Enter to Win: Intimus 5DB Dipole/Bipole Surround Speakers from Aperion Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outdoor_Movies

Outdoor_Movies

Audiophyte
1:What room(s) in my home to I want great sound? How about all of them, including the veranda! Thats just a silly question. What room would I like to use these speakers for? My 3 year old daughters room. I would like to introduce her young to the world of hi quality audio! I want her to embrace the sweat sound of music!

2: I would set her room up with her own equipment to teach her responsibility. She would need to learn to take care of the equipment, to play music as reasonable and respectable levels.

3: 2.1 would be more then enough for this little girl, at least for now. I'm sure she would get the bug quickly.

blownrx7

blownrx7

Audioholic
Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
living room
Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
no
What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?
full range

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
I would want good sound in our bedroom.
They would be powered by a source in the bedroom.
I would want it to be 2 monitor speakers.
always wanted to try aperion but never have because of online dealing only.

F

frankieebotz

Audiophyte
Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?

My home theater is currently in my living room. I have a third bedroom that we converted into a den. I would live great sound in that room so I can move my PS3 in there.
Audio would not come from another room. I already have an older (but not dead) Sony receiver to put in that room.
If I don't win this pair of speakers, I was thinking about a sound bar. Currently the only sound system in this room (or lack of) is the TV itself. YUCK! I need some help guys......

M

Mike JL

Audioholic Intern
Contest Questions:
  1. Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
  2. Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
  3. What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?
1. Dining room, family room
2. It could, but would rather it be in the same room
3. Dining room - great tower mains; family room - 5.1 speakers for great TV/movie sound

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
1. If the garage is considered as a room then it will be the garage where men spent most of their time in there to get away from the wives, and mother-in-laws.
2. Nope, the secondary room will has its own amp, pre/pro and speakers. Due to the facts that I don't wanna to go in/out to change Cd's when wife's friends are around and of course mother-in-law.
3. It will be the Intimus 5Db Dipole pair, because I will win them.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
1. Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?

Every room I have to listen to audio coming from any speaker. Why settle for something for subpar when quality can be had for slightly more?

No. Ideally, each room has it's own setup. The only space with the audio coming from somewhere else is my patio. It doesn't make sense to put a receiver out there.

Whatever is deemed appropriate. Some places need bookshelf systems. Some need floorstanders. Some do just fine with in-ceiling/wall speakers.

-pat

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Family Room and Bedroom
Rather have each with a separate control
I would go with a 2.1 system for both rooms.

Can't wait to win my new speakers.

B

bandit

Audioholic
I would like great sound in a home office enviroment.

Highly accurate bookshelfs with a small sub would be great.

I would prefer the system to have it's own sources and control.

:D

S

saganco

Enthusiast
1. I would like to have some great sound in my home office - it would make paperwork so much more pleasant!

2. The sound would likely come from my pc sent via wireless (hopefully)

3. What speakers would I like to have? Honestly the nicest that I could afford, but since hubby's been unemployed for quite a while now, that won't be much I fear :(

bugula

bugula

Audiophyte
1. My bedroom - I just upgraded my TV and the old one's going to be mounted in the bedroom. First time I'll ever have had a TV in there. :)
2. Nope - will come from a soon-to-be purchased AVR.
3. Will have to go 5.1 since I'm a movie fiend - with bookshelves or a front soundbar.

Thanks for offering this contest!

J

jsteggy

Audiophyte
1. I'd like great sound in the bedroom.
2. I'd stream from the media pc.
3. In-wall speakers or bookshelf speakers. Not a lot of floor space for speakers.

R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
Contest Questions:

1. Office, bedroom, Garage, backyard.
2. Would be nice. Right now I take a mp3 player with me from room to room.
3. 2 channel audio. Right now I am using EV speakers in 2 rooms.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Contest Questions:

The spare bed room/office is what I'm honing in on presently for music playback.

Maybe at first I would use my main system as an audio source but I really want it to be a stand alone system eventually.

I think they're called mono-polar bass reflex but there's a pair of heavily modified Infinity Primus 362's on the way and currently I'm using Dayton BR-1's that have had a some cabinet modifications done.
-----------

manofsteel2397

manofsteel2397

Audioholic
1. in the kitchen and basement
2. for the kitchen yes for the basement no
3.for the kitchen celing speakers basement i would like towers and 2 channel receiver

W

Willmagic

Audiophyte
Entry

I have a " music room" in which I want sound of the highest quality possible. The source components are in the room. The speakers are Chartwell LS3/5A s driven by Tube Preamp and Power Amp (both built by Pro Musica).

G

gato

Enthusiast

I would like to have great sound capabilities in my home office.

No, the audio would come from within my home office.

The appropriate speakers that fit with the given space and acoustic environment.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

darthjason

Enthusiast

Bedroom, I enjoy listening to music to fall asleep or reading.

I would like it to come from a whole house audio system (pre-wired, not purchased yet, but the old receiver will do)

In-wall or on wall. I don't get to decorate that room :)

J

ju10503

Junior Audioholic
pick me ! pick me!

Home office.

No

2 channel stereo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis