Enter to Win: Intimus 5DB Dipole/Bipole Surround Speakers from Aperion Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
1. Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
I want great sound in all of my rooms! But, I have decent speakers in 9 zones in my home - all with discrete amplification.

2. Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
Absolutely! I have a head-ended system setup, and am currently finisihing my basement. The basement will have (at least) two additional zones of A/V to go with the 9+ zones in my home currently.

3. What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?
One surround system likely, which will probably use my Def-Tech mains & center, but I have no surrounds. I do have a Paradigm sub not in use as well. Get to see if the HDMI matrix from Monoprice works as well!

M

Mike274

Enthusiast
I would like to have an additional system in my master bedroom so the wife and I could have a relaxing getaway. From there we would probably extend to the master bath if given the opportunity.

The sound would most likely come from a master bedroom unit itself as the kids have hijacked our living room system.

The Aperion Intimus speakers would fit the needs perfectly! There asthetically pleasing design and excellent finished cabinetry, as well as superb sound for both soothing and music and video would be an excellent addition for asthetics and as well as audio pleasures.

G

GACrabill

Junior Audioholic
Q1. Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
A1. Bedroom.

Q2. Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
A2. No.

Q3. What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?
A3. Much smaller than main home theater ... but still 5.1

whippeteer

Audiophyte
Aperion Audio entry

1. Is this a trick question? All of the rooms. But mostly Living Room and Bedroom.
2. Yes
3. High end stereo sound, maybe surround for the tv in the Bedroom.

O

Ohmen

Audioholic
Contest Questions:
1.Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?

In my bedroom and my office.

2.Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?

No, I do have zone outputs on my primary receiver but I think I would have another receiver in the secondary room.

3.What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?

I would want a surround sound system in my bedroom and a 2 channel system in my office.

K

Kofuni

Audiophyte
1. My bedroom our my backyard
2. A system in the bedroom capable of receiving streamed music
3. A 2.1 system with simple bookshelves speakers or my old towers when I can upgrade to some 5t's.

P

pthoresen

Audioholic Intern
1. Living Room, most rooms already have some kind of music system (portable etc)
2. Zone 2 from the Denon receiver in the HT room
3. 2 Channel - My old Cerwin Vega towers, but that could easily add these surrounds@

C

cravenkay

Audioholic Intern
1. Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?

All rooms

music will come from my media player/server

most likely a nice 2.1 setup.

E

Exterous

Audioholic Intern
Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
I would have to say office and bathroom. My office has a lackluster sound system in it now that really falls short in definition for music and games. Bathroom as both my wife and I find it relaxing

Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
Not for these two rooms.

What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?
It would have to be small speakers to fit in my bathroom or recessed ceiling mounted ones a most likley just a 2.0 system for music. I have more flexibility in my office and would be able to do about any sized bookshelf system in a 5.1 setup

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
1. I would want great sound in the garage. I would spend a lot more of my time doing my own work on my cars if the garage was heated and had awesome sound. Music is a phenomenal motivator for work.

2. The music would be streamed wirelessly from me media server, or it would come from a receiver in another room completely.

3. I'd want to do some custom in-wall speakers that produce high SQ, and a custom sub built as a tool stand or workstation would be pretty sweet.

Vallenato

Vallenato

Audioholic Intern

[*]Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
[*]Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
[*]What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?
Have fun and good luck!

Answers:
1: Actually I have set up on my Bedroom and I wish to have in my Living room
2:Yes, there are some ways to do this..One way is speaker selector
3:pinnacle are my Favorites;)
I wish to test the Giveaway Brand;)
good luck for everybody:)

T

Twexcom

Audioholic
Answers:
1: The bedroom.
2: No, I would sit in the room in which the speakers are in order to listen.
3: I would love to have two Aperion Intimus speakers in there.

A

adrenaline_6

Audiophyte
1. Master Bedroom
2. Living Room
3. Quality bookshelves

*doing the lucky dance* Come on lucky dance!

Senior Audioholic
1. Office/computer room
2. Probably not
3. Something small that sounds good

J

jealkon

Enthusiast
1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member - I am
2) Have USA Residence - Absolutly

Contest Questions:
Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound? Basement & Bedroom
Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room? Yes
What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)? Small bookshelf speakers

Thank you - appreciate the opportunity to win

A

arrt vandelay

Audioholic Intern
1-bedroom
2-yes
3-bookshelf supplemented w/ sub

lucky rain dance...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
My office. I would love to have a better system where my computer and gym is located.

Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
No. It would come from a dedicated source in the office.

What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?
Either 2.0 or 2.1. The room shape and size don't lend themselves well to surround sound.

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
my office. PALLADIA is what i watch in here.

no. its has its own, incomplete, system.

right now, 2.1. but with surrounds, that would expand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis