Enter to Win: Wireless Bravus IIa 8D Powered Subwoofer from Aperion Audio!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesblansing

Audiophyte
Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

itunes

Question 2:

Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?

sonus
Question 3:

How familiar are you with Aperion Audio’s wireless solutions?
Very Familiar – Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit
Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info
Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any products
First time hearing about Aperion Audio

Familiar

R

russelg000

Audiophyte
Answers:
1. iTunes, Foobar
2. Yes, Yamaha
3. C, somewhat

corysmith01

corysmith01

Senior Audioholic
What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

iTunes and Pandora

Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?

I currently stream iTunes to my Apple TV via wifi. This is wired out to my receiver, so a semi wireless solution already in place.

W

wtchow

Audiophyte
Question 1:

iTunes

Question 2:

I bought Zona wireless speakers and love them
Question 3:

Very Familiar

B

bitterwaste

Audiophyte
Question 1:

Itunes

Question 2:

Not for home theater but I have had a lot of time and research on AKG Perception Wireless Vocal Set for live events and concerts I mix for.

Question 3:

M

malacoda

Audiophyte
Question 1:

ITunes and Pandora

Question 2:

I currently use a squeezebox duet and a squeezebox radio for portable around the house. I use a KEF wireless system for a zone 3 in another room

Question 3:

Somewhat.

johndoe

johndoe

Audioholic
Question 1:

Pandora
iTunes
iPhone

Question 2:

No. I don't need wireless speakers at the time. I will in the future.

Question 3:

Somewhat: I know of Aperion. I know they have a very good reputation. I know they offer wireless solutions, but I have never auditioned any Aperion product.

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Question 1:

iTunes and iPod

Question 2:

Not really. I use my iPod for when I am mobile (out and about) and don't really listen to music at home

Question 3:

D

darkvisions

Audiophyte
Question 1:

I listen to Pandora through my Sonos system.

Question 2:

Yes, Sonos

Question 3:

K

knubbie

Audiophyte
Question 1:

I listen to pandora mostly. Able to listen to same stations at work and on my phone.

Question 2:

I have researched the aperion 5.1 wireless system for my father, but in the end he ended up buying the rocketfish wireless surrounds.

Question 3:

Very Familiar. I would love to be able to get the Aperion wireless 5.1 system for my tv room, but can't afford them at this point having just had a wedding and buying a house.

R

robrich

Audiophyte
Question 1:

I personally like iTunes

Question 2:

no

Question 3:

U

upallnight312

Enthusiast
Question 1:

On my home theater I use Windows Media Center.

I use Symbian's built in media player and internet radio app on my phone when I'm on the go.

And my wife uses Pandora on her laptop.

Question 2:

I've looked into wireless streaming to my kitchen. I took a look at Logitech Radio, Logitech Boom, Sonos as well as some iPod docks.

Question 3:

• First time hearing about Aperion Audio

I've never heard of Aperion's wireless subs

H

HiRez1394

Junior Audioholic
Aperion Audio Contest

Question 1: What music service or media player do you use to listen to music? Response: iTunes.

Question 2: Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched? Response: I have only looked into Aperion Audio, Sunfire, and Outlaw Audio. My limited research suggests that there are not that many affordable wireless solutions currently available in the consumer audio market.

Question 3: How familiar are you with Aperion Audio’s wireless solutions? Response: Familiar – I know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough information without performing additional website research.

R

Rozako

Audiophyte
Enter to Win: Wireless Bravus IIa 8D Powered Subwoofer

Question 1: What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)
I use Pandora.

Question 2: Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?
I have considered but not yet explored wireless audio solutions.

Question 3: How familiar are you with Aperion Audio’s wireless solutions?
My answer is
b. Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info

Y

yoleiric

Enthusiast
boom

Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music: iTunes

Question 2:

Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched? Airport Express

Question 3:

C

Caramel

Audiophyte
Entry

1. I listen to Spotify.
2. I really have just begun looking around.
3. "d" First time hearing about Aperion Audio. (noob)

G

ggoocher

Audiophyte
Enter to Win: Wireless Bravus IIa 8D Powered Subwoofer

Question 1:What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

Answer: I use the Zune.

Question 2:Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?

Answer: I just started looking at wireless options.

Question 3: How familiar are you with Aperion Audio’s wireless solutions?

Answer: I know that Aperion Audio has wireless products and Im in the process of doing web based reasearch. Im very impressed at what I have discovered so far in my reasearch.:)

M

mluz

Audiophyte
Question 1:

Mediamonkey

Question 2:

I have not.

Question 3:

Familiar

G

gomergozer

Audiophyte
contest

Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music.
J.River Music center 17.0.99

Question 2:

I am using the Logitech Squeezebox Touch. No mods. It appears that there is rapid development of a more perfect solution (faster, rock solid signal, passing of higher bit/higher up-sampled media) and so I am not in a hurry to upgrade.

Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info.

H

homerossi

Audiophyte
Contest

Question 1:

Pandora via Logitech Squeezebox Duet

Question 2:

Some. Logitech

Question 3:

Somewhat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis