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.

iTunes mostly, some spotify, some pandora

Question 2:

Big user of airport express for our house and when we're on the road Just moved my 4t back to the media room. Looked at some wireless speakers for the rears and sub. Mostly aperion. Stopped research mostly because I haven't come across an elegant power solution.

Question 3:

Somewhat Familiar – Have read a little on the website

T

Truro

Audiophyte
Question 1:

I use Foobar2000 to listen to music, both FLAC and mp3 variants.

Question 2:

I have not looked into wireless solutions for my audio needs thus far as my speakers are used for gaming in addition to listening to music, and I cannot afford any latency when gaming competitively.

Question 3:

R

rebride

Audiophyte
Question 1:
MOG, SomaFm, Dell music stage, Songbird, Windows Media Player,
Question 2:
Have looked into wireless subwoofers. Polk Audio, Boston Acoustics
Have purchased Marantz Av receiver (NR 1602) with AirPlay, but have not activated. More for my kids and wife and their iPhones.
Question 2:
b.
I was just on Aperion web page which linked me to an Audioholics video review (6' 5") and to . . .finally here. Have used your website for reviews and research often.
Thinking alot about Verus Grand Bookshelf Speaker.

Last edited:
A

APHILEWNAB

Audiophyte
Subwoofer Giveaway

Question 1:

Divx, Spotify, Bitorrent and Windows Media Player.

Question 2:

Only as info. since my budget is committed to other components unfortunately.

Question 3:

Quite familiar since you first mentioned them in your podcast years ago.

K

kwazyjuice

Audiophyte
Question 1:

I use Itunes to listen to my music collection, and I use Pandora for my radio. I love finding new artists and songs on there.

Question 2:

I have heard of Zona and briefly looked read about. I have Considered Apple Airport to stream music, Audioengine W3. I also read on the Audioengine D2 but out of my price range for now. But I like the concept for sure.

Question 3:

I am briefly familiar with, just from some personal investigating.

C

cougaropaque

Audiophyte
Question 1:

A: Pandora, IO, Spotify

Question 2:

A: Not yet really

Question 3:

Very Familiar – Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit
Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info
A: Somewhat

J

JP99

Audioholic Intern
Question 1:

Itunes, unfortunately. Mostly plug my iPod into my Xbox 360 and use the Xbox's interface when I want to play my music collection thru my receiver/speakers.

Question 2:

No, I haven't. Curious about it though.

Question 3:

Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any products...

B

bluelightning

Enthusiast
Question 1:

I use Pandora and foobar.

Question 2:

Not really

Question 3:

S

SWSW

Audioholic Intern
Contest

Pandora thru DVD or Roku.

I have looked at the 8Ds with the wireless setup on the website but am more interseted in the 12Ds with wireless.

I am familiar with the products and ratings from this site.

Moutee

Moutee

Junior Audioholic
Question 1: What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

Spotify, Windows Media Player, and sometimes iTunes.

Question 2: Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?

Short answer: Not yet.

Question 3: How familiar are you with Aperion Audio’s wireless solutions?

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
1. I listen to Pandora streamed through a Samsung Blu Ray. I also listen to my CDs through an Escient Fireball SE80 media server.
2. I have not researched much in the way of wireless.
3. I am not familiar with Aperion's wireless products. I do own an Aperion 8b sub and really like it.

M

Mikebiker

Enthusiast
Question 1:

I use Pandora.

Question 2:

No, I never have needed to have wireless.

Question 3:

I had no knowledge of Aperion's wireless solutions.

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
Aperion Audio’s wireless Sub

Question 1:

I to use iTunes.

Question 2:
Aperion Audio’s wireless

Question 3:
Familiar

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis