Enter to Win: TSBL Bookshelf Speakers Pair from The Speaker Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I listen to movies in 5.1
if it's a non action movie, I won't bother turning on the sub.
My listening experience will be much better soon; I'm expecting the delivery of your TST3 3-Way Tower Speakers on Jan 8th.:)

S

SturmMD

Audiophyte
I use 5.1 mostly. My current room setup won't work well for any more than that.

Q

qwerty2op

Audiophyte
I am currently using 5.1 although my receiver is capable of 6.1. The room I have my theater set up in does not lend itself to 6.1.

M

moslick

Audiophyte
Currently 5.1, but I'm waiting for my new Denon 1909 to come in, and then I'll attempt the 6.1 & 7.1.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Currently listen in 3.1...although I'll be changing one of the setups to 5.1 very soon.

M

Mike JL

Audioholic Intern
Movies are always in 5.1. I used to have a 7.1 set-up, but I actually like the 5.1 better.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
6.1 because I got such a good deal on the sixth speaker I couldn't pass it up.

S

sandtrap

Junior Audioholic
I get to listen in 5.1 when the "ugly" speakers are allowed in the family room. And in stereo when I am forced to put the center and surrounds away.

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
3.1 I just don't have a good place for rear speakers in our open floor plan.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
put me down for 5.1 and loud - small room here for now. ;)

H

hoosierdaddy

Audiophyte
5.1 because the house we moved into was only wired for 5.1 and I didn't want to have to run extra wires to get 6.1 or 7.1

S

slopoke

Audioholic Intern
Chick Flicks with the wife in the living room in stereo. Action and other movies in 7.1 on my HT system in the basement.

A

allargon

Audioholic General
Currently listening in 3.1 on my main setup, because I haven't gotten off my butt to install my in-ceiling surrounds. My bedroom setup is 5.1. So, we'll just say an implied 5.1 across the board.

What about the mono option for the people still using TV speaker(s)?

I

IndoSlim

Audioholic Intern
I listen in 5.1. I will upgrade to a 7.1 (or more) when I move into a bigger house. I don't care what I'm watching/listening to, I will try to get it in the best surround format I can. Nothing beats being surrounded by the music/movies I love.

K

-Kevin-

Junior Audioholic
5.1 currently. In the next couple weeks i'll be moving into a new place and upgrading to 7.1.

T

tyman71491

Audiophyte
I listen to movies in 7.0 or 7.1, depending of if I have the sub from the theatre system in my room or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis